Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183418 times)

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6teSLR | Vader | 28th | John Gibson
  • Side: Union
so since y'all did this merge y'all should gf or 1v1 the LG and prove how good your reg is!  ;D
"Y'all should hee haw outta here NickCole. We don't need to do that at all yet. We have a lot of things we need to improve on. A 1v1 or GF against the LG will not be happening anytime soon until we get back to where we were.

And to answer Ethan's question, not entirely about creating any new events or bringing any back at the moment.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
so since y'all did this merge y'all should gf or 1v1 the LG and prove how good your reg is!  ;D
"Y'all should hee haw outta here NickCole. We don't need to do that at all yet. We have a lot of things we need to improve on. A 1v1 or GF against the LG will not be happening anytime soon until we get back to where we were.

And to answer Ethan's question, not entirely about creating any new events or bringing any back at the moment.
First of all don't mock my southern accent (Ik it is a joke), second you have a big ass roster so I mean you can easily choose your top 20 and train with them, and last 6te will never be back to "where we were" because of .... yeh.

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile

First of all don't mock my southern accent (Ik it is a joke), second you have a big ass roster so I mean you can easily choose your top 20 and train with them, and last 6te will never be back to "where we were" because of .... yeh.
We don't have the greatest people but later on we may give it a try and yeah you're right, we will never get back to where we were which is sad because what we had was good but everything got fucked and well shit happens. It may have not been the best on what happened but we still made our mark on the game / community which we are all happy about. We are happy to be back. We came back to have fun with each other and just be together. We aren't going to be the most competitive out there at all. We most certainly won't be the best either in the competitive scene as well. We just aim to do the best we can possibly do.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
stop fighting on the fourms you nasty trolls

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile

We don't have the greatest people but later on we may give it a try and yeah you're right, we will never get back to where we were which is sad because what we had was good but everything got fucked and well shit happens. It may have not been the best on what happened but we still made our mark on the game / community which we are all happy about. We are happy to be back. We came back to have fun with each other and just be together. We aren't going to be the most competitive out there at all. We most certainly won't be the best either in the competitive scene as well. We just aim to do the best we can possibly do.
Alright I respect that and good luck! Hopefully 6te will become one of the top regs again.   8)

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
stop fighting on the fourms you nasty trolls

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We aren't fighting we are just having a conversation of things Russian. REEEEE where is Yoshie. He is the one to be calling us Nasty Trolls!

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux

Im glad you have faith in us Nick bb :-*. But Yes we do need to train like Vader said. But i do however believe with some of the newer players we could be just as good as previous 6te if not better. If you do not believe you can get better no point in trying to.

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile

Alright I respect that and good luck! Hopefully 6te will become one of the top regs again.   8)
Wait las week you were just asking when are we going to die and now you hoping we become best again, WOT IN TARNATION?
Is ok though. Thanks for the good luck anyways!

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
Well I didn't expect Marso to merge into Irish tbh

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
I didn't expect that either. Same goes for Kuni merging into us as well. Didn't expect it at all but hey it happened...

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Did some work to the thread and i think it looks much better! :D

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
I didn't expect that either. Same goes for Kuni merging into us as well. Didn't expect it at all but hey it happened...
True Dat
wheres the love?

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
Happy 4th of July USa USa USa
wheres the love?

|Viper|

Nick knows my life story  :)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
I know there are alot of regiments waiting to test themselves against me and the 6te line, but alas we are not ready, im a rusty shit, and we are sorting out the casual side of our community in an effort to maintain stability and not have the shitfest of previous regimes. I know its all a meme to most people but we have taken small steps in what i believe is the right direction, and im glad to be back to give it another go.