Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124731 times)

Haze

Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #915 on: April 10, 2017, 11:25:37 pm »
Regiments: 17e vs 85e
Date: 16.04.2017 / 7 GMT
Ref : any takers ?

Heh, I can do it, unless people still want to put my ability to count to 20 under scrutiny.  ;)

Also from reading the one-page flaming I see it's still not clear what date it is going to be, but that's fine regardless.

Not necessary, french-favourised referee and bestmin Lone is here #11-10nvrfrgt

Heh, I can do it, unless people still want to put my ability to count to 20 under scrutiny.  ;)

Also from reading the one-page flaming I see it's still not clear what date it is going to be, but that's fine regardless.

Sorry for you guys, i refused on 16th, i offered 3 others day, that i hope pieter will accept.
Still you can be ref for the following match.

Regiments:  66th vs 85e
Date: 20.04.2017 / 7 GMT

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #916 on: April 10, 2017, 11:59:24 pm »

Sorry for you guys, i refused on 16th, i offered 3 others day, that i hope pieter will accept.

Match will happen on the 16th.

Haze

« Reply #917 on: April 11, 2017, 12:07:05 am »

No, we refused, i already told you why, we offered 3 days, we're not gonna play 10vs 15 as a good old trap, it is our definitive decision about it.
Told you any day after 18th was fine, you seems not really impartial anyway.
Give default win to 17e, as the final of rgl, people will be able to count the difference of rounds and see who was the real winner ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:11:33 am by Drake »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #918 on: April 11, 2017, 12:09:30 am »
If you give us default the round difference will still be better on our side. Don't be butthurt and face us on a battlefieldl
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #919 on: April 11, 2017, 12:13:15 am »

No, we refused, i already told you why, we offered 3 days, we're not gonna play 10vs 15 as a good old trap, it is our definitive decision about it.
Told you any day after 18th was fine, you seems not really partial anyway.
Give default win to 17e, as the final of rgl, people will be able to count the difference of rounds and see who was the real winner ;)

Btw our score stands at +108. A default win would take that to +128 as our final score wth 9/9 won
Your score stands at +96. A default loss would take that to +76. Even with two matches left you need +52 score to beat our difference (which is impossible) and also magic 3 points out of thin air as you would have won 8/9 :p just to let you know

Haze

« Reply #920 on: April 11, 2017, 12:14:28 am »
If you give us default the round difference will still be better on our side. Don't be butthurt and face us on a battlefieldl
Na, i bet everything it won't be the case.(not counting the default win)
If we got a better difference of rounds,  i consider have win it, so let's see how it's going.
We already have a way better proportional rounds difference than you, they're almost no way you could be before us, except if we lose vs KK-a or 66th.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:16:28 am by Drake »

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 11, 2017, 12:21:08 am »
If we got a better difference of rounds,  i consider have win it, so let's see how it's going.
We already have a way better proportional rounds difference than you, they're almost no way you could be before us, except if we lose vs KK-a or 66th.

The 17e is happy to accept your offer of a default win if you wish to offer it? Do we have terms?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 11, 2017, 12:26:40 am »
You forgot 77y vs kka score (18-2 to kka)

In terms of this 85e scandal, it seems like a piss poor decision to force a reg to play on a non agreed day.

Sounds like 17e will have to wait now til the 27th or 30th by the fault of their own (both kka and 66th managed to peacefully agree dates).

I believe there is a tournament on the 16th but not 100% sure. Snooze you lose with agreeing dates.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:28:45 am by bobertini »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 11, 2017, 12:28:58 am »

With that logic V75 won GFL last season  :-*
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Haze

« Reply #924 on: April 11, 2017, 12:32:30 am »

The 17e is happy to accept your offer of a default win if you wish to offer it? Do we have terms?
I know that, don't worry  8)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #925 on: April 11, 2017, 12:32:41 am »

In terms of this 85e scandal, it seems like a piss poor decision to force a reg to play on a non agreed day.

Sounds like 17e will have to wait now til the 27th or 30th by the fault of their own (both kka and 66th managed to peacefully agree dates).

I believe there is a tournament on the 16th but not 100% sure. Snooze you lose with agreeing dates.

Bob its different then that but I will take it to a pm rather then FSE shit posting.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 11, 2017, 12:35:02 am »

Bob its different then that but I will take it to a pm rather then FSE shit posting.

yh thats my job

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 11, 2017, 12:37:07 am »

With that logic V75 won GFL last season  :-*

Rekt FT in GFL so ALL their palmares is ours!  8)

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #928 on: April 11, 2017, 12:48:17 am »
I don't actually understand why, we can't shedule the match an other day, you said in your messages that our double regging people couldn't come this day but the fact is no-one in our regiment has an other regiment.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #929 on: April 11, 2017, 12:57:18 am »
I don't actually understand why, we can't shedule the match an other day, you said in your messages that our double regging people couldn't come this day but the fact is no-one in our regiment has an other regiment.

so Hypno just left 59th oh wait he did not :)  Owind isnt a CO of the Ive_2e anymore oh wait he still is :) and the Ive_45e members like Bastille and Syrcrim. You must be right I am seeing things again.