Author Topic: 2019 is for me the end of NW  (Read 21132 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 2019 is for me the end of NW
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2019, 08:32:53 pm »
It's supposed to be 1 fun or different tournament at the start of the month, 1 competitive tournament at the end of the month.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2019, 09:01:42 pm »
TOG does do votes with all Captains. No point in giving it out to anyone else outside of TOG and Cpt's.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2019, 09:32:36 pm »
TOG does do votes with all Captains. No point in giving it out to anyone else outside of TOG and Cpt's.
Votes on what?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2019, 10:01:24 pm »
Tournament formats. Dates are pre detirmined on team availability (which is never really a problem when its on a Sunday anyway)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2019, 10:28:22 pm »
Tournament formats. Dates are pre detirmined on team availability (which is never really a problem when its on a Sunday anyway)
I'm absolutely for having it happen on the best day for all teams but 1. for Mighty's tournament we were never asked as a team 2. he moved the date without announcing anything on the thread, after having selected the Sunday prior 3. the whole mission of TOG, and this was very specifically stated, was to have a fun tourney on the 2nd Sunday and a proper tourney on the 4th Sunday - so there's obviously a conflict of plans and announcements and what's actually happening. Again I don't mind voting on a date, but then TOG serves absolutely no purpose because if they're not mandating the dates then it's just an organisation who bullied McPero out of hosting a tournament because he had his own date (and format)- oh wait but now we can do that ourselves.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2019, 10:41:00 pm »
I agree with all of this basically. If you remember I also complained about the McPero shit.

Will talk with everyone about Mighty moving his dates as well. I didn't see anything about it.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2019, 03:53:02 am »
imma probably host a tournament of some sort soon

tog can suck my dick
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2019, 12:31:14 pm »
For me, it's Kore's meaty cock tbh
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2019, 06:59:56 pm »
imma probably host a tournament of some sort soon

tog can suck my dick
Good man

Offline tipukhan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2019, 09:49:31 pm »
Hi everyone,

To those who don't know me, I'm Fotin, I'm playing this game since the summer of 2014. I consider myself as a "competitive player" since the end of 2015, when I joined FrenchTouch.

Today I'm making this topic to share my disappointment about the current NW community. Since 2019 started, I feel like NW is less competitive, people aren't taking the competitions as seriously as in the last year. Also, there is a lack of number of players taking part in the tournaments. I got simple Pinoy channel examples to show it : we're having a fucking nice Duel League and like only 10% of the players that signed up are taking it seriously. Tonight there was a 8v8 tournament : 10 teams only took part in it. I'm hosting the 3rd melee depletion tournament and there is not even 64 players (which is the minimum) to play the tournament.

John Price (or Chriseh) is hosting a new EIC tournament, I really encourage this type of competitions but... I am scared to not have enough people to play it.
I know we're playing on an old game now, and that probably is one of the reasons that explains why the competition is dying, but to me it's not the only reason.

We have an unreliable community. I'm so sad to see that some organizers of leagues spend so many time in this game for nothing. MarxeiL is organizing the TDL (Tiered Duel League), I am one of the moderators in it, and I receive too many messages of the signed up players on Steam saying that this league is useless or shit. Can you please explain me why you signed up if you think that this league is shit ? No. No one can explain it.
Then my theory is symply that people engage themselves in taking part into the competition but they often don't do it, that is why I call our community an unreliable community.

These are the two reasons why, for me, NW competition in 2019 is dead : The game becomes too old and you can't count on the community. And trust me that I'm sad to see this, I hope that Bannerlord will come soon.
Agree with you..! You are explaining with logic. God Bless You.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2019, 04:12:50 pm »
Is this dead

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2019, 05:06:13 pm »
Is this dead
I was meant to finish my essay now that you mention it.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2019, 05:06:44 pm »
 :-X
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2019, 05:43:10 pm »
Is this dead
do it pussy

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2019, 01:17:19 am »
Again I don't mind voting on a date, but then TOG serves absolutely no purpose because if they're not mandating the dates then it's just an organisation who bullied McPero out of hosting a tournament because he had his own date (and format)- oh wait but now we can do that ourselves.
No you got it all wrong I bullied TOG into changing their system by pretending to want to host a tournament. And then John Price the '1v10ed' just continued my job of keeping them in check. I don't believe I've ever thanked him for that. Thank you John your a good lad.

Is this dead
do it pussy
Legend has it he is still writing that essay.