Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 135374 times)

Offline Khorne

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hi Thanks for replying. like I said I am very sorry for my immature behaviour. Thanks for letting me know. I pay the price now.

Offline HRE Official

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Ban Request: Need admin removal
Name: (admins) Arime, Blackduck, (pubs) admiral squashington, Ned, Don't, Star s, masonC,
Offense: Shot rocket artillery at friendly barricades destroying them for 2 rounds making it difficult to do anything
Proof:
https://gyazo.com/57c85393442be6a47e0ee5e5ab9def17
https://gyazo.com/1f66b0d265d904e179a71f80f0279308
https://gyazo.com/8a1a0ff49863b3aab030facca9dfc68c
https://gyazo.com/7bc4e9b92a26bf3a1cd344901347c5d9
https://gyazo.com/e9805c8f311424c7643da10543640422
Time/Date: 11:07 Pacific PM, 4/7

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Hi Thanks for replying. like I said I am very sorry for my immature behaviour. Thanks for letting me know. I pay the price now.

Ok, Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline 1st_CTA_Nikolai

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
[1] Nickname: Nikolai
[2] GUID: 1747096
[3] Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/NikolaiMalashenko
[4] How long have you played on the server?: 3 Months , Maybe More
[5] Current weekly hours on the server?: Weekdays : 3 Hours in Total Weekends : 1 Hour maybe none because of  reasons cannot be explained
[6] How active can you be?: Active but still depending on schedule
[7] Age: 16
[8] Timezone/Location: UTC+800 / Manila ( Asia )
[9] Current Regiment/Clan: 1st Call to Arms Regiment,1st Lauck Company
[10] Admin experience: None
[11] Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Zayas , Probably the whole 1st LC General Staff,Bleddyn,Blee,dAM,
[12] Why do you want this role?: Because I will bring joy to the players to the server and probably make an organized battle when possible . line battle style some sort. and also to bring justice to those who delay when hopeless that some admins tolerated it.

Offline Rocaine

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Sailboat
Offense: idk trolling I guess
Why should you be unbanned? I played on the server everyday for years. I would like to think I have online friends on there. I'm only assuming why I was banned in the first place since I was not given a warning. Got kicked, tried to rejoin the server and couldn't because I was banned. I like to have fun and act stupid sometimes so maybe that's what got me kicked. Sorry
User ID #: 295232
Time/Date: 4/17/18 3:13pm Central US
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:31:41 pm by Rocaine »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
The amount of people spamming the n word lmao

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Sailboat
Offense: idk trolling I guess
Why should you be unbanned? I played on the server everyday for years. I would like to think I have online friends on there. I'm only assuming why I was banned in the first place since I was not given a warning. Got kicked, tried to rejoin the server and couldn't because I was banned. I like to have fun and act stupid sometimes so maybe that's what got me kicked. Sorry
User ID #: 295232
Time/Date: 4/17/18 3:13pm Central US

You're not permanently banned. You were banned for 1 hour for blocking/trolling/kicking people. I watched you do it multiple times, then I wanted to see if you would do it again, and when you did, you got a 1 hour ban. You can rejoin already, but please don't continue that type of behavior.

Offline Keemstar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Keemstar
Offense: I called someone the N word
Why should you be unbanned? : It won't happen again I was just joking
User ID #: 17855787
Time/Date: march, 2018 (I can't remember the exact date)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Keemstar
Offense: I called someone the N word
Why should you be unbanned? : It won't happen again I was just joking
User ID #: 17855787
Time/Date: march, 2018 (I can't remember the exact date)

Actually I think I already unbanned you just like yesterday or the day before. Please follow the rules and have fun!

Offline lord-chelmsford

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Lord-chelmsford
Offense: Not following the rules
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i didn't know that i could be banned for not following the rules. From now on i will follow the rules and behave myself
User ID #:1636244
Time/Date: ( When I got banned

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Lord-chelmsford
Offense: Not following the rules
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i didn't know that i could be banned for not following the rules. From now on i will follow the rules and behave myself
User ID #:1636244
Time/Date: ( When I got banned

You're not banned, never were banned, not even temp banned or kicked. Looking at the logs, it looks like you're having disconnect issues.

Offline Papa_Nurgle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
[1] Merlin/Papa_Nurgle
[2] 418826
[3] Papa_Nurgle
[4] not sure but around 3 years
[5] almost every day from about 5 to 8 or so sometimes longer really depends on how busy i am with school work
[6] 17
[7] PDT Location Washington USA
[8] none currently
[9] almost none
[10] maybe i do not know haven't asked perhaps blee or commissar_cripple
[11] I really love this community and would love to see it grow thrive even more I would also like to help and be a part of that and generally help make the server more enjoyable for everyone
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 03:02:46 am by Papa_Nurgle »

Offline UrAnus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name:UrAnus

Banned from: BBG bots survival

Admin who banned me(If Known): dAM

Reason for ban: trolling

Time/date: today, like 20 mins ago

Apology/Statement Against Ban: i killed player's horse and admin freezed me but i was cav boi so horse bugged me and i wasnt freezed anymore and i got permabanned, im very sorry but i think that permaban for that is unfair

Player ID(If known): 1631972

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Name:UrAnus

Banned from: BBG bots survival

Admin who banned me(If Known): dAM

Reason for ban: trolling

Time/date: today, like 20 mins ago

Apology/Statement Against Ban: i killed player's horse and admin freezed me but i was cav boi so horse bugged me and i wasnt freezed anymore and i got permabanned, im very sorry but i think that permaban for that is unfair

Player ID(If known): 1631972

Unbanned

Offline tHe_AnGeL_oF_HeSsIaNz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: tHe_AnGeL_oF_HeSsIaNz
GUID: 1195314
Steam: godofhoss
How long have you played on the server?: 3+ years on and off
Current weekly hours on the server?: Variable, but I'd say 20-30 hours
How active can you be?: Very active; 8 PM to twilight hours. I am typically at least active a minimum of 1.5 hours. I usually spend 3 to 5 hours on the server averagely. But, I sometimes tend to play for hours, meaning, 6+ hours.
Timezone/Location: Central, Texas
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: I have no experience as an admin.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Tired, dAM maybe?
Why do you want this role?: I know that the server has a decent amount of admins and I've been on this server for 3+ years from when I was new. I've seen it grow substantially and maps added over time. I've seen the AI of the bots improve beyond measure--to the point that they're demigods at times when the buffs are increased for difficulty. I want this role because I know I could be a good admin during odd hours when admins are most needed. Also, I would love to gain the experience of running a server unsupervised and with trust. I know that there are many worthy applicants but I think I'd be a good fit because I empathize, am fair, follow the rules when told and am overall active. There are a lot of people who enjoy this game but I LOVE this game. It is up there with Skyrim. I am a huge Mount & Blade fanatic and played it when it first came out (before warband, beta mode). I thank you for taking the time to read this.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:19:58 pm by tHe_AnGeL_oF_HeSsIaNz »