Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 717168 times)

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #7065 on: March 23, 2019, 05:33:14 pm »
Hello! Sorry to bother you all, but I’m new to the CS:GO competitive scene. I’m just very curious why it seems there’s nothing that could challenge the Finnish esports organization that goes by the name “ENCE Esports”? Everything just seems to be so easy for them!
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7066 on: March 23, 2019, 05:58:19 pm »
Hello! Sorry to bother you all, but I’m new to the CS:GO competitive scene. I’m just very curious why it seems there’s nothing that could challenge the Finnish esports organization that goes by the name “ENCE Esports”? Everything just seems to be so easy for them!
topkek

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #7067 on: March 23, 2019, 06:28:06 pm »
its probably because you havent watched astralis or me and freedom yet (:

Norwegian13

« Reply #7068 on: March 23, 2019, 08:15:14 pm »

You forgot to add me to that listing >:(

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: March 23, 2019, 08:26:39 pm »

You forgot to add me to that listing >:(
He wouldn't be able to understand your game sense as he is new to cs scene.so i didn't add you to the list (:

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: March 24, 2019, 12:08:59 am »
yes very new pls explain more :)
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: March 28, 2019, 04:17:42 am »
My fantasy lineup for starseries! I tried to get XANTARES but there was no way i could afford him along with S1mple and ZywOo sadly. But i think CeRq should be a solid pick instead.

I am trying to win this emperor a4 babyyyy!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: March 28, 2019, 01:24:02 pm »
My fantasy lineup for starseries! I tried to get XANTARES but there was no way i could afford him along with S1mple and ZywOo sadly. But i think CeRq should be a solid pick instead.

I am trying to win this emperor a4 babyyyy!!!!!!!!! ;D
Cerq>Simple>Zywoo>Xantares

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #7073 on: March 28, 2019, 06:18:32 pm »
G2 are insane and shox is the best p[layer ive ever played against.

valiance was beatable but we lost 2-3 stupid rounds, one being an eco.

thanks for the support as always
Good luck against Furia!!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: March 30, 2019, 06:36:22 pm »
ZywOo is godly.

My first fantasy round went decently, but scores are pretty fucked atm because all the MiBR players basically got a ton of free points from wrecking team Panda in a free win essentially so anyone who picked mostly or all the BR players is like top 20+. Cerq also did really well for me. ALEX was the only let down but atleast he didnt get me negative points and he got his bonus as IGL. But i am pretty happy with my placements so far! ;D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7075 on: March 31, 2019, 08:43:18 pm »
Top #30 in my league and top #100 globally! I just need ALEX to show up big time atleast one match and i should be able to get up there if everyone else holds up.

Whats funny is the only difference between my lineup and the guy in 1st place is that he has Taco instead of ALEX. I am losing to fucking TACO!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:49:09 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: April 05, 2019, 04:40:00 pm »
Holy shit My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her.
I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode.
Why the hell did NIP lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so unfair. I want GeT_RiGhT to be mvp and win the major again.
I cannot deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought lekr0 and draken would change the team???? This is so fucked up.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #7077 on: April 05, 2019, 05:37:57 pm »
Holy shit My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her.
I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode.
Why the hell did NIP lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so unfair. I want GeT_RiGhT to be mvp and win the major again.
I cannot deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought lekr0 and draken would change the team???? This is so fucked up.
me irl
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: April 05, 2019, 06:05:48 pm »
Vitality losing to NRG destroyed my chances at placing in the fantasy league, oh well... :'(

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: April 06, 2019, 11:57:07 pm »
its all because you didnt treat your mom fairly. All she wanted to do was giving you a plate of cyka nuggets
ich sorry but das ist nicht gut