Author Topic: Announcment: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - Single Player Star Wars Game  (Read 1413 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
So this was just announced:

I think it will be cool. Single player, you play as a Jedi after order 66. I think we need a good single player star wars so lets hope.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 10:19:28 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
looks good
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

AeroNinja

Wack ass money eating saddistic motherfucking Electronic Arts. I wish they go bankrupt. I want lucasarts back. :(

Fans: Give us Clone wars!
EA: Why? Galactic Civil Wars is cool af.
Fans: There are already a bunch of those. Clone Wars is very rare and youll earn much more money.
EA: Nah, we will give you a shitty jedi game after order 66 with lootboxes and ingame microtransactions.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 08:20:47 am by DXPE FUKURO »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Wack ass money eating saddistic motherfucking Electronic Arts. I wish they go bankrupt. I want lucasarts back. :(

Fans: Give us Clone wars!
EA: Why? Galactic Civil Wars is cool af.
Fans: There are already a bunch of those. Clone Wars is very rare and youll earn much more money.
EA: Nah, we will give you a shitty jedi game after order 66 with lootboxes and ingame microtransactions.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
They literally said what they were going to do with the Battlefront games and everyone still hyped it. I just think people who do that are fucking autistic. Just like the people who thought No Mans Sky was getting GOTY.

Respawn have proven themselves with Titanfall.

AeroNinja

I don't give a single shit about what EA promised about clone wars in battlefront 2 in fall 2018. They did it with the mindset of "fuck it let's just do it so we won't get too much hate". Fuck EA. They are going to fuck respawn over. Like they did with DICE. Don't forget what they did with Visceral games. I didn't want to be offensive towards you John so sorry if it might look like that. I'm just not trusting this of EA.

This coming from a big star wars fan who played almost every single star wars game out there.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
So am I, but you got to understand that in order to not get disappointing by games, just dont hold any expectations for them.

Pretty sure this game should be decent though. EA albeit stupid, have improved a ton upon Battlefront 2. I doubt they would do it for a 3rd time.

AeroNinja

Yeah that's a fair point and I do hope so. As long as they just don't bring out an unnecessary season pass if  it's a SP only game.