Author Topic: For those of whom are friends with AEF Anthony  (Read 2440 times)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
For those of whom are friends with AEF Anthony
« on: February 14, 2020, 08:08:06 am »
Hello Everyone if anthony sends you anything strange his steam account has been hacked, Its not a hack were he gives you a link and your account has been taken over by a spambot tho, this hack is when he tells you someone "a admin" or something wants you to trade him expensive items or something so don't worry just ignore his message and report his account so anthony can get it back heres my messages with him hey
please respond me :/

[1:33 AM]
13thFL_Mayhem:
   whats up?

Anthony:
   i made a terrible mistake and i hope you wont angry at me :(

13thFL_Mayhem:
   what did you do....

Anthony:
   i reported you for having duplicated items instead of someone else it was just a mistake i hope you wont get mad :(
   actually my friend account got banned deleted :( i was on panic attack and reported you by accident :( i even save an actual video
   https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/771741590041191935/1AA6FAAFC00D568AB19AB1C2C865E2967515C5E0/

he sent me this video after he banned and deleted my friend account deathwish :'(
   and now i am scared because he will going to ban and delete your account too :((

[1:35 AM]
13thFL_Mayhem:
   your lieing I have seen this scam before
   nice try
   also we haven't talked in ages
   you lose.

no further comments after that he went complete mute so you know its true didn't even send me the admin comment.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: For those of whom are friends with AEF Anthony
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 08:13:07 am »
God bless you Mayhem!
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 08:13:18 am »

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 08:13:28 am »
Truly a man of the people!
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 08:18:12 am »
Hello Everyone if anthony sends you anything strange his steam account has been hacked, Its not a hack were he gives you a link and your account has been taken over by a spambot tho, this hack is when he tells you someone "a admin" or something wants you to trade him expensive items or something so don't worry just ignore his message and report his account so anthony can get it back heres my messages with him hey
please respond me :/

13thFL_Mayhem:
   whats up?

Anthony:
   i made a terrible mistake and i hope you wont angry at me :(

13thFL_Mayhem:
   what did you do....

Anthony:
   i reported you for having duplicated items instead of someone else it was just a mistake i hope you wont get mad :(
   actually my friend account got banned deleted :( i was on panic attack and reported you by accident :( i even save an actual video
   https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/771741590041191935/1AA6FAAFC00D568AB19AB1C2C865E2967515C5E0/

he sent me this video after he banned and deleted my friend account deathwish :'(
   and now i am scared because he will going to ban and delete your account too :((

[1:35 AM]
13thFL_Mayhem:
   your lieing I have seen this scam before
   nice try
   also we haven't talked in ages
   you lose.

no further comments after that he went complete mute so you know its true didn't even send me the admin comment.
you are the author of the gospel of wealth

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 10:47:21 am »
Several people have been hacked in the same say. Wolpi and Anubis to name a couple.

Wursti

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 10:48:35 am »
Idk how u can be stupid enough to get hacked in 2020 ngl

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 11:12:24 am »

Probably when you use someting in a game which you are not supposed to use.

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 04:45:09 pm »
This was NOT ME I repeat NOT ME.

Tell him I wont eat this week :)

Also God bless you!

Offline Skekim

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 05:09:38 pm »
Oh my, my. I hope he gets his acc back
VIe - 6e Cavalry
Skekim

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 08:01:03 pm »

Also God bless you!
ahahahaha you fell for it
how did you fall for this anthony

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 12:48:28 am »

Also God bless you!
ahahahaha you fell for it
how did you fall for this anthony
Wait for the podcast xD

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 03:21:13 am »

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 04:25:01 am »

Also God bless you!
If you want you can insult the scammer on steam or troll him, I insulted him and told him i know the scam and he just stopped sending me the rest of the scam messages he was supposed to send me he gave up. Also He removed windflower as a friend LMFAO.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2020, 06:05:54 am »

Also God bless you!
If you want you can insult the scammer on steam or troll him, I insulted him and told him i know the scam and he just stopped sending me the rest of the scam messages he was supposed to send me he gave up. Also He removed windflower as a friend LMFAO.

how are you so smart