Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140906 times)

MATT123456789

Re: NA All-Time Thread ♛
« Reply #1275 on: March 11, 2019, 11:07:39 pm »
Time to respond to all this shit.

bias
I tried very hard to make this list as unbias as possible which I put about 2 weeks of work into this entire thread. The only thing I could see bias is me @85. If it was bias I would put Bill over AsianP since he has been asking me for months to do it. I did put Vetro on the list as a friend because he kept begging me to do it for weeks so I decided to do it to get him to stop annoying me. I didn't think Vetro has proven enough to be on it for various reasons which is why I never wanted him on it in the first place. I did try my very best to make the most accurate list that I could make. I didn't do what Ap0c did and base it on his eye test & just throw players and numbers around. I based it on a number of factors like how much they impacted the regiments they were in, how long did they sustain their top tier melee abilities, how many tournaments they won, and 2 or 3 other factors.
[close]

63e Golden Boy for a reason  :-X

But for real on the MATT subject he is the best player in the game and that alone is enough to be on the all-time list. Some of the guys on the list never even sniffed the title of "Best NA" and even in their prime only a few would be "Best NA" today. He obviously doesn't hack anymore but he still dominates the game.

Yoshie also has consistently been a top tier player in NW for the past 2 years. The whole less competition argument is dumb because the players that are left have more experience than ever and are just as good if not better than before.

Spoiler
[close]

Just cause you suck now doesn't mean all the other players suck too.

1st Thing: I was laughing at you saying players are better now then back then when you started playing the game in what 2015? You never even seen 3/4th of the all time list probably so quiet down.

2nd Thing: I may “suck now” yet I’m still rated higher on any current melee list including your own. Also I don’t see you on any all time melee lists.

3rd Thing: Even in the 63e you were never the best. Whether it be people that joined such as the 71st guys(only a couple months) or myself (nearly 2 years) or people that started in the reg like Krast or Steven that were better than you and known as the best 63e. Yet you call yourself the “63e Golden Boy”.

Ay imma keep it one hundred percent real with you, you suck now because NW is no longer inflated with noobs who couldnt block your shitty up attack footlances and you have failed to adapt because you are a low IQ cuck-bum. Fartknocker outshines you in every aspect of gfing except up attack footlancing, he is high IQ, when I see fartknocker in a gf I never know what hes gonna do, thats why I have a hard time killing him.

You are what we call a pub star, like bill. You can do great drop lots of frags when facing noobs and in blowout groupfights but when you step up to the major leagues you get cucked.

When me, yoshie, godfreid, jaax, all the high IQ, overly developed prefrontal cortex gfers see you in a groupfight, we see a "ez snak".

Like a cockroach, you only react to stimuli, you are incapable of any tactical or strategical thought during a groupfight, and this is what makes you an ez snak and so predictable to us more evolved and advanced individuals.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1276 on: March 11, 2019, 11:15:58 pm »
All I see are a bunch of norwood 3's and above pffft.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 11, 2019, 11:49:26 pm »
IM A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE YOU

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1278 on: March 11, 2019, 11:49:46 pm »

bias
I tried very hard to make this list as unbias as possible which I put about 2 weeks of work into this entire thread. The only thing I could see bias is me @85. If it was bias I would put Bill over AsianP since he has been asking me for months to do it. I did put Vetro on the list as a friend because he kept begging me to do it for weeks so I decided to do it to get him to stop annoying me. I didn't think Vetro has proven enough to be on it for various reasons which is why I never wanted him on it in the first place. I did try my very best to make the most accurate list that I could make. I didn't do what Ap0c did and base it on his eye test & just throw players and numbers around. I based it on a number of factors like how much they impacted the regiments they were in, how long did they sustain their top tier melee abilities, how many tournaments they won, and 2 or 3 other factors.
[close]

But for real on the MATT subject he is the best player in the game and that alone is enough to be on the all-time list. Some of the guys on the list never even sniffed the title of "Best NA" and even in their prime only a few would be "Best NA" today. He obviously doesn't hack anymore but he still dominates the game.

Yoshie also has consistently been a top tier player in NW for the past 2 years. The whole less competition argument is dumb because the players that are left have more experience than ever and are just as good if not better than before.

Spoiler
[close]

1st Thing: I was laughing at you saying players are better now then back then when you started playing the game in what 2015? You never even seen 3/4th of the all time list probably so quiet down.

2nd Thing: I may “suck now” yet I’m still rated higher on any current melee list including your own. Also I don’t see you on any all time melee lists.

3rd Thing: Even in the 63e you were never the best. Whether it be people that joined such as the 71st guys(only a couple months) or myself (nearly 2 years) or people that started in the reg like Krast or Steven that were better than you and known as the best 63e. Yet you call yourself the “63e Golden Boy”.

Ay imma keep it one hundred percent real with you, you suck now because NW is no longer inflated with noobs who couldnt block your shitty up attack footlances and you have failed to adapt because you are a low IQ cuck-bum. Fartknocker outshines you in every aspect of gfing except up attack footlancing, he is high IQ, when I see fartknocker in a gf I never know what hes gonna do, thats why I have a hard time killing him.

You are what we call a pub star, like bill. You can do great drop lots of frags when facing noobs and in blowout groupfights but when you step up to the major leagues you get cucked.

When me, yoshie, godfreid, jaax, all the high IQ, overly developed prefrontal cortex gfers see you in a groupfight, we see a "ez snak".

Like a cockroach, you only react to stimuli, you are incapable of any tactical or strategical thought during a groupfight, and this is what makes you an ez snak and so predictable to us more evolved and advanced individuals.

Spoiler
[close]

HERE MATT I'M GIVING YOU YOUR DAILY ATTENTION THAT YOU NEED
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1279 on: March 12, 2019, 12:50:14 am »

bias
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

MATT123456789

« Reply #1280 on: March 12, 2019, 01:05:39 am »
Spoiler

bias
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

HERE MATT I'M GIVING YOU YOUR DAILY ATTENTION THAT YOU NEED

You don't shit talk me about the game

Why is that?

Because you can't

I out play you in every aspect of it

The cronies can't hide from me
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:05:20 am by Windflower »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1281 on: March 12, 2019, 03:54:59 pm »
need a top 10 s keyers list

MATT123456789

« Reply #1282 on: March 12, 2019, 04:08:40 pm »
need a top 10 s keyers list

1. cwater
2. suns

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 12, 2019, 04:13:09 pm »

MATT123456789

« Reply #1284 on: March 12, 2019, 04:44:08 pm »
No duel tournament wins in 6 years + washed up now that your ping rose from 20 to 35.

Haha.

Also, who couldnt block my feints on the 2012 version of NW? You.
L
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 04:46:00 pm by Boa »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 12, 2019, 04:53:59 pm »
Never understood anything on this thread
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 12, 2019, 07:37:34 pm »
No duel tournament wins in 6 years + washed up now that your ping rose from 20 to 35.

Haha.

Also, who couldnt block my feints on the 2012 version of NW? You.
L
good try

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1287 on: March 13, 2019, 02:50:40 am »
Never understood anything on this thread

Offline Runepkyz