Author Topic: Second Real NA Melee List 2020  (Read 1864 times)

Offline NA Player Rankings 3.0

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Second Real NA Melee List 2020
« on: February 10, 2020, 10:54:52 pm »

The 2nd Realistic 2020 Melee List

Napoleonic Wars Rankings NA

God Tier

100 - Prime RussianFury
99 - Prime Wastee
90 - Current RussianFury
90-   Current Wastee
90 - Fireboy
82 - Jaax
82 - Cwater
81 - Yoloswag
81 - VetroG
81- Yoshie

Average Tier

81 - Superb*Pedro
80 - Kristine
80 - Godfreid
78 - Rafael
78 - Risk
78 - Hawkince
77 - BabyJ
77 - Nickcole
77 - DJOverJoy
77 - Runepkyz
76 - Fartknocker
76 - Oatmeal
75 - Suns
75 - Sanders
75 - Anthony
75 - Armada
75 - Horse
74 - Skinny
73 - Theodin
73 - Cytiuz
73 - Glenn
72 - Rever
71 - Amiranger

Below-Average Tier

69 - Alexander
69 - Spartan
69 - Hawkince
69 - StrykerOP
69 - James
69 - Camden
69 - Double
69 - Red Viper
69 - Xavian
68 - Foofs
68 - Wolfe
68 - Windflower
68 - JerryOs
67 - Lady Moraine
67 - Dane
67 - Vlad
67 - Elliot
66 - Sunset
66 - Morton
66 - Mars
66 - Truth
65 - Copot
65 - TheJollyCanadian
65 - BrainKitty
65 - Hodge
65 - Kubbies

Uninstall Tier

0 - Kapow
0 - Zinq
0 - Mayhem
0 - Artanis
0 - Ethan
0 - Kr0w

Hacker Tier

-100 - Matt (Nice Stun Hack)
-100 - Piktonss (Nice Auto)

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Second Real NA Melee List 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 10:57:29 pm »
I'm not on unstall tier  :(

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 10:59:19 pm »
do u know how to edit a post?

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 11:04:35 pm »
actually being passed over here smh

Not even on uninstall tier :(

Wursti

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 11:08:49 pm »
I thought EUs are being retarded with the 2nd accs for troll lists

But NAs try topping EUs

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 12:14:57 am »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 12:20:24 am »

You don't deserve it
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 04:39:24 am »

You don't deserve it

:(

David_Schrein

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2020, 06:41:33 am »
LG cronies making this Smh

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2020, 11:01:37 am »
As I said under another comment your a pussy at the kid who made this list under a alias, and imma take another turn on your mom and spoil you because I can.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline 21st_Alexander

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 04:16:06 am »
tfw you are below average but still happy that you are ranked

Offline Truth4none

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [21st]Maj_T
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2020, 04:29:48 am »
tfw you are below average but still happy that you are ranked

oh em g same uwu

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2020, 06:55:45 am »
I thought EUs are being retarded with the 2nd accs for troll lists

But NAs try topping EUs
I see why people make fun of our country and its citizens disgraceful.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2020, 06:58:46 am »
The list was made by some arrogant fat child behind a computer monitor in a pathetic attempt to paint a picture of a list which fyi you can't even create because not only do people cheat in this game apparently, they also use drugs. They use Other Enhancers, and even try to use mind games for a edge over their opponent rather then just being a man about it and going up to someone they wish to prove themselves against and challenge them to a 1v1 and fight them you all know im right, Especially the real pros in this game who do not speak so i might as well speak for them since im checking this coward with bipolar behind a hidden alias on his propaganda post. Theres also the fact to no one even know's who he is which is 100% proof to my claim nor can it even be proved at this point because he is probaly kissing up to all the other "corrupt" admins on this site, or simply because they do not care and they blow at their jobs like they do to eachother. The game is broken, the community is slowly dieing which has been going on for awhile now as well as it is extremely toxic which all the other experienced players know themselves. If your smart you will not fully jump to any conclussions on this website when something is said, or even attempt to because this is the web folks and anything you try to do you can't prove because someone will just lie about it like the author of the page in the topic of this post im talking about its not hard to copy, paste, or even alter logs, pictures, and videos so if you wanna better yourself and prove to everyone here your not stupid and worth listening to you would be wise to take my words to heart and becareful otherwise you can learn the hardway and be stupid to point is your gonna learn and when it happens Im gonna be the first person to pop up on your mind well if you learn that is.......We have our first lead folks just look at his list for the people he hates the most, and if your somehow lucky enough to find out in helping us expose this coward if not well im sure my friends on here can be creative im not gonna blow up their spots ahaha. Thank you all for reading this and to my friends your welcome and no thanks required. Also basically if the creators cared there would be no game exploiters and they could legit show us with a "Behind the scenes" look at how they catch these cheaters but the majority being nothing will be done anyways gameover.

P.S This list was made for everyone not just myself. I will not be reading this again as a heads up have a good one folks

P.s
  Second response to the first response I see we never learn do we? Opps did I do that requote?