Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 114293 times)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 2]
« Reply #615 on: May 24, 2020, 03:25:39 am »
hopefully cytiuz will now learn to be nice to people :-)
I have always been rather nice, but NW comp kids take everything personally, so the trash talk always get publicity, which I find rather funny.
I have rather tons of respect for any player able to make the draft. If anything other people have actual hate on me because they take what I say seriously. Whenever I hear the basis of beef between me and a player, it always lies in the other player. I don't hate anyone. My competitiveness can tie into that sometimes to.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:27:12 am by Cytiuz »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #616 on: May 24, 2020, 03:47:34 am »
"I'm the Conor McGregor of NW" - Cytiuz right before going into the cringiest interview of all time.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #617 on: May 24, 2020, 04:04:52 am »
I have always been rather nice, but NW comp kids take everything personally, so the trash talk always get publicity, which I find rather funny.
I have rather tons of respect for any player able to make the draft. If anything other people have actual hate on me because they take what I say seriously. Whenever I hear the basis of beef between me and a player, it always lies in the other player. I don't hate anyone. My competitiveness can tie into that sometimes to.
I mean considering you were kicked out of a couple of comp regs, that just flat out contradicts your statement. How full of yourself do you have to be to genuinely think it lies with the other person all the time? Like hello? "Yeah I have been in 37 fights in my life, but the other person always started it lol." People obviously take what you say seriously and will have negative feelings towards you for that. I'm not sure how old you are and I realize this is the internet and I'm autistic for even trying to talk to you like this, but you deadass need to get out of the toxic phase my guy. You try to act all smart n shit outside of the game, but once you're in all you do is BM everyone. That is literally why so many in the community dislike you. From the perspective of someone outside of your regular friend group, you lack a personality outside of your constant shittalk.

If you want to actually gain the respect of anyone in this community, I would suggest you quit acting like a blatant retard. If you want anyone to respect your melee, I would suggest inspecting your keyboard, as I hope it is filthy enough to have your "S" key glued down permanently and you aren't holding it down on purpose.

But go ahead and ignore this if u want or w/e, if it's attention you're seeking because you don't get enough at home that's fine. I don't wanna start anything with you, just think about what you say more man.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #618 on: May 24, 2020, 04:08:40 am »
I mean considering you were kicked out of a couple of comp regs, that just flat out contradicts your statement. How full of yourself do you have to be to genuinely think it lies with the other person all the time? Like hello? "Yeah I have been in 37 fights in my life, but the other person always started it lol." People obviously take what you say seriously and will have negative feelings towards you for that. I'm not sure how old you are and I realize this is the internet and I'm autistic for even trying to talk to you like this, but you deadass need to get out of the toxic phase my guy. You try to act all smart n shit outside of the game, but once you're in all you do is BM everyone. That is literally why so many in the community dislike you. From the perspective of someone outside of your regular friend group, you lack a personality outside of your constant shittalk.

If you want to actually gain the respect of anyone in this community, I would suggest you quit acting like a blatant retard. If you want anyone to respect your melee, I would suggest inspecting your keyboard, as I hope it is filthy enough to have your "S" key glued down permanently and you aren't holding it down on purpose.

But go ahead and ignore this if u want or w/e, if it's attention you're seeking because you don't get enough at home that's fine. I don't wanna start anything with you, just think about what you say more man.

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #619 on: May 24, 2020, 04:23:38 am »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #620 on: May 24, 2020, 04:25:45 am »
bro you know its serious when unironic shinto comes out

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #621 on: May 24, 2020, 04:27:14 am »
Corona 2 - 0 TR!!

1st Map
[close]

2ndMap
[close]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:29:11 am by -Nick »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #622 on: May 24, 2020, 04:27:37 am »
WHY WALL
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #623 on: May 24, 2020, 04:28:43 am »
GG Corona 2 - 0 TR!!

1st Map
[close]

2ndMap
[close]
God damn I choked so hard first map second map brought it back  8)

was a good game overrall tho.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:33:44 am by KristineTheWorst »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #624 on: May 24, 2020, 04:36:50 am »
Camden after experiencing Russian rage for the first time:

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #625 on: May 24, 2020, 04:38:13 am »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #626 on: May 24, 2020, 04:38:16 am »

1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 24, 2020, 04:38:43 am »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel