Author Topic: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament 1st.TBE 2nd ChimpZ 3rd Poosy  (Read 18200 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament [16\16]
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2018, 06:22:54 pm »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2018, 06:25:10 pm »
scared to fight chimpz   :-[

what a bunch of bad gimps

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2018, 06:26:07 pm »
scared to fight chimpz   :-[

what a bunch of bad gimps
this is real poetry
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2018, 06:28:06 pm »
Melsyo do you really think we are serious? We don't care about the rigged brackets and will gladly play ChimpZ in the second round :)
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2018, 06:31:01 pm »
'Rigged', I mean atm there are three 'top' teams (Poosy, Chimpz and TBE) so it's impossible to make the brackets entirely fair. Snappers and Jedimasters are both on our side of the brackets which are teams that have good potential, much like Nr.12's first team.

I'd hardly say the brackets are rigged, they look quite fair imo.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2018, 06:35:22 pm »
Rigged bracket it's when every top team playing each other meanwhile 82e getting easy wins till semifinals  ::)
This one is pretty okay to be honest.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2018, 06:42:06 pm »
'Rigged', I mean atm there are three 'top' teams (Poosy, Chimpz and TBE) so it's impossible to make the brackets entirely fair. Snappers and Jedimasters are both on our side of the brackets which are teams that have good potential, much like Nr.12's first team.

Well MightyPain didn't want to give us the information on how he made the brackets. I personally really don't care and this bracket seems fine, but it's a strange behaviour from him.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2018, 06:43:33 pm »

Well MightyPain didn't want to give us the information on how he made the brackets. I personally really don't care and this bracket seems fine, but it's a strange behaviour from him.
maybe bill haley
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament [10\16]
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2018, 06:43:42 pm »
TEAM SIGNUP
Team's Name: Olympians
Team Roster (Include SteamID): Bandej, Diablo, Rikimaru, DOMI, Fralla8, Ayala, Speculaaskoekje, Kex, Ziggy, Retamar, TBA
Captain's: Bandej
Roster updated and one more player will be added soon

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2018, 06:44:34 pm »

maybe bill haley
I think you are a bit daft
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Barristan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2018, 06:46:37 pm »
Team's Name: WarDogs
Team Roster (Include SteamID): TBA
Captain's: Barristan

+Barristan, Pride, Frittentime, Fungus, Pierce, Flammeus, Valley, Chicken, Svensson, Mr T, Water

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2018, 06:52:29 pm »
Hi im from a NA timezone can i add Ledger Drake and Eddie to my roster? for Me Owindd and Muha?
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2018, 07:01:18 pm »

I imagine it was seeded to try and make it fair (seeing Poosy, TBE, Snappers and Chimpz to not face eachother in the first rounds).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2018, 07:04:09 pm »
Agreed the brackets are as fair as you can make them. Of course some teams have to face the best in the 1st rounds its just the way things go. Unlucky if you are maybe you will beat them though (snappers poosy) xDD. Like Marxeil said Dust's tournament had the most rigged brackets i've seen in a long time with 82e getting a free pass :/ These are simply not the same.