Author Topic: Native Community - Update  (Read 12991 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Native Community - Update
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2019, 06:42:46 am »
Real talk na’s go sign up for the NA tournament they need LADS
I wish I could but it starts on the 23rd  :'(

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 07:36:52 am »
Real talk na’s go sign up for the NA tournament they need LADS
I wish I could but it starts on the 23rd  :'(
Free Agency will probably remain open

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2019, 09:30:09 am »
Wish I had time.for native

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2019, 09:40:12 am »
The short tournament format (6v6 Cup) is the perfect way to get started with native without putting too much time in effort in hit tbh. It doesn't require you to be active for a full two months, just to be able to play for like the upcoming three weeks at max.

Herishey and I have made a revival of the NNN for this competition and already started doing a few pracs. We even got Gibby to mentor us which is quite something on its on. At the moment we have a pretty much full roster but if you are really motivated, you could ask Herishey because we still lacking a dedicated cavalry player (only got Shadey) and I'd rather let someone play who is comfortable with the role (cause I'm really not).
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 10:37:57 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2019, 09:54:41 am »
We're also considering another archer as atm we have Golden (his 2nd class) and Alyss. So a backup would be good.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2019, 10:17:27 am »
Me as cav pls  :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2019, 10:26:06 am »
You'd need to use Steam for that Tib! Have you started using Steam again yet?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2019, 10:27:48 am »
Yes

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2019, 10:36:52 am »
Add me up again mate and we'll get you in, then we just need a backup archer.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2019, 11:07:57 am »

Ask Troister

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2019, 11:09:57 am »
The short tournament format (6v6 Cup) is the perfect way to get started with native without putting too much time in effort in hit tbh. It doesn't require you to be active for a full two months, just to be able to play for like the upcoming three weeks at max.

Herishey and I have made a revival of the NNN for this competition and already started doing a few pracs. We even got Gibby to mentor us which is quite something on its on. At the moment we have a pretty much full roster but if you are really motivated, you could ask Herishey because we still lacking a dedicated cavalry player (only got Shadey) and I'd rather let someone play who is comfortable with the role (cause I'm really not).

Meh, just like last time. Sign up and never get the chance to play and just be a glorified spec. Neh ty

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2019, 11:11:40 am »
In native it's very rare a player will play every set. Most play between 1-3.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2019, 11:24:14 am »
Your call Stephan. I literally told you we need a cavalry player at the moment. If you were an infantry, the situation would be different (and yet you would play) but I wouldn't make the offer if I knew you were going to bench the whole time. If anything the person sitting spec would be me, as per usual in the teams I join/make.

The offer still stands for anyone else interested btw. We looking for one cavalry player (preferably someone who played cavalry in the past - even on NW) and as Herishey also mentioned, we could do with a third archer since we only have two at moment.

Current line-up is:

Herishey (Leader/Inf) Tardet (Inf/Cav) Gibby (All rounder/Caller) Kore (Inf) Golden (Ranger) Shadey (Cav) EpicPizza (Inf) Python (Inf) Alyss (Ranger). We also got Stark and Bagins but it's unsure or not wherever they will play the tournament with us, so could definitely do with one or two extra players (but no more).
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2019, 11:33:57 am »
would/could do archer
im just like a 200% noob in native

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2019, 11:35:10 am »
Your call Stephan. I literally told you we need a cavalry player at the moment. If you were an infantry, the situation would be different (and yet you would play) but I wouldn't make the offer if I knew you were going to bench the whole time. If anything the person sitting spec would be me, as per usual in the teams I join/make.

The offer still stands for anyone else interested btw. We looking for one cavalry player (preferably someone who played cavalry in the past - even on NW) and as Herishey also mentioned, we could do with a third archer since we only have two at moment.

Current line-up is:

Herishey (Leader/Inf) Tardet (Inf/Cav) Gibby (All rounder/Caller) Kore (Inf) Golden (Ranger) Shadey (Cav) EpicPizza (Inf) Python (Inf) Alyss (Ranger). We also got Stark and Bagins but it's unsure or not wherever they will play the tournament with us, so could definitely do with one or two extra players (but no more).
Tib has now joined as cav so really it's only an archer we need.