Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 142441 times)

|Viper|

Re: NA All-Time Thread ♛
« Reply #1230 on: March 10, 2019, 06:04:39 pm »
vetro can load up all the cheats he wants but RAW SKILL AND ABILITY will always out play his trash ass dll injected bullshit!
Lol? You cheated more than I did.

4.2k hours, 17 ping, and you are still a fucking bum lmao

you literally have been caught cheating multiple times in a pitiful attempt to help your skill

when i used autoblock it was to meme with people and make it BLATANTLY obvious i was using the cheat and that was back in 2016

if you stopped faking tournamnet wins and downloading cheats you coulda focused on your playstyle and actually get good at the game but you are a retard so thats asking too much
Okay I've been caught once... and no you didn't autoblock as a meme you defended yourself to the very last second but we all knew it, and you still cheated more than I did? You were caught under Sanders name using unblockable (2018) and you were caught using autoblock while in the LG (2016-2017) and who knows? You could stick hack now.

ahahahahahahahahhahhahaha ok mr fake NW awards nad tournamnets stfu lmao clown
Submission at its finest ladies and gentlemen.

MATT123456789

« Reply #1231 on: March 10, 2019, 06:05:52 pm »
vetro can load up all the cheats he wants but RAW SKILL AND ABILITY will always out play his trash ass dll injected bullshit!

you literally have been caught cheating multiple times in a pitiful attempt to help your skill

when i used autoblock it was to meme with people and make it BLATANTLY obvious i was using the cheat and that was back in 2016

if you stopped faking tournamnet wins and downloading cheats you coulda focused on your playstyle and actually get good at the game but you are a retard so thats asking too much
Okay I've been caught once... and no you didn't autoblock as a meme you defended yourself to the very last second but we all knew it, and you still cheated more than I did? You were caught under Sanders name using unblockable (2018) and you were caught using autoblock while in the LG (2016-2017) and who knows? You could stick hack now.

more like i dont even need to respond to your accusations because you are an idiot and its all false just like your tournament wins in NW, clown.

|Viper|

« Reply #1232 on: March 10, 2019, 06:07:14 pm »

more like i dont even need to respond to your accusations because you are an idiot and its all false just like your tournament wins in NW, clown.
They're not accusations? It's the truth what?? You even admitted to it and you're trying to play it off as a joke you're the real clown.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1233 on: March 10, 2019, 06:08:14 pm »
You drink by yourself playing a pc game. Take a minute to think about that and let it soak in, because you’re reaching unibomber levels of loneliness. There are no other physical entities around you sharing a drink, laugh, having a conversation etc..... I wouldn’t go around bragging about that.
sh-shut up

MATT123456789

« Reply #1234 on: March 10, 2019, 06:09:43 pm »

They're not accusations? It's the truth what?? You even admitted to it and you're trying to play it off as a joke you're the real clown.

l m a o

cant win against people like you

keep lying and frauding sad boy, we know thats what you do(fake tournament wins)

|Viper|

« Reply #1235 on: March 10, 2019, 06:11:10 pm »
See MATT you're losing a battle you would never win! Especially against me because I won't stop. Think before you come up to the big dogs pupper.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 10, 2019, 06:17:51 pm »
You drink by yourself playing a pc game. Take a minute to think about that and let it soak in, because you’re reaching unibomber levels of loneliness. There are no other physical entities around you sharing a drink, laugh, having a conversation etc..... I wouldn’t go around bragging about that.

literally had sex last night and have hickeys on my traps and neck lmao you bum
*Avoids main topic and deviates of course* Literally no one brags about hickeys lmao. You sound retarded

you are an idiot you just tried to come @me saying im a loser and drink by myself playing a video game so I countered that. Also how am I bragging about drinking, I said that they wont ft7 me unless im drunk because they are that afraid of losing to me.

Thats not bragging dumbass
st
The entire post (regarding Bill and Suns ft7ing you) was you finding another chance to boost your self-image, which includes them abusing your stupid ass while your lonely ass was drunk playing a game (ft7ing you???). If it wasn’t an important detail, than I’m pretty MAtthew my boy, you of all people would have left it out. “Bragging Post” in any way you put it

MATT123456789

« Reply #1237 on: March 10, 2019, 06:33:40 pm »

literally had sex last night and have hickeys on my traps and neck lmao you bum
*Avoids main topic and deviates of course* Literally no one brags about hickeys lmao. You sound retarded

you are an idiot you just tried to come @me saying im a loser and drink by myself playing a video game so I countered that. Also how am I bragging about drinking, I said that they wont ft7 me unless im drunk because they are that afraid of losing to me.

Thats not bragging dumbass
st
The entire post (regarding Bill and Suns ft7ing you) was you finding another chance to boost your self-image, which includes them abusing your stupid ass while your lonely ass was drunk playing a game (ft7ing you???). If it wasn’t an important detail, than I’m pretty MAtthew my boy, you of all people would have left it out. “Bragging Post” in any way you put it

ok since you wanna go personal, i dont drink by myself, i go out with people, drink, then come back and play the game.

keep the talk about the game you idiot

you are assuming shit and being retarded. and you are salty you are bad at NW
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:35:15 pm by Boa »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1238 on: March 10, 2019, 06:37:52 pm »
Time to respond to all this shit.

Yoshie
Okay Yoshie has been good for about 2 years but like I stated before and will again here; the comp. scene is very small compared to 2014 or 2016. NA doesn't have that many good players and it shows when it is the same group or people winning the tournaments nowadays. Yoshie has achieved a lot but look at the competition that has been around. Since 2017 it has been LG, 3eVolt, and then everyone else regiment wise. LG dominated the tournament scene in 2017 & a little of 2018 because there wasn't much competition besides a 3eVolt type team & Maccle's inactive team that still manage to finish top 3 in a bunch of tournaments. Why should I give someone a higher rating for doing well the last 2 years with not much competition compared to someone like Swerp for example who has proved it for years when the comp scene was bigger. Yoshie is good and all but I can't bump a guy much higher when he is doing good with barely any competition to challenge him.
[close]

so ur saying quantity over quality? the skill is much more higher than it used to be back then groupfighting wise for a while now ive looked at videos and ask poeple opinions about that the skill is high obviously the scene is smaller but thats because the game has been released for a long time but if the skill is higher than back then what the fuck is ur problem i dont get it. i tried my best with the little english i have also if u wanna talk about this in ts im fine with it
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:52:12 pm by Yoshiee »

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1239 on: March 10, 2019, 07:09:04 pm »
NA’s finest ladies and gentlemen

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1240 on: March 10, 2019, 07:21:13 pm »
This list is just any other list, but has a number of tournament wins for each player. There is little statistical analysis and only just places people in a certain range of ratings.

By the way, Bill should not have the NAPL win from the LG. He threw that chance away with him bush pirating the rounds at the end.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 07:23:12 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1241 on: March 10, 2019, 07:28:07 pm »
Until NW gets KAST lists are worthless

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1242 on: March 10, 2019, 07:39:43 pm »

bias
I tried very hard to make this list as unbias as possible which I put about 2 weeks of work into this entire thread. The only thing I could see bias is me @85. If it was bias I would put Bill over AsianP since he has been asking me for months to do it. I did put Vetro on the list as a friend because he kept begging me to do it for weeks so I decided to do it to get him to stop annoying me. I didn't think Vetro has proven enough to be on it for various reasons which is why I never wanted him on it in the first place. I did try my very best to make the most accurate list that I could make. I didn't do what Ap0c did and base it on his eye test & just throw players and numbers around. I based it on a number of factors like how much they impacted the regiments they were in, how long did they sustain their top tier melee abilities, how many tournaments they won, and 2 or 3 other factors.
[close]

63e Golden Boy for a reason  :-X

But for real on the MATT subject he is the best player in the game and that alone is enough to be on the all-time list. Some of the guys on the list never even sniffed the title of "Best NA" and even in their prime only a few would be "Best NA" today. He obviously doesn't hack anymore but he still dominates the game.

Yoshie also has consistently been a top tier player in NW for the past 2 years. The whole less competition argument is dumb because the players that are left have more experience than ever and are just as good if not better than before.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1243 on: March 10, 2019, 07:55:22 pm »

bias
I tried very hard to make this list as unbias as possible which I put about 2 weeks of work into this entire thread. The only thing I could see bias is me @85. If it was bias I would put Bill over AsianP since he has been asking me for months to do it. I did put Vetro on the list as a friend because he kept begging me to do it for weeks so I decided to do it to get him to stop annoying me. I didn't think Vetro has proven enough to be on it for various reasons which is why I never wanted him on it in the first place. I did try my very best to make the most accurate list that I could make. I didn't do what Ap0c did and base it on his eye test & just throw players and numbers around. I based it on a number of factors like how much they impacted the regiments they were in, how long did they sustain their top tier melee abilities, how many tournaments they won, and 2 or 3 other factors.
[close]

But for real on the MATT subject he is the best player in the game and that alone is enough to be on the all-time list. Some of the guys on the list never even sniffed the title of "Best NA" and even in their prime only a few would be "Best NA" today. He obviously doesn't hack anymore but he still dominates the game.

Yoshie also has consistently been a top tier player in NW for the past 2 years. The whole less competition argument is dumb because the players that are left have more experience than ever and are just as good if not better than before.

Spoiler
[close]
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1244 on: March 10, 2019, 08:06:19 pm »

bias
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Just cause you suck now doesn't mean all the other players suck too.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.