Author Topic: Has Anyone Here Had A Decent Experience With Bannerlord?  (Read 3392 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Has Anyone Here Had A Decent Experience With Bannerlord?
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2020, 06:47:25 pm »
Most people seem to be more interested in the campaign and spending hours in that instead of multiplayer which is understandable with such limited access to the game as a whole right now. I think sieges will be fun but that's it.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2020, 10:25:29 pm »
Okay since the update the melee has significantly improved however the balance is fucking awful with some weapons being totally broken. Add this to the fact that literally everyone spawns with a shield and some kind of ranged weapon and it makes for one of the worst experiences I've had in a melee combat game. I can see it being fun on smaller-scale servers but any server with more than about 25 people is going to be a total cluster fuck. On the US server that had around 50 people, I was constantly spawning right next to groups of 5+ enemies that I had zero chance at killing and because you need kills to earn money to buy better units to play as (like in warband native) what matches become is there are about 4 dudes that were able to earn enough money early enough to buy a unit that has a broken weapon and a fuck ton of health so they can run around the spawn areas and literally one shot all the new spawns. Even if they die they will most likely have enough money to repeat this process until the match ends. There is a 6v6 objective mode that you can play but it is unbearably slow and just feels like an extremely poor attempt to make Mount and Blade into some kind of esport viable game. The more I play this game the more it feels like zero thought was put towards the multiplayer experience which I know isn't really the selling point of Mount and Blade in general but is still is pretty inexcusable to me considering the 8+ year development cycle this game has been in.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2020, 11:47:53 pm »
I had no problem with the spawns in the new update and find getting kills easy but I agree the amount of ranged is aids and some weapons are broken which is the same as warband anyway

Skaen

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2020, 07:48:23 pm »
Maybe a dumb question, because in google it says the answer. But just to be sure, on release of the game will it also come on PS4 and XBONE? Asking for a friend who doesn’t have a PC and just games on his console. And if there would be a co op mode in custom battles or campaign?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2020, 11:26:43 pm »
There doesn't seem to be any solid info on the console versions. A few Taleworlds posts indicates that they are considering it, but nothing else.