Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183486 times)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs
« Reply #1020 on: April 02, 2018, 05:16:01 am »
Yes Vader, they knowingly had him change his name then he joined after the roster checks had been done.

"Just because you aint been caught cheating, you probably cheated at some point"

What a fuckin mongo

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1021 on: April 02, 2018, 05:16:17 am »
Oh boy time for the popcorn! Everybody Grab Some!
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1022 on: April 02, 2018, 05:18:01 am »
Just saying for NAPL I only kept the ban because they already disbanded by the time I got back home. I was just going to give maniac a ban and dock a round or whatever I did for the LG when they fielded Theodin illegally.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1023 on: April 02, 2018, 05:18:45 am »
Just saying for NAPL I only kept the ban because they already disbanded by the time I got back home. I was just going to give maniac a ban and dock a round or whatever I did for the LG when they fielded Theodin illegally.
NAPL when?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1024 on: April 02, 2018, 05:19:06 am »
yeet

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1025 on: April 02, 2018, 05:19:10 am »
I know I haven't been around much at all but still, you can't just start crying about shit like that. Everyone has done shit that others would think would be a cheat. I can tell you right fucking now if 6te did somehow "cheat", 91st did as well, I guarantee that. If they would have cheated, it would've been caught already. Everyone has done some things they shouldn't but this time no one has done a filthy deed and cheated. So all of you can cry and carry on all you want because you didn't get the spot you wanted in the league. Just shut it now and forever hold your peace, it is all over and done now.
This. Is. The. Most. Retarded. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Heard
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1026 on: April 02, 2018, 05:20:22 am »
Happy Yeetster everyone
click here to join the 84th

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #1027 on: April 02, 2018, 05:21:02 am »
Happy Yeetster everyone

smh retire and go smoke weed already
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6teSLR | Vader | 28th | John Gibson
« Reply #1028 on: April 02, 2018, 05:21:07 am »
I know I haven't been around much at all but still, you can't just start crying about shit like that. Everyone has done shit that others would think would be a cheat. I can tell you right fucking now if 6te did somehow "cheat", 91st did as well, I guarantee that. If they would have cheated, it would've been caught already. Everyone has done some things they shouldn't but this time no one has done a filthy deed and cheated. So all of you can cry and carry on all you want because you didn't get the spot you wanted in the league. Just shut it now and forever hold your peace, it is all over and done now.

Honestly it speaks the truth. IF they would have cheated, like I said, they would've been caught already doing it. I can't help the little fucking cry babies that come around all the time and start accusing things.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #1029 on: April 02, 2018, 05:23:11 am »
so you guys got 6-4'd and now you guys are using other matches to win the league. what the fuck dude.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1030 on: April 02, 2018, 05:24:30 am »

Honestly it speaks the truth. IF they would have cheated, like I said, they would've been caught already doing it. I can't help the little fucking cry babies that come around all the time and start accusing things.
no. thats not how this works at all
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1031 on: April 02, 2018, 05:25:14 am »
clutch that trophy tight before its ripped from your hands

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1032 on: April 02, 2018, 05:26:16 am »
To be fair Irish and Lawbringer have cheated before.
one time motohello cheated - nickcole

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1033 on: April 02, 2018, 05:26:52 am »
To be fair Irish and Lawbringer have cheated before.
one time motohello cheated - nickcole

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: April 02, 2018, 05:27:07 am »

Are you retarded? He had a player change name, we can check ID's lmao. He got caught.

This was checked before tonights match. Its from the 6te vs Nr1 not even the 91st match you melon why dont you check things before you type.

Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.