Author Topic: 53e Régiment d'infanterie [Recruiting Active EU/NA]  (Read 38000 times)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ● 53e Régiment d'infanterie [Recruiting EU/NA] ●
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2013, 03:58:52 pm »
It was because of Victory day, plus we were victorious too :P

Gibb0

« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2013, 06:15:47 pm »
Indeed :D

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2013, 09:09:39 pm »
Nice siege event tonight. Once again we showed that we are professionals. Good game and thanks everyone.

Gibb0

« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2013, 10:33:52 am »
The Adventures Of FieldReck
It all started on the 53e_Deathmatch server, A simple player he was. The 53e rised to the admin chat to say the famous words "FieldReck do you want to join a regiment". Two minutes went by and at last! a reply, The beast answered "Sure it will be fun", The 53e folk carried on with the recruiting perseguir, [53e]Gibbo volunteering to add him, Not yet knowing the beast that lurks beneath and yet they carried on and gave him the team-speak IP (What a mistake the 53e have just made) He came in and sed a few words, The channel froze in shock! Cpl_Weirdoo replied with caution "Hi there". The 15th siege event had now started and the artillery was moved down not knowing the insanity what was above. After the event Magner had a few words with the cadets (FieldReck being one of them), Magner moved them down and for a brief second everything seem ok and then rumors spread the team-speak that there was a person by the name of FieldReck saying awful things which i will not repeat on the forums. Mitchy, A brave Scotsman tried to calm the wild beast but got spammed with rave music. Mitchy then went into shock and had to be air lifted out the channel, But soon made a quick recovery. The 53e soon made this conclusion ( ).We left the beast to calm down but then! Jack_Spears joined the channel and anyone knowing Jack you will know what hes like, He soon poked the beast out his channel and all hell broke lose once again. The officers quickly had a meeting to talk about this beast, Leaving the lower ranks in the channel to suffer, After the officers had made the descion to kick him out the regiment all hell broke lose yet again. Gibbo taking swift action by smiting thy finger against thy ban button.

This event will be remembered in history for a very long time and now the whole of the 53e sleeps with a shotgun scared that the death threats may be carried out.

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2013, 10:37:26 am »
What a Lovely story A++

Offline BeethovenTheChef

• Private
  • The Other Bombardier Bedford
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 79th_BatSgt_Beethoven
« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2013, 11:34:27 am »
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2013, 04:44:02 pm »
Why does he have to love near me Q_Q

Offline Magner

• Donator
  • "When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2013, 05:16:39 pm »

Everyone loves near you USE  :D

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2013, 06:22:15 pm »

Everyone loves near you USE  :D

Shh, I totally said live.

Offline BeethovenTheChef

• Private
  • The Other Bombardier Bedford
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 79th_BatSgt_Beethoven
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2013, 10:24:21 pm »
I'm coming to love next to you USE :D

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2013, 10:50:56 pm »
It all started on the 53e_Deathmatch server, A simple player he was. The 53e rised to the admin chat to say the famous words "FieldReck do you want to join a regiment". Two minutes went by and at last! a reply, The beast answered "Sure it will be fun", The 53e folk carried on with the recruiting perseguir, [53e]Gibbo volunteering to add him, Not yet knowing the beast that lurks beneath and yet they carried on and gave him the team-speak IP (What a mistake the 53e have just made) He came in and sed a few words, The channel froze in shock! Cpl_Weirdoo replied with caution "Hi there". The 15th siege event had now started and the artillery was moved down not knowing the insanity what was above. After the event Magner had a few words with the cadets (FieldReck being one of them), Magner moved them down and for a brief second everything seem ok and then rumors spread the team-speak that there was a person by the name of FieldReck saying awful things which i will not repeat on the forums. Mitchy, A brave Scotsman tried to calm the wild beast but got spammed with rave music. Mitchy then went into shock and had to be air lifted out the channel, But soon made a quick recovery. The 53e soon made this conclusion ( ).We left the beast to calm down but then! Jack_Spears joined the channel and anyone knowing Jack you will know what hes like, He soon poked the beast out his channel and all hell broke lose once again. The officers quickly had a meeting to talk about this beast, Leaving the lower ranks in the channel to suffer, After the officers had made the descion to kick him out the regiment all hell broke lose yet again. Gibbo taking swift action by smiting thy finger against thy ban button.

This event will be remembered in history for a very long time and now the whole of the 53e sleeps with a shotgun scared that the death threats may be carried out.

From now on we'll have military parades on this day to mark our victory over the Beast!

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2013, 10:59:48 pm »
Pls, Pls halp me Magner is keeping me hostage in his TS and will never let me go pls halp.

Offline Magner

• Donator
  • "When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2013, 11:00:12 pm »
Pls, Pls halp me Magner is keeping me hostage in his TS and will never let me go pls halp.

Lies..  ;)

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2013, 11:01:39 pm »
Not lies THE TRUTH MAN!

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2013, 09:49:10 am »

From now on we'll have military parades on this day to mark our victory over the Beast!

The never dying Beast*