Author Topic: 13th Election (Sept-Nov term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 6948 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
13th Election (Sept-Nov term) - Candidates and discussion
« on: August 22, 2018, 04:06:48 pm »
Shadow can at any time change this.  I will give this till 12 am central US on the 27th before i lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

if i see a troll app, i wont add it.   You must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.   I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well. check the stickied threads if you  need help.

EU:
Herishey
Spoiler
Name: Herishey
EU or NA?: EU.
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR?: I'll be applying again of course; as I intend to as long as I still remain active on both these forums and in-game. I won't add too much to my application to be honest as I intend to do more of what i have done over my last two terms. Please see my last app below if you want anymore information on how I intend to work;

Last Terms App
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR?: Since being CR I'd like to think I have helped the community both in terms of events and general help as well, such as dealing with a few feuds on threads (for example the hussars threads, NWWC threads, etc). I have began hosting the tournaments I promised and listened to the community when changes have been requested (e.g. EIC board, dupe accounts and the HUN language board).

If you vote for me again I will remain the active CR that I have been and continue to try to work with you to improve the community in terms of events, arguments and suggestions.

My previous app;

In terms of both FSE and the EU NW Community I have been very involved for years hosting some major events ranging from the NWFL, NWWC to co-hosting the NWL. I want to try and push for a bigger focus on event sub-boards for major events such as TGL, NWFL, NWWC, etc just as Taleworlds do as events are simply the only thing that keeps the community still alive. Regiments of course play a part in this but without events regiments pointless. I am very active on the forums and although I used to have my moments of rebellion and trolling moments towards FSE I feel I have matured over these years to some extent and have always been very involved in keeping this community going even with my playtime declining (be that through my maps, events or thread templates).
[close]
[close]

NA:
Unitater
Spoiler
Name: Unitater
EU or NA?: NA
Why should you become CR?:

The NA community has been on the decline for years, and this summer has dropped the NA community even more. With the death of the competitive scene in NA, it is crucial that we turn to, nurture, and help grow faith and trust in the casual community which has been relatively steady for the past few years. It is for this reason that I am applying for CR. The NA community needs a person they can look to and have faith in for the game, in its twilight hours. I am well suited for this position due to my experience in the casual scene, and thus I am applying for CR. Should the need arise to contact me, you can find my steam here: Steam.
[close]

Lady Moraine
Spoiler
Name: Lady Moraine
Why should you become CR?: The NA Community and especially Competitive has been on a decline for a year now due to school, old players leaving ect. Also a lot of our CR reps going away and never doing anything to help the community. I am applying for the position to try to revive what is left of the competitive scene promote new regiments and more events for the competitive scene other than WPC. As well for the casual scene which I have been a event hoster in off and on for the past 4 years I will be promoting events on the weekdays Wednesdays and so on. So that its more active and people have more variety for events. I also think it's important to keep servers like bbg bot survival ect up for that community that only likes playing on pub servers.
[close]

Jakester
Spoiler
Name: Jakester

Why should you become CR?: I am capable of administrative work and am a frequent browser of the forums, even if I'm not posting. I actually do try to put effort into the NA community and the general consensus on me is that I'm competent and mildly involved in most areas of the game, from competitive to casual to forum drama. In all things I take strong positions in, I ensure that they're done with competence using logical thinking.

As far as the competitive side of NA, the strong decline of competitive regiments does not mean that competitive play must die - quite the contrary. It is my opinion that NA should switch to teams as regiments decline, and I will encourage the creation of more team-based single events in which players can sign up.
[close]

Windflower
Spoiler
Name: Windflower
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I have experience being a CR and know what being a CR is about. I care about the community and I've been active in the community since I've been on FSE. I believe I did a good job doing CRs with my 2 terms disregarding the 2 and a half week absence I had in my second term. Really I just want to provide feedback to the admins as well as provide unbiased moderation to make the forum a better place for the users. I really do like helping the community and its members and want to aide again in doing so.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 02:17:19 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 13th Election (Sept-Nov term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 04:36:12 pm »
congratulations on your 3rd term herishey

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 04:41:03 pm »
Why should you become CR?: I'll be applying again of course; as I intend to as long as I still remain active on both these forums and in-game. I won't add too much to my application to be honest as I intend to do more of what i have done over my last two terms. Please see my last app below if you want anymore information on how I intend to work;

Last Terms App
Why should you become CR?: Since being CR I'd like to think I have helped the community both in terms of events and general help as well, such as dealing with a few feuds on threads (for example the hussars threads, NWWC threads, etc). I have began hosting the tournaments I promised and listened to the community when changes have been requested (e.g. EIC board, dupe accounts and the HUN language board).

If you vote for me again I will remain the active CR that I have been and continue to try to work with you to improve the community in terms of events, arguments and suggestions.

My previous app;

In terms of both FSE and the EU NW Community I have been very involved for years hosting some major events ranging from the NWFL, NWWC to co-hosting the NWL. I want to try and push for a bigger focus on event sub-boards for major events such as TGL, NWFL, NWWC, etc just as Taleworlds do as events are simply the only thing that keeps the community still alive. Regiments of course play a part in this but without events regiments pointless. I am very active on the forums and although I used to have my moments of rebellion and trolling moments towards FSE I feel I have matured over these years to some extent and have always been very involved in keeping this community going even with my playtime declining (be that through my maps, events or thread templates).
[close]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:43:56 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 07:32:57 pm »
Name: Unitater
Why should you become CR?:

The NA community has been on the decline for years, and this summer has dropped the NA community even more. With the death of the competitive scene in NA, it is crucial that we turn to, nurture, and help grow faith and trust in the casual community which has been relatively steady for the past few years. It is for this reason that I am applying for CR. The NA community needs a person they can look to and have faith in for the game, in its twilight hours. I am well suited for this position due to my experience in the casual scene, and thus I am applying for CR. Should the need arise to contact me, you can find my steam here: Steam.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 07:39:09 pm »
Name: Lady Moraine
Why should you become CR?: The NA Community and especially Competitive has been on a decline for a year now due to school, old players leaving ect. Also a lot of our CR reps going away and never doing anything to help the community. I am applying for the position to try to revive what is left of the competitive scene promote new regiments and more events for the competitive scene other than WPC. As well for the casual scene which I have been a event hoster in off and on for the past 4 years I will be promoting events on the weekdays Wednesdays and so on. So that its more active and people have more variety for events. I also think it's important to keep servers like bbg bot survival ect up for that community that only likes playing on pub servers.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 09:24:38 pm »
rip cr

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 10:22:10 pm »
Just remove NA CR

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 10:39:12 pm »
When all the normies have fallen, it is up to the weebs to save NA
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 10:41:33 pm »
can we nominate people?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 11:14:09 pm »
#Vetro4CR

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 11:19:53 pm »
Woe is the NA Community. I'll copy my application with some updates from the last election.

Name: Jakester

Why should you become CR?: I am capable of administrative work and am a frequent browser of the forums, even if I'm not posting. I actually do try to put effort into the NA community and the general consensus on me is that I'm competent and mildly involved in most areas of the game, from competitive to casual to forum drama. In all things I take strong positions in, I ensure that they're done with competence using logical thinking.

As far as the competitive side of NA, the strong decline of competitive regiments does not mean that competitive play must die - quite the contrary. It is my opinion that NA should switch to teams as regiments decline, and I will encourage the creation of more team-based single events in which players can sign up.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:01:04 am by CaptianJake »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2018, 11:25:46 pm »
Sorry my vote's gonna have to go to Uni or Moraine. Competitive is dead, let it die. The NA competitive scene is way too toxic.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 11:28:50 pm »
eh. cr doesn't really do anything honestly. the past few have been pretty much MIA so....

maybe a good idea to remove?

|Viper|

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2018, 12:30:21 am »
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:12:11 am by VetroG »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous