Author Topic: R.I.P Vetro  (Read 1794 times)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
R.I.P Vetro
« on: February 18, 2020, 02:28:14 pm »
[8:21 AM]
VetroG:
   i made a terrible mistake and i hope you wont angry at me

[8:22 AM]
13thFL_Mayhem:
   LOL

[8:23 AM]
VetroG:
   i reported you for having duplicated items instead of someone else it was just a mistake i hope you wont get mad

[8:24 AM]
13thFL_Mayhem:
   im not the one who got hacked due it was vetro?
   *Tho

[8:26 AM]
VetroG:
   i reported you for having duplicated items instead of someone else it was just a mistake i hope you wont get mad    actually my friend account got banned deleted  i was on panic attack and reported you by accident  i even save an actual video   *snip*  he sent me this video after he banned and deleted my friend account deathwish    and now i am scared because he will going to ban and delete your account too (

[8:27 AM]
13thFL_Mayhem:
   Amazing you still try even tho your caught hacker, you know I can see why your mom easily conceived you.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:36:38 pm by Herishey »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P Vetro
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 02:41:45 pm »
actually my friend account got banned deleted  i was on panic attack

Imagine people fell for this shit.

Wursti

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 02:42:45 pm »
Maybe he just copy pasted it for an epik prank

But this thing is actually a nice IQ test

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 02:44:58 pm »
Tonight on 60 Minutes: The Priest, The Whale, and The Russian who swindled them all.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 06:56:52 pm »
Imagine getting trolled by Vetro

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 06:59:49 pm »
Imagine getting rolled over by Vetro
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 08:36:50 pm »
When posting these logs don't post the link(s).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 08:48:46 pm »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 09:00:20 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 09:05:19 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 10:14:57 pm »
Posting those links?
Outstanding move

I believe Mayhem is actually the hacker
Change my mind
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 10:52:52 pm »
I could easily say I just memed him if he infact did troll me, so you hipsters can hop off now LOL.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 11:46:32 pm »
Mayham is new matt

|Viper|

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 02:03:07 am »
High tier baiter m8.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 04:34:03 am »
Mayham is new matt
but matt is actually smart

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding