Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31061 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2019, 01:29:42 pm »
Alright true melee is important in single player but the multiplayer is Native was never fun or exciting just a tack on from the single player game which warband was originally...

It's most likely because you didn't play the fun part of the multiplayer in Native.

My point was Warband was / is a mainly singleplayer experience
I mean it's debateable whether it is mainly that for most people. But the majority of the game was focused on it yes.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:46:27 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2019, 01:39:11 pm »
Im way more excited for Bannerlord singleplayer than the multiplayer modes ive tried so far.

its just 6v6 ctf
and 6v6 ctf with bots

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2019, 04:15:09 pm »
I don't care about gamemode, I care about it looking like a big big poo poo.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2019, 04:28:09 pm »
ngl I'll be happy with it when it has an awesome singleplayer and a mediocre multiplayer

thats enough for 1k+ hours
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2019, 04:29:27 pm »
ngl I'll be happy with it when it has an awesome singleplayer and a mediocre multiplayer

I think most people will be the same, I just think for 7-8 years work it's going to be very underwhelming.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2019, 05:38:30 pm »
What I fail to understand is why anyone from the Napoleonic Wars community would even care / want to play bannerlord? It's like going from one extreme to another.

Majority of people playing warband do it for the single player yet the only comments I see is about it's Multiplayer melee? If I was a native fan I'd be looking for changes to siege, army Management, identity of state, economy blah blah which I've seen some blogs on but no body here cares

I have over 4k hours on Warband. Tons of those hours were spent on NW, but a lot of that is from Native or modded single player, and also from multiplayer mods like PW/PK, Full Invasion, CRPG, and some others. This used to be the only PC game I owned so I’d play the hell out of it. The melee was what got me hooked on the game. It was so different than any other game and it was just done better. It would suck if the melee didn’t live up to expectations and regressed.

Also I love the additions they have made to single player. That stuff is gonna make the game so much better from a single player standpoint, but if the melee is wonky, slow, and clunky it will take away from the feel of the game for me.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

David_Schrein

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2019, 08:00:07 pm »

I think most people will be the same, I just think for 7-8 years work it's going to be very underwhelming.
it looks like they just started it this year tho seeing it was really close to mordhau and for honor.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2019, 08:10:02 pm »
What I fail to understand is why anyone from the Napoleonic Wars community would even care / want to play bannerlord? It's like going from one extreme to another.

Majority of people playing warband do it for the single player yet the only comments I see is about it's Multiplayer melee? If I was a native fan I'd be looking for changes to siege, army Management, identity of state, economy blah blah which I've seen some blogs on but no body here cares

I have over 4k hours on Warband. Tons of those hours were spent on NW, but a lot of that is from Native or modded single player, and also from multiplayer mods like PW/PK, Full Invasion, CRPG, and some others. This used to be the only PC game I owned so I’d play the hell out of it. The melee was what got me hooked on the game. It was so different than any other game and it was just done better. It would suck if the melee didn’t live up to expectations and regressed.

Also I love the additions they have made to single player. That stuff is gonna make the game so much better from a single player standpoint, but if the melee is wonky, slow, and clunky it will take away from the feel of the game for me.

^ This

Also, I'm sure a talented modder would make a Napoleonic Wars mod for it, maybe even a DLC eventually.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2019, 08:44:38 am »
Early Access March 2020:

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2019, 09:48:52 am »
Modern gaming in a nutshell

8-9 years and we get an early access
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2019, 10:35:03 am »
 ;D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:36:57 am by Octanidas »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2019, 10:41:32 am »
It's happening.

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2019, 11:10:33 am »
Inb4: pushed back release date

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2019, 11:12:36 am »
y’all see how the font of Early Access and March 2020 is different?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
click here to join the 84th

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2019, 11:30:21 am »