Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183409 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NA Recruiting | "Für das Vaterland!"
« Reply #675 on: February 19, 2018, 05:03:32 am »
Nobody in this game knows how to lead anymore :\

here comes Windflower talking about how no one can lead, Nr1 did well against the 91st today in leading didn't they LOL.

i havent seen the 30th win a 1v1 in ages no wonder they resorted to claiming bandwagons to feel better after their stacks of losses lmfao.

Irish just completely dodged the point of "you guys shittalked us after the 8-2, and now we're shittalking you back." Irish poaches and dick sucks people into his regiment and calls in hella mercs to win a groupfight only to lose and claim "yeah we're just a pub reg guys it's not like we tried to win the groupfight at all haha." Pretty sad to see the immense dodging our direct statements with indirect answers.  :-\

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #676 on: February 19, 2018, 05:06:07 am »

here comes Windflower talking about how no one can lead, Nr1 did well against the 91st today in leading didn't they LOL.

i havent seen the 30th win a 1v1 in ages no wonder they resorted to claiming bandwagons to feel better after their stacks of losses lmfao.

Irish just completely dodged the point of "you guys shittalked us after the 8-2, and now we're shittalking you back." Irish poaches and dick sucks people into his regiment and calls in hella mercs to win a groupfight only to lose and claim "yeah we're just a pub reg guys it's not like we tried to win the groupfight at all haha." Pretty sad to see the immense dodging our direct statements with indirect answers.  :-\
hey we won NAPL dirtbag back off
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #677 on: February 19, 2018, 05:06:15 am »

Il bite, the mercs got to play a few rounds but did not start the groupfight, its not a league and i dont cry myself to sleep over the groupfighting losses, Btw Suns you want to join a regiment, apparently im good at sucking dick.

Also on the pub reg comment, i addressed this in the first post and even broke it up into smaller paragraphs so your mind can handle the flow of information, dont thank me i already know your grateful.

Suns

« Reply #678 on: February 19, 2018, 05:10:38 am »

Il bite, the mercs got to play a few rounds but did not start the groupfight, its not a league and i dont cry myself to sleep over the groupfighting losses, Btw Suns you want to join a regiment, apparently im good at sucking dick.

Also on the pub reg comment, i addressed this in the first post and even broke it up into smaller paragraphs so your mind can handle the flow of information, dont thank me i already know your grateful.

you're*

the mercs did start the groupfight we saw them enter in the very beginning and loads more as the 6te were getting smashed more and more, it was around 13-2 I'd say and we saw another merc enter the 6te groupfight line LOL.

at the same time, that entire groupfight you prioritized mercs above your own members, there were 6+ sitting in spec. Seem to me you're so bend on winning you would do such a thing to your own regiment hmm?

I'm pretty sure you did cry about the massive loss in your head based upon you prioritized mercs over your own regiment as well as downplaying the defeat you took. "6te is a pub reg we aren't great at groupfighting" seems like hiding true weakness LMFAO

Offline Ramelon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ramelon
« Reply #679 on: February 19, 2018, 05:13:09 am »

you're*

the mercs did start the groupfight we saw them enter in the very beginning and loads more as the 6te were getting smashed more and more, it was around 13-2 I'd say and we saw another merc enter the 6te groupfight line LOL.

at the same time, that entire groupfight you prioritized mercs above your own members, there were 6+ sitting in spec. Seem to me you're so bend on winning you would do such a thing to your own regiment hmm?

I'm pretty sure you did cry about the massive loss in your head based upon you prioritized mercs over your own regiment as well as downplaying the defeat you took. "6te is a pub reg we aren't great at groupfighting" seems like hiding true weakness LMFAO

Sorry my dude, but...

The*

I love you. 

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 19, 2018, 05:14:40 am »

you're*

i deploy my trap card

https://gyazo.com/62885d4d62e4cbdf0ef2f4f030dec778

havoc im sorry iluvu

Suns

« Reply #681 on: February 19, 2018, 05:16:13 am »
Spoiler

you're*

Sorry my dude, but...

The*

I love you. 
[close]

fair enough.

to sum this up, Irish chose to prioritize mercs over his own regiment, resorts to dick sucking to gain members, and poaches members from other regiments willingly just to make his regiment bigger.

seems to me there's only one and one thing Irish cares about, winning reg leader titles, if those in 6te think he actually cares about his regiment he does not LMFAO

he would gladly swap any of the real 6te out for better and more well known players just to win league LOL !

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 19, 2018, 05:18:13 am »
Spoiler

you're*

Sorry my dude, but...

The*

I love you. 
[close]

fair enough.

to sum this up, Irish chose to prioritize mercs over his own regiment, resorts to dick sucking to gain members, and poaches members from other regiments willingly just to make his regiment bigger.

seems to me there's only one and one thing Irish cares about, winning reg leader titles, if those in 6te think he actually cares about his regiment he does not LMFAO

he would gladly swap any of the real 6te out for better and more well known players just to win league LOL !

tru

|Viper|

« Reply #683 on: February 19, 2018, 05:18:51 am »
Stop the cancer.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:10:32 am by VetroG »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #685 on: February 19, 2018, 05:20:33 am »
hold up this is just getting juicy
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 19, 2018, 05:21:58 am »
Oh no midnights gonna mute us all

Suns

« Reply #688 on: February 19, 2018, 05:22:25 am »
Spoiler

you're*

i deploy my trap card

havoc im sorry iluvu
[close]

If you examine the amount of deaths Havoc has it's 7. Those on the top of the scoreboard have an average of 18-20. We did use mercs and I won't deny that but I will say we decided to use mercs when the 6te decided prioritizing mercs over their own regiment was more enjoyable.  :)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #689 on: February 19, 2018, 05:24:56 am »
Spoiler

you're*

i deploy my trap card

havoc im sorry iluvu
[close]

If you examine the amount of deaths Havoc has it's 7. Those on the top of the scoreboard have an average of 18-20. We did use mercs and I won't deny that but I will say we decided to use mercs when the 6te decided prioritizing mercs over their own regiment was more enjoyable.  :)
havoc was just better than everyone else so he didn't die as much idiot
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.