Author Topic: ~NW Stories~  (Read 14373 times)

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
  • Side: Neutral
~NW Stories~
« on: July 12, 2015, 08:51:07 am »
If anyone has any funny/interesting/epic moments they would like to share!(I welcome Epeen moments, so don't be shy)  ;D

One of my favorite NW moments was going onto a zombie server with 150+ people and forming a massive line near the zombie spawn, then later charging the zombies. (The zombie mode is pretty much a faction vs partizani).

An Epeen moment for me was going 38/1 on NA1 (filthy NA pleb i know).

I have more, but i'm more interested in what you guys have to say  ;)

Suns

Re: ~NW Stories~
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 08:53:56 am »
Clutching a 1v5 and screaming, "FOR MANG!" in the chat on NA GF.

hue

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 09:43:58 am »
Making suns RQ on NAGF after shreking him. Also making him resort to racial slurs in anger.
Spoiler
[close]
hue

Suns

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 09:52:06 am »
Making suns RQ on NAGF after shreking him. Also making him resort to racial slurs in anger.
Spoiler
[close]
hue

Lolwut

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 10:06:51 am »
Was in some scrub reg. Skipped their training, but went to their linebattle and just got insulted for not coming to the training. Then I proceeded to clutch 1v8 and I just yelled "GO FUCK YOURSELF" in team speak and logged off.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 10:19:31 am »
S Key Hero'd about 10 people in a linebattle with 200 ping. That was fun.

Rekt a CplFo from the 3e and there was some huge controvery over it because I feinted with sword (aren't cplfo's supposed to be able to beat any form of melee?)

Rose to the ranks in the 63e like 4 times and I feel bad that I ended up leaving. Could have been a Lt by now. Oh whale

:)
Spoiler
[close]
and Karth can not into story
Spoiler
[close]

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 04:08:21 pm »
My favorite story is probably from 2012 when I was in the 29th (Hugo's). We certainly were not renown for being a very good regiment, but at times we had some pretty good moments. We were in Thundersnow's linebattle along with the FKI (Millander's) and a few other regiments. During this one particular linebattle the unfortunant even came up that the FKI was assigned to the opposite team. Well Hugo decided that we would do something that no one has seen before. We ran right across the front of the FKI line while they fired at us (they only got like 2 kills), then We started to wrap around their line and once we had about 1/2-3/4 of their line encircled, Hugo gave the charge order and we all insantly turned in took a shot (FoC was not really a thing at this time)  and completely destroyed the FKI line. The only casualties we took were the first couple from them shooting us.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 11:47:45 pm »
My favorite story is probably from 2012 when I was in the 29th (Hugo's). We certainly were not renown for being a very good regiment, but at times we had some pretty good moments. We were in Thundersnow's linebattle along with the FKI (Millander's) and a few other regiments. During this one particular linebattle the unfortunant even came up that the FKI was assigned to the opposite team. Well Hugo decided that we would do something that no one has seen before. We ran right across the front of the FKI line while they fired at us (they only got like 2 kills), then We started to wrap around their line and once we had about 1/2-3/4 of their line encircled, Hugo gave the charge order and we all insantly turned in took a shot (FoC was not really a thing at this time)  and completely destroyed the FKI line. The only casualties we took were the first couple from them shooting us.

Never seen a regiment do that before :o

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 08:31:03 pm »
We were in Thundersnow's linebattle along with the FKI (Millander's) and a few other regiments.
(FoC was not really a thing at this time)  and completely destroyed the FKI line.

This is incorrect.  FOC is always against the rules in my Event, dating back to it's illustrious beginning three years ago.

Seeing as how this happened roughly two years ago, and you've just admitted it, I see no other option but to file a motion to have both Regiment leaders and corresponding regiments attend my intensive three week rules-re-education bootcamp.  At the end of which, you will all receive a diploma, stating that you have passed and are now allowed back into my event, "The Super Top Secret Thundersnow Friday Extravaganza" (https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5037.0)

Should both regiments now be disbanded, I will require a $10 dollar deposit into my paypal account with the tagline "Sorry for FOCing in your Event 2 years ago" from each Regiment member in attendance on both sides, future and past regiment members, and any regiment that happened to be present on that evening, including my own 00th Intergalactic Space Regiment members. 

In lieu of currency, Bitcoins are also accepted.

edited to add the Bitcoin option, as i am not a monster.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:34:05 pm by Thundersnow »

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 09:08:05 pm »
Well it was after you split into 2 events and we were in the one with Jorge in charge. It was FoC or FoL or something that was not against the rules.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 06:23:00 am »
More people should post stories. Maybe mine was just so good everyone else thought they couldn't compete :'( kek

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 09:54:30 am »
My first ever time on MM was on july 2011 , so I went there and joined the MM US Official server , I saw a regiment called 4thCC I think, doing a pub line they were like 10 of them and I wanted to join them so bad I would leave the server and change my name to their tags, so I copied their tags but thing is that I think I copied the rank of an officer aswell, so my name was 4thCC_Cpt_Name I believe hahaha and they were killing me for impersonating i guess  :-* . Another time was great when I got into a server during MM called 6eYG , they were doing line stuff, and mikkel the great asked me if i wanted to join the 6eYG , i didnt realise they were all EUs but I joined and did a linebattle with them and I was not even in teamspeak this whole time, also didnt even had steam so it was strange.. Anyways after that linebattle I tought it was done so I just forgot about the regiment lol.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 02:30:20 pm »

I remember this  >:(

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 10:53:49 pm »
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:55:42 pm by Heist »

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 11:16:11 pm »
One word, BLOCK!

RIP 83rd.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fOr7_2It07I

More embaressing when a NW video gets over 8000 views.