Author Topic: 15th Yorkshire "The Snappers" mk.3  (Read 373274 times)

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Yorkshire "The Snappers" mk.3
« Reply #2025 on: July 08, 2020, 11:05:01 pm »
Another cringe merc regiment down, looking forward to playing them all again under the name of a different regiment next tourney

I didn't play but from what I heard it was a pretty impressive comeback and I congratulate you on that, and I do think several of my regimental members overreacted severely in the aftermath. However there's no need to act childish, saying it's a "cringe merc regiment" is a bit of a stretch. Why not just be proud without attempting to bring the other team down?
But almost all the gren company joined just for RGL and all these said players leaving shows exactly that

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2026 on: July 08, 2020, 11:05:16 pm »
Another cringe merc regiment down, looking forward to playing them all again under the name of a different regiment next tourney

I didn't play but from what I heard it was a pretty impressive comeback and I congratulate you on that, and I do think several of my regimental members overreacted severely in the aftermath. However there's no need to act childish, saying it's a "cringe merc regiment" is a bit of a stretch. Why not just be proud without attempting to bring the other team down?
i mean if they leave after what they were recruited for is finished doesnt that make them mercs

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #2027 on: July 08, 2020, 11:05:50 pm »
Already disbanded  ;D ;D
Not exactly true, gotta say quite disappointed with the ones who instantly left but we still have a portion left :)

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #2028 on: July 08, 2020, 11:06:02 pm »

lets see how many 92nd members leave after this match and prove me right about it being a merc regiment

92nd is much larger than the grens, the majority of people won't care in the least. And my main point is to chill a bit, you guys won so no need to be dicks about it.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #2029 on: July 08, 2020, 11:12:08 pm »

lets see how many 92nd members leave after this match and prove me right about it being a merc regiment

92nd is much larger than the grens, the majority of people won't care in the least. And my main point is to chill a bit, you guys won so no need to be dicks about it.
Yeah because I was talking about the 92nd lights... I'm specifically calling out the 92nd grens, and the reg hopping turnips that reside there. If you wanna get offended on their behalf then whatever, enjoy yourself

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2030 on: July 08, 2020, 11:14:27 pm »
Already disbanded  ;D ;D
Not exactly true, gotta say quite disappointed with the ones who instantly left but we still have a portion left :)
That's because they were invites. Groupfighters looking for a regiment to stack for the win, except they got the L (in embarrassing fashion) so its out the door straight away.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #2031 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:37 pm »

Yeah because I was talking about the 92nd lights... I'm specifically calling out the 92nd grens, and the reg hopping turnips that reside there. If you wanna get offended on their behalf then whatever, enjoy yourself

I don't like everyone in there either, the reason I joined no.3 company, but you're acting like a salty five year old despite winning the match.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #2032 on: July 08, 2020, 11:19:02 pm »

I don't like everyone in there either, the reason I joined no.3 company, but you're acting like a salty five year old despite winning the match.
okay thanks for the advice

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2033 on: July 08, 2020, 11:19:40 pm »
well played to one of my favourite regs to invite in  8)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2034 on: July 08, 2020, 11:21:08 pm »
2 vids from crucial rounds

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #2035 on: July 08, 2020, 11:21:54 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: July 08, 2020, 11:23:15 pm »
We did warn you
Ye I am just expressing my opinion. I'm not gonna tell you how to run your reg. I'm just saying that these hoes aint loyal.
Ye you’re right hahaha but there’s also the people that are and It’s not fair to call us an invite reg because of a few people who just joined so they can write shit down on their steam profile while the majority just enjoys the Reg
Let's agree to disagree. Maybe in a year I'll look back at this and see that you were right, maybe not. I genuinely hope you prove me wrong.
[close]

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #2037 on: July 08, 2020, 11:24:44 pm »
We did warn you
Ye I am just expressing my opinion. I'm not gonna tell you how to run your reg. I'm just saying that these hoes aint loyal.
Ye you’re right hahaha but there’s also the people that are and It’s not fair to call us an invite reg because of a few people who just joined so they can write shit down on their steam profile while the majority just enjoys the Reg
Let's agree to disagree. Maybe in a year I'll look back at this and see that you were right, maybe not. I genuinely hope you prove me wrong.
[close]
ye well didnt expect you fellas to have such an amazing comeback hahaha (which greatly formed what happened)

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #2038 on: July 08, 2020, 11:24:50 pm »
gi after we won

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #2039 on: July 08, 2020, 11:28:58 pm »
I´ve heard in that stream that someone is getting tattoo of Gi´s face on his ballsack