Author Topic: Custom Maps 1-100 Selectable.  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Hatman

• Private
  • Engineer in training...
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Custom Maps 1-100 Selectable.
« on: February 07, 2018, 06:19:06 am »
Hi everyone,

This is just a quick mod I made to the presentations files so that the new selection box for enabling a number of custom maps can actually go up to 100 instead of being limited to 20.

Install is clientside only and simply requires pasting of the attached file over your presentations.txt in your Napoleonic Wars module folder.

This may override any other clientside mods you have installed (such as admintools), if this is the case you will need to manually edit your presentations file to make all 100 maps available. (If you need to do this PM me or if enough people have the issue ill post it here.)

Anyway, enjoy. :)

Offline Freestyler

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freestyler
  • Side: Union
Re: Custom Maps 1-100 Selectable.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:43:03 am »
 You do not need it anymore    Server command from the patch:
custom_maps_enabled <value> # 0-100  selects the number of custom maps that can be chosen from

Patch notes :
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:46:02 am by Freestyler »

Offline Hatman

• Private
  • Engineer in training...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 12:53:50 pm »
You do not need it anymore    Server command from the patch:
custom_maps_enabled <value> # 0-100  selects the number of custom maps that can be chosen from

Patch notes :

You may be able to set the number of custom maps available from inside the server console, however the admin panel in-game will not let you raise that number above 20.
This is a mod that allows that.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 09:52:43 pm »
Yea, when we added the other 80 custom maps, the person forgot to change the present file for the new numbers.  It is fixed in the hotfix.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.