Kulous so good at chambering that he misses them frequently. Get on his level

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wiki
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2020, 12:28:38 pm »
Kulous, not a single good team would take you because you're not good enough. So no, you couldn't join a stack and win a tournament.

This is besides the point, but I've won loads of tournaments where my team was an underdog, two tournaments with snappers and two with caza. We won rgl last year as well against the uber kka stack ( and this year against 92ndGrenvite). Won that decremental tournament on my own too. I've lead team NL to 3rd place of NWWC and to a win of the 1v1 cup where we were both not really considered contenders for a podium place. Currently I'm in the NWFL finals with a team that none expected to get that far.
But ye you're right bro, I definitely somehow just keep finding the right stacks to carry me. Yikes
Fidget spinner out.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2020, 12:33:48 pm »
Spoiler
Kulous, not a single good team would take you because you're not good enough. So no, you couldn't join a stack and win a tournament.

This is besides the point, but I've won loads of tournaments where my team was an underdog, two tournaments with snappers and two with caza. We won rgl last year as well against the uber kka stack ( and this year against 92ndGrenvite). Won that decremental tournament on my own too. I've lead team NL to 3rd place of NWWC and to a win of the 1v1 cup where we were both not really considered contenders for a podium place. Currently I'm in the NWFL finals with a team that none expected to get that far.
But ye you're right bro, I definitely somehow just keep finding the right stacks to carry me. Yikes
Fidget spinner out.
[close]

Congratz for your great palmarés. Yesterday I almost did 1 muscle-up. Who won?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2020, 12:46:16 pm »
Spoiler

Fidget spinner out.
[close]

Damn bro that's very cool congrats! Don't fucking try to call me out and then change the subject when I show you how wrong you are.

Wursti

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2020, 12:51:15 pm »
I mean the fact that you guys are one of them who thought id Autochamber (aswell as the quote in my signature) doesnt make u guys more believable

cuz if its movement that makes u stunchamber how can i stunchamber without the proper movement  :o so either u guys called ur friends out or ure wrong yourself

gotta defend my boy kulous from the big ego gang
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:53:54 pm by Wursti »

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2020, 12:58:10 pm »
Spoiler

Fidget spinner out.
[close]

Damn bro that's very cool congrats! Don't fucking try to call me out and then change the subject when I show you how wrong you are.

This was actually bait answer... I didn't think you would get baited that easily. You are probably not as smart as you think you are... I was pointing out that I don't give a single fuck about your useless achievements as you don't care about mine :).

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2020, 01:07:53 pm »
Spoiler

Fidget spinner out.
[close]

This was actually bait answer... I didn't think you would get baited that easily. You are probably not as smart as you think you are... I was pointing out that I don't give a single fuck about your useless achievements as you don't care about mine :).
Ye bro everything is 'bait' once u get called out on ur bullshit. Classic.
Also when did I say you autochamber lmao @wursti

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2020, 01:10:19 pm »
Spoiler

Fidget spinner out.
[close]

This still applies

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2020, 01:36:08 pm »
muha2
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2020, 02:43:39 pm »
Spoiler

Fidget spinner out.
[close]

This still applies

Kulous my man Rikkert has only ever stacked shelves tyvm

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2020, 07:12:38 pm »
You guys can always vent your frustrations with each other on the wiki thanks
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 11:06:05 pm by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2020, 07:40:22 pm »
im sexually frustrated help

Wursti

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2020, 07:41:25 pm »

i can help u with that  :-*

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2020, 07:42:04 pm »

i can help u with that  :-*
:o :o :o :o :-[

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2020, 07:49:12 am »
well yes but actually no. Maybe the sentence: 'timing is the only key ' is a little bit harsh but you can easily stun chamber standing still. I was pointing out the forward movement thing which is absolutely bullshit.

Aight, you do you, I'm sure whatever it is you're doing has helped you win many tournaments.
Don't think kulous has ever won a single thing.  The man is a massive meme on EU. Kinda a Flusha lite, if you've ever heard of him.
Movement isn't just integral to stunchambering. Its basically the difference between a stunchamber and a normal chamber. Kulous only blockchambers, which does stun quite often as well, but I wouldn't call it stunchambering.

Pretty much what I was going to say before I deleted everything and decided to be facetious tbh