Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183473 times)

Suns

Re: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NA Recruiting | "Für das Vaterland!"
« Reply #660 on: February 19, 2018, 04:10:55 am »
15-4 x 2, Nr4 can do it twice.

Now can 6te 8-2 the Nr4 in a 1v1 twice?  ;)

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #661 on: February 19, 2018, 04:13:25 am »
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeAoytu0ZN8&feature=youtu.be

Irish's first mistake was stacking the right side while leaving a weak left side for the Nr4 to push.

We have a long way to go !

irish's first mistake was winning an rng shootfest then thinking that means they could win a melee based event

not today EU cuckles

I mean the 8-2 speaks for itself and the recording from Dan's perspective is quite entertaining to watch
[close]
I feel like the gf scores speak for themselves, too bad we beat you so bad last night you don't wanna play us anymore  :-[ Of course though now, the only claim to victory you have is that one linebattle, and you will just run with that because that's the only time you've won, and you wouldn't ever risk losing to us again. You must've been so demoralized, you got destroyed in a gf, lost a member to us after, raged to not do events against us anymore, and you went to your reg and said "We're just a pub reg tbh." Tbh though its all our fault, the big bad Nr.4 and their mediocre shit talk that made you go over the edge, Not like 6te did it a whole week after the NWL match though right?
It's almost like every time i went on a server with Nr4 tags i would immediately be harassed saying something along the lines of Nr2-8 or just being called a noob that got 8-2ed almost every time i went on a server. Also funny how you win something purely rng based and you trash talk but when it comes to actual skill you get fucking demolished and decide to no longer do events? ??????

|Viper|

« Reply #662 on: February 19, 2018, 04:23:11 am »

Are we re matching you for NANWL since 15e might get transferred to L1?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #663 on: February 19, 2018, 04:29:03 am »
Nobody in this game knows how to lead anymore :\

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #664 on: February 19, 2018, 04:30:34 am »

Bro you literally lost to AsianP's leading 2 hours ago lmfao

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #665 on: February 19, 2018, 04:31:54 am »

Bro you literally lost to AsianP's leading 2 hours ago lmfao

Me?

And implying AsianP doesn't know how to lead

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 19, 2018, 04:33:15 am »
yeet
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:36:35 am by purplishdragon »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #667 on: February 19, 2018, 04:35:28 am »
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeAoytu0ZN8&feature=youtu.be

Irish's first mistake was stacking the right side while leaving a weak left side for the Nr4 to push.

We have a long way to go !

irish's first mistake was winning an rng shootfest then thinking that means they could win a melee based event

not today EU cuckles

I mean the 8-2 speaks for itself and the recording from Dan's perspective is quite entertaining to watch
[close]
I feel like the gf scores speak for themselves, too bad we beat you so bad last night you don't wanna play us anymore  :-[ Of course though now, the only claim to victory you have is that one linebattle, and you will just run with that because that's the only time you've won, and you wouldn't ever risk losing to us again. You must've been so demoralized, you got destroyed in a gf, lost a member to us after, raged to not do events against us anymore, and you went to your reg and said "We're just a pub reg tbh." Tbh though its all our fault, the big bad Nr.4 and their mediocre shit talk that made you go over the edge, Not like 6te did it a whole week after the NWL match though right?
It's almost like every time i went on a server with Nr4 tags i would immediately be harassed saying something along the lines of Nr2-8 or just being called a noob that got 8-2ed almost every time i went on a server. Also funny how you win something purely rng based and you trash talk but when it comes to actual skill you get fucking demolished and decide to no longer do events? ??????

Oh boy do i love deconstructing shit that isnt my own regiment.

We still have alot to work on in groupfighting yes agreed we already know this, and we had good players on for the groupfight but not enough chemistry and just a lack of experience in the final stages and we couldnt match the Nr4 line one for one on the day and probably on most days in a groupfighting arena situation.

Sanders own words was a pub reg in a short steam conversation to fox, and while its not completely inaccurate, it was not what i said, i said we always did 1v1s but never enough groupfights and we are paying for it and that the backbone of the regiment was casual events during the week with a 1v1 every so often and we didn't do groupfights consistently enough.

Maniac went off because hes a good meleer with high expectations and we had hoped to do better, and he was mad yes, a few people were mad but only for like an hour after and im pretty sure hes calmed down now. At the time he was raging because the Nr4 is literally just shit talk all the time and it just never lets up, and the result just amplified the rage that he and yoshie etc were feeling, saying we are never doing events with them again because they trash talk and i'm mad etc etc. and i never responded nor messaged any Nr4 leadership about an official event boycott or anything like that, that was his own words in the heat of the moment.

A trash talk regiment that pleads the don't trash talk argument if that is what you are implying purplish, i mean, do i even have to respond to that lmao. If your coping mechanism for losing is raging and shit talking by all means continue its what you do i mean most of you are probably good people on your own but the embarrassment of a loss and the high expectations of your own melee makes it difficult to be humble in a defeat and this is why alot of the 6te took pleasure in beating you just as much as you would in beating us.

Aside from all that, we have beaten the 45e before which is essentially the backbone of the Nr4 regiment from what ive seen. Only difference between now and then is some LG members, and the fact that the only competent leadership was ousted.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 19, 2018, 04:35:35 am »

Are we re matching you for NANWL since 15e might get transferred to L1?
Why is your avatar Hitler? He would've shot your fat ass and fed you to his pigs.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #669 on: February 19, 2018, 04:51:49 am »
Losing 8-2 to the 6te is pretty sad and pathetic smh.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #670 on: February 19, 2018, 04:52:34 am »
Losing 8-2 to the 6te is pretty sad and pathetic smh.
Baited

Lurvy

« Reply #671 on: February 19, 2018, 04:53:42 am »
I remember when the 58e would trash the 71st in every groupfight and then they trashed us in line battles.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #672 on: February 19, 2018, 04:55:41 am »
I remember when the 58e would trash the 71st in every groupfight and then they trashed us in line battles.
*insert gibe at Lawbringer*

Lawbringer

« Reply #673 on: February 19, 2018, 04:57:35 am »
*insert gibe at Lawbringer*

sick bait but this was back when i always worked and rex+apoc lead

Suns

« Reply #674 on: February 19, 2018, 05:01:45 am »

here comes Windflower talking about how no one can lead, Nr1 did well against the 91st today in leading didn't they LOL.

i havent seen the 30th win a 1v1 in ages no wonder they resorted to claiming bandwagons to feel better after their stacks of losses lmfao.

Irish just completely dodged the point of "you guys shittalked us after the 8-2, and now we're shittalking you back." Irish poaches and dick sucks people into his regiment and calls in hella mercs to win a groupfight only to lose and claim "yeah we're just a pub reg guys it's not like we tried to win the groupfight at all haha." Pretty sad to see the immense dodging our direct statements with indirect answers.  :-\