Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 730235 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6285 on: June 08, 2018, 10:37:23 pm »
Rekt lol but it was their first match together as a team and with little preparation. And you really cant judge SmithZz and Ex6 off that match they only won like 4 rounds how many kills could you possibly have. And imo the biggest mistake G2 made was allowing Mirage to remain in the pool. Ex6 said before the match they would play a very loose free style since they havent practiced yet. But ends up on T side mirage start which require good teamplay. And NRG are at the top of their game right now they could of done that to anyone.

I think this roster will do well. :D

Also i am a huge fan of G2 and the french scene so of course im excited for my guys regardless! ;D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6286 on: June 08, 2018, 10:41:12 pm »
Nobody cares about "preperation". It comes down to the fact that individually they played poorly missing easy frags. Preparation wouldn't help with them being bad players in their current form.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #6287 on: June 08, 2018, 11:48:52 pm »
3 of them haven’t played comp in a few months tho

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6288 on: June 09, 2018, 12:01:15 am »
Nobody cares about "preperation". It comes down to the fact that individually they played poorly missing easy frags. Preparation wouldn't help with them being bad players in their current form.
Preparation may not have helped in this situation, but it can definitely help understanding your opponent and therefor being able to counterstrat. So I wouldn't say nobody cares about it  ;)
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6289 on: June 09, 2018, 12:02:52 am »
lmao team liquid almost choked like cloud 9 did against astralis fun matches to watch tbh :p

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6290 on: June 09, 2018, 12:34:23 am »
Preparation may not have helped in this situation, but it can definitely help understanding your opponent and therefor being able to counterstrat. So I wouldn't say nobody cares about it  ;)
Oh yeah of course, but I don't think Preperation would have helped anyway. On CT side they walked into G2's setups and still out fragged.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #6291 on: June 09, 2018, 04:51:45 am »
Oh yeah of course, but I don't think Preperation would have helped anyway. On CT side they walked into G2's setups and still out fragged.

Yea but i really don't think this match meant much to be fair and no reason to be so negative towards them. Especially considering NRG just gave FaZe an ass beating as well. NRG are clearly at their peak while this G2 roster is new and hasn't even played online together yet, let alone a big LAN and they've all been on extended breaks recently except KennyS/Bodyy. Give them a few matches to see if they can get it together. :)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #6292 on: June 09, 2018, 03:19:51 pm »
g2 is back mofuckers WOOOOOOOOO

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #6293 on: June 09, 2018, 03:20:23 pm »

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6295 on: June 09, 2018, 04:45:10 pm »
G2 won a bo3 against a tier 2 side? Shit they must be major champions in the making

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6296 on: June 09, 2018, 04:54:03 pm »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #6297 on: June 09, 2018, 04:54:46 pm »
G2 won a bo3 against a tier 2 side? Shit they must be major champions in the making
What you've just said is correct.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #6298 on: June 09, 2018, 04:56:33 pm »

They aren't even tier 2. Get your standards straight.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6299 on: June 09, 2018, 05:05:31 pm »
Implying G2s win was anything but impressive for their second ever match