Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 158939 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #1125 on: October 29, 2020, 06:25:44 pm »
put yoshie on the groupfighting list hes probably in the top 3 greatest players to ever touch this game in NA
A lot of people that should be added if people are gonna start being added from the last few years

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1126 on: October 29, 2020, 06:36:16 pm »
I am still the most average. Some things never change
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1127 on: October 29, 2020, 06:57:12 pm »
I’m surprised maple didn’t add Godfreid to the chambering list and only had him as an honorable mention. He is one of the toughest people to outchamber and one of the few people who has given me a hard time over the years.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1128 on: October 29, 2020, 07:39:40 pm »
I’m surprised maple didn’t add Godfreid to the chambering list and only had him as an honorable mention. He is one of the toughest people to outchamber and one of the few people who has given me a hard time over the years.
Yeah I don’t know if this counts but I think Godfreid is one of the best at defending chambers too. Like I can chamber Godfreid 20 times and maybe get one or two to actually land. Cwater is good at this too but he doesn’t really chamber much.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1129 on: October 29, 2020, 09:25:27 pm »
put yoshie on the groupfighting list hes probably in the top 3 greatest players to ever touch this game in NA
A lot of people that should be added if people are gonna start being added from the last few years
I generally favour old gens but the Yosh man and Jaax should displace some people on the groupfighting list

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1130 on: October 29, 2020, 10:02:49 pm »
Yeah I don’t know if this counts but I think Godfreid is one of the best at defending chambers too. Like I can chamber Godfreid 20 times and maybe get one or two to actually land. Cwater is good at this too but he doesn’t really chamber much.
Godfreid sucks. I’ve literally never lost to him in melee
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1131 on: October 29, 2020, 10:15:29 pm »
Not a lot of people, just Yoshie + probably Jaax too
Literally they would be the best player or one of the best in any other era of NW and no one can argue that at this point

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1132 on: October 29, 2020, 10:18:12 pm »
Literally they would be the best player or one of the best in any other era of NW and no one can argue that
So would prime Rune, Me, Cwater, Godfreid, and maybe some others like Yoloswag and Fireboy. Not to mention all of us I just mentioned have pretty much been doing it for the last 5 years

Especially if you're comparing us to people like DarthJesuz, Steven, Blade, Dj, Alexander, Rafael, Bill, Breaches, Who- - no disrespect on them
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:19:53 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1133 on: October 29, 2020, 10:43:25 pm »
Literally they would be the best player or one of the best in any other era of NW and no one can argue that
So would prime Rune, Me, Cwater, Godfreid, and maybe some others like Yoloswag and Fireboy. Not to mention all of us I just mentioned have pretty much been doing it for the last 5 years

Especially if you're comparing us to people like DarthJesuz, Steven, Blade, Dj, Alexander, Rafael, Bill, Breaches, Who- - no disrespect on them
agreed
except keep DJ + Bill and maybe Who-
also fireboy is already on there
but yosh + jaax is not negotiable at this point

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 29, 2020, 10:55:48 pm »
I generally favour old gens but the Yosh man and Jaax should displace some people on the groupfighting list
Yoshie and Jaax for sure the best new gen players. If only Jaax talked some shit, I would've loved to see it. That dude is like the humblest mofo on here. Him going heel would've been interesting cause he'd be able to back it up.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1135 on: October 29, 2020, 11:00:39 pm »
most notorious when   :(

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1136 on: October 29, 2020, 11:18:23 pm »

ok first of all thats debatable you're saying you, yoloswag, fireboy and rune would be the best player in any era which is actually highly debatable they aint even the best in the era they came up in.. plus thats not even what im arguing seems like you're trying to make it about yourself somehow I get you mean more people should be on it if Jaax and Yoshie are also on it.. I aint arguing they shouldn't .. they should remove some of the older players for a few you mentioned or something if thats what ur point is

but my point is yoshie and jaax have more talent and have been playing a cut above all those players you listed even in their primes(debatable) and they deserve a spot on that list even more-so IMO

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 11:23:24 pm by Windflower »

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1137 on: October 29, 2020, 11:49:29 pm »

ok first of all thats debatable you're saying you, yoloswag, fireboy and rune would be the best player in any era which is actually highly debatable they aint even the best in the era they came up in.. plus thats not even what im arguing seems like you're trying to make it about yourself somehow I get you mean more people should be on it if Jaax and Yoshie are also on it.. I aint arguing they shouldn't .. they should remove some of the older players for a few you mentioned or something if thats what ur point is

but my point is yoshie and jaax have more talent and have been playing a cut above all those players you listed even in their primes(debatable) and they deserve a spot on that list even more-so IMO

Just stop pls.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1138 on: October 30, 2020, 12:01:58 am »
Spoiler

[close]
Just stop pls.
???
cant tell if salty or cant read

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 30, 2020, 12:55:44 am »
fat lol