Author Topic: NA Snap Election - Oct-Dec Term  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
NA Snap Election - Oct-Dec Term
« on: October 07, 2019, 09:22:02 pm »
Due to Jolly's resignation as CR, we've decided to hold a snap election to appoint a new NA CR for the remaining period of this term.

We'll be accepting candidates until 7 PM (19:00) CEST on Friday, October 11 before locking the thread and opening the voting booths.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the application. Consider this your warning.  I'll try to update the OP daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
Re: NA Snap Election - Oct-Dec Term
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 09:27:59 pm »
Name: Midnight
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I understand that perfectly.
Why should you become CR?: Most people consider the CR position nowadays to be almost defunct and redundant. While those people can hold their opinions freely, I see it differently. I aim to do what I can in order to help delay the inevitable of the NA community's demise. I have had a plethora of experience when it comes to administration throughout the years in both the competitive and the casual communities of the NA community and even EU community respectively. I know how to run events and solve most disputes, an experience I will be transitioning with me into the CR position if chosen / elected. I also have had experience in managing forums for serveral PW/PK clans such as House Blackfyre, Kingdom of Macedon, and even just helping run the forums for a server as a whole.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Likewise to the predecessors of the CR position, I aim to promote growth and stability between the casual and competitive communities for NA. I hope to use my abilities to help organize and run tournaments as I can help provide a server more or less. I can most definitely help any create a thread for their respective event, but I will admit making threads is not my strong suit. With the event I host on Sunday, in the absence of Moraine, I will push for pubs to make forum accounts and get involved with the other side of the community they don't see just by playing the game.

Best of luck to anyone else who may apply.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 09:28:27 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I understand that perfectly.
Why should you become CR?: Most people consider the CR position nowadays to be almost defunct and redundant. While those people can hold their opinions freely, I see it differently. I aim to do what I can in order to help delay the inevitable of the NA community's demise. I have had a plethora of experience when it comes to administration throughout the years in both the competitive and the casual communities of the NA community and even EU community respectively. I know how to run events and solve most disputes, an experience I will be transitioning with me into the CR position if chosen / elected. I also have had experience in managing forums for serveral PW/PK clans such as House Blackfyre, Kingdom of Macedon, and even just helping run the forums for a server as a whole.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Likewise to the predecessors of the CR position, I aim to promote growth and stability between the casual and competitive communities for NA. I hope to use my abilities to help organize and run tournaments as I can help provide a server more or less. I can most definitely help any create a thread for their respective event, but I will admit making threads is not my strong suit. With the event I host on Sunday, in the absence of Moraine, I will push for pubs to make forum accounts and get involved with the other side of the community they don't see just by playing the game.

+1
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 10:27:51 pm »

+1

Jollys bad

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 10:40:21 pm »

I was going to run if nobody/nobody competent applied but you'll do good so +1

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 10:46:52 pm »
Spoiler

+1

Jollys bad
[close]

I appreciate the kind words Windflower. It means a lot. :)

Also, Irish, leave Jolly alone. :((

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 12:56:58 pm »
Spoiler

+1

Jollys bad
[close]

I appreciate the kind words Windflower. It means a lot. :)

Also, Irish, leave Jolly alone. :((
Not even cr yet and already telling people off... Born for the job
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 02:20:37 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 04:52:25 pm »
New Jersey shall rule NW once more
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 08:03:32 pm »
The run of Canadians is over :(

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 02:59:35 pm »
Congratulations to Midnight, and again - wishing you the best as you sort things out, Jolly.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!