Author Topic: 66th (Berkshire) Regiment of Foot [NA]  (Read 8383 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 66th (Berkshire) Regiment of Foot [NA]
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2019, 12:17:58 pm »
Isn’t it pathetic to use the name of a reg which you’ll never be able to catch up with?
You know whats ironically funny about this post. Like seriously their is something very taunting about it. I don't know what, but what rather strikes my interest is your like to see one thing. This is assuming I asked a question, which I so evidently didn't. So either you lack the ability to ask a simple question without manifesting the collective values of a rather angry, and delusional person, or thing. Whatever floats your boat of course, or you're rather trying to insult me over a video game name? My friend, I never knew it could get as low as you, and your associates. To act as you do over something virtual just shows how pathetic you are. Now, either you will reply to this with a rather daunting, and otherwise controversial statement, or your going to say something that will completely undermine this statement, which will rather prove my point which is your lack of intelligence.

You’re the one who stole the header in the first place, so it doesn’t even matter if I was serious or not, but if you don’t expect people of the former regiment (who put a lot of time into it) then you’re the one lacking intelligence, but I guess you’re doing that anyways. :)
You're dragging on something like a child. I think we discussed far earlier about the removal of the header which makes its dumb for to reply anyways. You either have nothing else better to do, or you want to continue to cause complete havoc on this thread for no actual reason. Your a spastic.

Goldumb has big brain shut down small brain Citris

8)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2019, 12:19:06 pm »
Isn’t it pathetic to use the name of a reg which you’ll never be able to catch up with?
You know whats ironically funny about this post. Like seriously their is something very taunting about it. I don't know what, but what rather strikes my interest is your like to see one thing. This is assuming I asked a question, which I so evidently didn't. So either you lack the ability to ask a simple question without manifesting the collective values of a rather angry, and delusional person, or thing. Whatever floats your boat of course, or you're rather trying to insult me over a video game name? My friend, I never knew it could get as low as you, and your associates. To act as you do over something virtual just shows how pathetic you are. Now, either you will reply to this with a rather daunting, and otherwise controversial statement, or your going to say something that will completely undermine this statement, which will rather prove my point which is your lack of intelligence.

You’re the one who stole the header in the first place, so it doesn’t even matter if I was serious or not, but if you don’t expect people of the former regiment (who put a lot of time into it) then you’re the one lacking intelligence, but I guess you’re doing that anyways. :)
You're dragging on something like a child. I think we discussed far earlier about the removal of the header which makes its dumb for to reply anyways. You either have nothing else better to do, or you want to continue to cause complete havoc on this thread for no actual reason. Your a spastic.

8)
They just love getting outwitted don't they.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2019, 12:47:47 pm »

8)
:-\

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2019, 02:37:52 pm »
Bro like Bro like for real on the real Bro
You isn’t really that smart Sicktyoez ja???

disband already

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2019, 08:23:33 pm »

You’re*

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2019, 08:33:29 pm »

You’re*
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2019, 09:25:30 pm »
hahhaahahahahaa

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2019, 10:20:59 pm »

You’re*
"or your going to say something that will completely undermine this statement"

Someone had to do it.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2019, 10:39:24 pm »
Bet it was a rhetorical question :D

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2020, 08:17:19 pm »
A bit late, but good luck Cytiuz.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2020, 09:19:36 pm »
A bit late, but good luck Cytiuz.
Thx Chief.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2020, 03:53:40 am »
Good win tonight. It was enjoyable to watch. :)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2020, 09:23:07 pm »
Good win tonight. It was enjoyable to watch. :)
Was a fun match. GG to the 93rd.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2020, 10:51:20 pm »
Media updated

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General