Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183423 times)

Suns

Re: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs
« Reply #1080 on: April 02, 2018, 10:37:13 pm »
https://youtu.be/QYTwigwMvN4?t=73

91st not representing biased opinion considering many of them are NWL moderators?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1081 on: April 02, 2018, 10:49:03 pm »

91st not representing biased opinion considering many of them are NWL moderators?

wut?

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #1082 on: April 02, 2018, 10:50:53 pm »

wut?
He's showing where you got supposed "OA'd" and then one of the 6te got slayed, but it wasn't OA because you weren't at the end of the line.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1083 on: April 02, 2018, 10:55:41 pm »

wut?
He's showing where you got supposed "OA'd" and then one of the 6te got slayed, but it wasn't OA because you weren't at the end of the line.
But that's Jakester not the 91st smarty. He messed up(He only slayed but didn't revive Godfreid so that's like a half measure) but I don't think that was a purposeful, and malicious attempt to dethrone the Gods that are the 6te with their infallibility. Also you won that round so it didn't even matter

Spoiler
ok fair enough just wanted to add that I was talking to khamul the whole time I was bush pirating good day to everyone but yoshie

just wanted to add that oatmeal looks like diarrhea and tastes like pacifism

try some pancakes you hippie
you probably don't eat cornflakes and masturbate you sad non-mormon
Mark Henry was the GOAT of the WWE
His Sexual Chocolate gimmick was too damn good.
[close]

GOAT promo
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Suns

« Reply #1084 on: April 02, 2018, 10:58:22 pm »

wut?

my general point being the amount of accusations being stirred and presented by the 91st in an attempt to shove off the title.

all I'm doing is pointing out what 91st is doing aside from 91st pointing out with 6te is doing. :/

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #1085 on: April 02, 2018, 11:01:38 pm »

wut?
But that's Jakester not the 91st smarty. He messed up(He only slayed but didn't revive Godfreid so that's like a half measure) but I don't think that was a purposeful, and malicious attempt to dethrone the Gods that are the 6te with their infallibility. Also you won that round so it didn't even matter

I'm not the one complaining, I literally just cleared up what he was trying to say, lol.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 02, 2018, 11:03:46 pm »
Alright friends we all know that the LIR are the only clean team in the league so that title belongs to them thanks for coming
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Suns

« Reply #1087 on: April 02, 2018, 11:04:19 pm »
the general complaint is clearly that was not a case of OA considering there were two rankers on either side of the officer

yet the entire 91st command staff (NWL moderators in hindsight) are saying it's OA

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1088 on: April 02, 2018, 11:05:59 pm »
none of this matters

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 02, 2018, 11:08:06 pm »
the general complaint is clearly that was not a case of OA considering there were two rankers on either side of the officer

yet the entire 91st command staff (NWL moderators in hindsight) are saying it's OA

Are you seriously complaining that the people in the match are saying that something was against the rules when all that Asian has to go on is that the other leader of his line was killed? Like all he saw was the Godfreid went down. I don't really know or care if Godfreid has ESP and mentally told him that there was a dude to his left side and that it was not OA but off course you're going to have a moan that an officer was killed. Like every regiment is going to throw out the quick complaint that one of the leaders in their line was just killed. It really doesn't matter in the heat of the moment that the people that are complaining in the MIDDLE OF THE 1V1 are moderators, at that moment in time, they were just players.

none of this matters

Suns

« Reply #1090 on: April 02, 2018, 11:12:54 pm »
lol.

there were multiple people explaining how the situation went afterwards/referees should have been paying close attention nonetheless

if you examine the dead bodies somehow godfreid is in between two rankers? seems like you can't prove or disprove OA so quick then eh

:-\

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 02, 2018, 11:25:15 pm »
lol.

there were multiple people explaining how the situation went afterwards/referees should have been paying close attention nonetheless

if you examine the dead bodies somehow godfreid is in between two rankers? seems like you can't prove or disprove OA so quick then eh

:-\
Usually having more than one referee for a match is pretty good. It's not like this is a pretty important match or anything. Having 2 at the beginning then leaving and having only one is pretty cool as well.

Suns

« Reply #1092 on: April 02, 2018, 11:28:54 pm »
hahaha

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1093 on: April 03, 2018, 12:00:38 am »

my general point being the amount of accusations being stirred and presented by the 91st in an attempt to shove off the title.

all I'm doing is pointing out what 91st is doing aside from 91st pointing out with 6te is doing. :/

These are both ridiculous and I hope you're just trolling, but I'll address them anyway.

I was at 1 side of a 30 man line, so Asian didn't see Price move to my left, I didn't even notice it myself immediately, I just got shot, looked to my left, asked why someone was on my left and then tried to get people to stop typing OA, as did Price. But Jakester slayed the guy...regardless though, I hardly feel like Jakester slaying the guy is on us, not to throw Jakester under the bus. Mistakes happen and you guys won the round. We didn't ask to reset it or anything after the fact.

91st also hasn't presented or stirred any accusations against 6te, Oatmeal sent the moderators a "Steam conversation" with "Irish" in which he asked Oatmeal to bushpirate us. As Oatmeal bushpirated us one round and killed me in (I think 2-3 rounds), we investigated it. Sorry that Midnight and Irish had their time wasted coming into TS to talk to us about it, but it needed to happen. It wasn't something we could just dismiss.

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #1094 on: April 03, 2018, 01:03:20 am »
the real controversy is if oatmeal tastes good

Spoiler
it doesnt
[close]
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...