Author Topic: NW love  (Read 13820 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW love
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2020, 02:19:22 am »
So back on topic, I would rather prefer if people were to refrain from using slurs. I’m not trying to speak from glass house here but I would like it if maybe we were to stop using some of the more explicit language then maybe, just maybe, some less savory individuals, who will probably end up on the news one day for shooting up their respective schools, would be not as welcomed. Perhaps even the prevention of said school shootings but hey I have some high aspirations. I’m not trying to raise any of you kids but my virgin ears and meek sensibilities kinda don’t want to hear any more slurs from you rough, liberal destroying, Chads that are just out here fighting for the every man, as long as their white.

K thanks
*they’re
You're a gay asian dude that hates black people. That's actually some new age hatred
cwater is a based f@g
Welp, looks like it’s time for the ‘Gaycism Exposed’ thread.
Well I did try my best to include all the hatred for people's sexual preferences but maybe a focused exposé is called for
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2020, 02:46:46 am »
Spoiler
So back on topic, I would rather prefer if people were to refrain from using slurs. I’m not trying to speak from glass house here but I would like it if maybe we were to stop using some of the more explicit language then maybe, just maybe, some less savory individuals, who will probably end up on the news one day for shooting up their respective schools, would be not as welcomed. Perhaps even the prevention of said school shootings but hey I have some high aspirations. I’m not trying to raise any of you kids but my virgin ears and meek sensibilities kinda don’t want to hear any more slurs from you rough, liberal destroying, Chads that are just out here fighting for the every man, as long as their white.

K thanks
*they’re
You're a gay asian dude that hates black people. That's actually some new age hatred
cwater is a based f@g
Well I did try my best to include all the hatred for people's sexual preferences but maybe a focused exposé is called for
[close]
wonder if frenchies will report you for a collage of that as well

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2020, 01:05:43 pm »
Spoiler

K thanks
*they’re
cwater is a based f@g
[close]
none of the frenchies reported anything on this thread

nice try but weak bait
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Phailur

« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2020, 02:32:16 pm »
Spoiler

K thanks
*they’re
cwater is a based f@g
[close]

it was Gi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phailur

« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2020, 03:18:19 pm »
racism is over guys wtf are u doing

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2020, 07:26:40 pm »

K thanks

I don't see how getting people to not slur will make "less savory" people less welcome within the community. People have done worse than slurring and still get welcomed back into the community (to varying degress) like nothing happened.
Bottom line, if someone's hanging around with a school shooteresque piece of shit, the language that person chooses to use is probably not a top concern for the person/people hanging around them.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2020, 07:30:08 pm »
Spoiler

K thanks
*they’re
cwater is a based f@g
[close]

nice try but weak bait
yeah french people aren't snitches it's them Brits!!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2020, 09:52:16 pm »

K thanks

I don't see how getting people to not slur will make "less savory" people less welcome within the community. People have done worse than slurring and still get welcomed back into the community (to varying degress) like nothing happened.
Bottom line, if someone's hanging around with a school shooteresque piece of shit, the language that person chooses to use is probably not a top concern for the person/people hanging around them.
he's talking about you Windflower....  :-\

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2020, 10:55:43 pm »
Spoiler

K thanks
*they’re
cwater is a based f@g
[close]

nice try but weak bait
that's cap bro and i have that on certainty but sounds good

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2020, 12:58:59 am »
Spoiler

K thanks
*they’re
cwater is a based f@g
[close]

nice try but weak bait
that's cap bro and i have that on certainty but sounds good

on jahseh?