Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 725276 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6105 on: April 24, 2018, 09:37:43 pm »
Dropping hadji for Shox doesn't seem logical considering hadji has been one of Envy's top performers since joining the team.

Even HLTV has him rated the highest in the team at 1.10 whereas players like RPK and happy arent even .90 lol

Where are you getting those ratings exactly?

I agree Hadji is better then RPK as RPK has fallen off entirely since joining nV. But probably not better then Happy and DEFINITELY not better then Shox. And the reason Hadji has to go is not because he is the worst on the team but because shox is better and the team needs room to fix the roster. So it comes down to keeping either Hadji, Kio, RPK, or Happy. And in my opinion Kio and Happy are better choices for a T1 team then Hadji. Although i wouldn't mind seeing Hadji get Happys spot. I just doubt it considering Happys experience and previous accomplishments.

Perhaps hadji could take kio or happys place in my proposed new nV roster but the idea is to completely rebuild basically as this current nV roster has shown little to no potential. Also shox brings a ton of fans to the org and tons of experience. He is also one of the best players to ever touch cs.

Hadjis performance ratings in the last 3 months:
All 0.95 / Online 0.93 / LAN 1.01

Shox performance ratings in the last 3 months:
All 1.01 / Online 0.94 / LAN 1.07 / Majors 1.02
I literally said I got them off HLTV. Where are you getting your ratings from? lmao if you are on Liquidpedia then thats the wrong place as its user created.

My point is keeping hadji and dropping happy or RPK for Shox seems more logical.

Your reading something wrong then because Happy is the highest rated player on the team next to ScreaM. My ratings are HLTV of course. And I agree that would make more sense if you didn't have to also bring in Ex6.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: April 24, 2018, 09:40:07 pm »
And I never said for sure hadji wouldn't end up on this team. The only thing I said was likely certain is the core of Ex6/shox/ScreaM.

However I do believe happy is still more likely to end up on the roster.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6107 on: April 24, 2018, 09:40:57 pm »
Scream is highest. Happy has the same rating as Hadji. He’s not “highest next to” anybody

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: April 24, 2018, 09:44:08 pm »
If the idea would be to rebuild then why would you drop a promising young player to keep a washed up igl?

The French scene values experience. And I really doubt Happy will be left without a team. Also you are really overestimating hadji.
Well if he has been rated higher for his actual performance then how are we over estimating him?

Spoiler
[close]

Just to use an example, if Hadji outfrags against FaZe, apparently the #1 team but he is "inexperienced" then where does your logic even come from?

Ratings
[close]

This was what I was looking at, which is wrong.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: April 24, 2018, 09:46:33 pm »
Scream is highest. Happy has the same rating as Hadji. He’s not “highest next to” anybody

His rating JUST went up as he posted 2 high ratings today. Last night he was 0.93. And happy was around 1.07

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: April 24, 2018, 09:47:59 pm »

His rating JUST went up as he posted 2 high ratings today. Last night he was 0.93. And happy was around 1.07
Oh so what you’re telling me is that you were wrong?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: April 24, 2018, 09:50:52 pm »
If the idea would be to rebuild then why would you drop a promising young player to keep a washed up igl?

The French scene values experience. And I really doubt Happy will be left without a team. Also you are really overestimating hadji.
Well if he has been rated higher for his actual performance then how are we over estimating him?

Spoiler
[close]

Just to use an example, if Hadji outfrags against FaZe, apparently the #1 team but he is "inexperienced" then where does your logic even come from?

Ratings
[close]

This was what I was looking at, which is wrong.

Read kios most recent interview he said that hadji was very new to the high level of play and didn't understand why they played in such a style because of his inexperience.

And again I don't think hadji is bad at all I just don't see a T1 French team cutting Happy for him at the moment.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: April 24, 2018, 09:54:34 pm »

Oh so what you’re telling me is that you were wrong?

Nice bait. But sure they are same rating at the moment. Last night when I posted most of this however I was correct. And you are still thinking I'm against hadji. I'm telling you what I believe is more likely to happen in the French scene.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: April 24, 2018, 10:00:29 pm »
You just expect the same players to swap every few months and something new to happen. It wont

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: April 24, 2018, 10:09:25 pm »
You just expect the same players to swap every few months and something new to happen. It wont

The proposed roster has never played together as a whole. And yes just changing one player can make a huge difference in the synergy of a team. Especially an IGL change. And it's literally what every T1 team does. We rarely see new talent come onto a T1 team.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:11:14 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: April 24, 2018, 10:22:12 pm »

The proposed roster has never played together as a whole. And yes just changing one player can make a huge difference in the synergy of a team. Especially an IGL change. And it's literally what every T1 team does. We rarely see new talent come onto a T1 team.
We see new talent all the time. Young players who've only come up in the paat few years. France has had the same players for years who have so much bad blood with eachother even a jehovas witness would let them get a transplant.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6116 on: April 24, 2018, 11:32:33 pm »

o oops i think i read this wrong.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:40:37 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: April 24, 2018, 11:36:17 pm »
Look at SK now lmao
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: April 24, 2018, 11:39:41 pm »

how many times did faze and sk change rosters?

Yep my point exactly. And when talking about swapping the same players look at Boltz and Felps in SK in particular they have been kicked and returned multiple times. And with different results each time. Almost every T1 team is guilty of this at some point or another.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6119 on: April 24, 2018, 11:49:39 pm »
Look at SK now lmao
sounds like they need some new talent. how do ilet them know im available?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time