Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 726844 times)

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #3465 on: May 19, 2016, 07:19:31 pm »
f*ck this game. I got banned for leaving casual!

You're kidding, right?
xD

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3466 on: May 19, 2016, 07:30:06 pm »
I really hope CLG buyout a player and not go for a young gun. I think that if they really invested in a skilled lurker that they could really take it up a notch. If Swag was around he'd by my first choice but he's... well.. With that being said I think that the players best suited to join CLG include:

Nonbuyout:
Kairi
Tabsen
Mystic
Akis

Buyout Players Worth Considering:

Freakazoid - Entry -> Shift Cutler back to Lurk
Sunny- Excellent Rifler; However, don't think he can be bought out from ENCE
jks - Clutch King
Lowel - Solid Spanish Rifler
Nex - Outstanding rifler with confidence problems
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: May 20, 2016, 07:45:59 pm »
Freakazoid is a free agent

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: May 20, 2016, 09:57:51 pm »
As far as I know he was still under c9 contract as a sub. Has that changed?
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: May 20, 2016, 10:17:49 pm »
As far as I know he was still under c9 contract as a sub. Has that changed?
nm you're right he's under contract for the rest of 2016

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3470 on: May 22, 2016, 05:29:06 pm »
Freak is the biggest un-played talent in NA imo. I would like to see him go to Splyce or Echo Fox.

You guys ever have this glitch? So funny when it actually benefits your team! :P

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:30:52 pm by Marceaux »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: May 23, 2016, 04:49:58 pm »
Turns out his contract was recently terminated and he immediately went to Echo Fox. My only thing is that Echo has all the tools to be the best. Sean Gares is a great IGL, Shahzam is a good AWPer, freakazoid and roca are amazing entry fraggers and riflers and then Ryx has phenomanal aim with a peanut brain. I just don't understand how you still lose with such talent.

In other news, Optic is the best toxic team out there. They'd do great if they added s1mple and TSM is actually a much better team then I thought. It's a good system when you have two experienced IGL's to help mentor the 3 young guns on the team.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #3472 on: May 23, 2016, 05:00:08 pm »
I heard ryx can be pretty toxic.

And I keep forgetting Shazam got kicked off optic. I always thought of optic as his team.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: May 23, 2016, 06:13:10 pm »
I heard ryx can be pretty toxic.

And I keep forgetting Shazam got kicked off optic. I always thought of optic as his team.
Yeah, I've read mixed things on whether or not Ryx left because Optic was toxic or if he was the problem.
Spoiler
[close]
and I have to admit, I think Mixwell is a much better player then Shahzam as well as a better rifler.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #3474 on: May 23, 2016, 07:38:03 pm »
Turns out his contract was recently terminated and he immediately went to Echo Fox. My only thing is that Echo has all the tools to be the best. Sean Gares is a great IGL, Shahzam is a good AWPer, freakazoid and roca are amazing entry fraggers and riflers and then Ryx has phenomanal aim with a peanut brain. I just don't understand how you still lose with such talent.

In other news, Optic is the best toxic team out there. They'd do great if they added s1mple and TSM is actually a much better team then I thought. It's a good system when you have two experienced IGL's to help mentor the 3 young guns on the team.
Shazam is a terrible pickup for Echo Fox. He isnt a good awper at all, he has very little clutch potential, he preforms badly at lan and he doesnt even frag that well online. He sucks!

Also TSM has the potential to be the best team in NA. They have some very skilled and experienced players such as Semphis and Automatic and they have Valens as a coach. From what ive heard Valens is one of the best coaches in NA and he is also an experienced pro player so he understands what the players on his team can do and what they need in order to be successful. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:40:44 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: May 23, 2016, 07:40:33 pm »

Shazam is a terrible pickup for Echo Fox. He isnt a good awper at all, he has very little clutch potential, he preforms badly at lan and he doesnt even frag that well online. He sucks!
i think he did good on optic. Either way he is probably better than moe

Note: I dislike moe
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #3476 on: May 23, 2016, 07:42:40 pm »

i think he did good on optic. Either way he is probably better than moe
Literally I would prefer to have moe than shazam. At least moe brings a large fan base to Echo Fox because of his persona and fans. Arguably Shazam is a slightly better player than Moe with the awp but his rifle skills are absolutely worse making him not only a player with no fan base to support Echo Fox but also a player that is completely useless without the AWP and only semi useful with one.

Moe is a bit cancer so thats a minus for him.
I haven't heard anything about Shazam being cancer so +1
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:45:19 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3477 on: May 24, 2016, 12:56:37 am »
Your opinion of ShahZam is way tilted Maccle. He is one of the better players in NA and definitely a great AWP pickup for echo fox. Who else would they have used? mOE is trash in the pro scene as a player and he has basically admitted it himself by leaving the competitive scene every time he tries it.

In all realness the best NA players haven't even been discovered yet. We should see a massive come up of new players like Androidx23 etc. Just like how Stewie2k went from a nobody to a massive name in the whole CS scene in nearly no time at all. The NA side of the game is much younger and less established. Just give NA more time and we will produce our pearl of a team!

P.S. G2 is wrecking EVERYONE. They made it into the ECS finals today with back to back 2 - 0 wins over NiP and Dignitas. Anyone who doubts this team now is just hating!

(I am a ScreaM fanboy)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: May 24, 2016, 01:06:43 am »
TLDR: Marceux thinks he will be the next CS pro

I love G2. Hate Smithzz.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: May 24, 2016, 01:09:03 am »