Author Topic: 3v3 Bayonet Group-fighting Tourney  (Read 31480 times)

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
3v3 Bayonet Group-fighting Tourney
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2016, 05:10:20 pm »
Neither of us can be here for certain

Nock

Re: 3v3 Bayonet Group-fighting Tourney
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2016, 05:28:32 pm »
And why not end of July / beggining of August then ? Ppl go on holidays during July too ya know lol

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2016, 06:02:36 pm »
And why not end of July / beggining of August then ? Ppl go on holidays during July too ya know lol

Not a valid point at all. People go holidays in August too "ya know lol". As if people dont go on holidays in August and other months xD

If you cant come to this tourney, dont worry, there will be other 3v3 tourneys that you guys can come on. Sometimes you can come to some tourney and sometimes you cant.. Just deal with it... There will be many situations in your life when you will miss things  8)

Also, just ask your friends to make teams and take part in this tourney and that way we will easily get 32 teams and everyone will be happy. Also to allow 32 teams to play we will need refs, and currently.. we have non i think which will mean that it will take ages for me and pancake to ref all of the matches.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2016, 06:10:41 pm »
As if people dont go on holidays in August and other months xD
that's why I said "beginning" of August maybe ?

Btw, just sayin but, there's the French national day on the 14th, and ppl usually go and dont stay home

Spoiler
"o but frensh poepel suk fok em kuntz"
[close]

Spoiler
btw, protip: if u dont have enough ref to make the tournament fast enough, make it another day, it will be better for everyone, because we all know how boring and shitty the slow tournaments are
[close]
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:12:24 pm by Nock »

Offline Dutch_Spudgun

• Sergeant Major
  • D.F.T.B.A.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_<something>_Spudgun
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2016, 06:14:22 pm »
Team's Name: Morpheme Addicts
Captain (ID): We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. Spudgun acts as a sort executive officer for the tournament, but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified etc etc etc ... https://steamcommunity.com/id/dutch_spudgun/
Roster (4 max): Spudgun, Thundercock, M4SH, Majskorvbbq

Edit: that's "morpheme", not "morphine" :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:27:07 pm by Dutch_Spudgun »

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2016, 07:24:05 pm »

Btw, just sayin but, there's the French national day on the 14th, and ppl usually go and dont stay home

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
btw, protip: if u dont have enough ref to make the tournament fast enough, make it another day, it will be better for everyone, because we all know how boring and shitty the slow tournaments are
[close]

Again, people go in august to holidays too, it doesnt matter weather its the start of august of end, people will go on holidays even at the start. Im going away on holidays at the start of August so i wont be able to host it. We will stick to the votes, cant get it right for everyone. I will let people vote for the exact date soon. It will either be 15th, 16th, or 17th, so it wont be 14th.

I will find some refs if i have to but i would prefer if people volunteered

Team's Name: Morpheme Addicts
Captain (ID): We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. Spudgun acts as a sort executive officer for the tournament, but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified etc etc etc ... https://steamcommunity.com/id/dutch_spudgun/
Roster (4 max): Spudgun, Thundercock, M4SH, Majskorvbbq

Edit: that's "morpheme", not "morphine" :P

Accepted

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2016, 07:33:20 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Again, people go in august to holidays too, it doesnt matter weather its the start of august of end, people will go on holidays even at the start. Im going away on holidays at the start of August so i wont be able to host it. We will stick to the votes, cant get it right for everyone. I will let people vote for the exact date soon. It will either be 15th, 16th, or 17th, so it wont be 14th.

[close]

Oh so it will be done in one day ? because the poll is quite confusing imo lol

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2016, 08:35:42 pm »

Not a valid point at all. People go holidays in August too "ya know lol". As if people dont go on holidays in August and other months xD

If you cant come to this tourney, dont worry, there will be other 3v3 tourneys that you guys can come on. Sometimes you can come to some tourney and sometimes you cant.. Just deal with it... There will be many situations in your life when you will miss things  8)

Also, just ask your friends to make teams and take part in this tourney and that way we will easily get 32 teams and everyone will be happy. Also to allow 32 teams to play we will need refs, and currently.. we have non i think which will mean that it will take ages for me and pancake to ref all of the matches.
Yeah he has a point, I go on holiday in August for example. :P
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2016, 10:56:17 pm »
I can ref, im a ref god but only if you will let all teams that sign up play no matter the numbers (free pass thing).
Im a fucking blackmailer.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2016, 11:22:49 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Offline tim1200

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 42nd Lt
Re: 3v3 Bayonet Group-fighting Tourney. Voteeee
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2016, 11:23:41 pm »
Team App.:
Team's Name: Tea Brewers
Captain (ID): Tim (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098356345/)
Roster (4 max): Tim, Tuna, Tallest, TBA

Name change and Roster update (Added Munj)

Team's Name: Junkies
Roster (4 max): Meth, Smack, Crack, Ket

Offline nikochoki

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2016, 11:50:19 pm »
Team's Name: TercioLibre
Captain (ID): Niko (https://steamcommunity.com/id/cadista/)
Roster (4 max): Juanky, Niko, Lacrox, Spanish

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2016, 12:53:58 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

All of the matches will be done in 1 days. I said 15-17th July because its friday,saturday and sunday, so i was going to put up a second vote, allowing you guys to choose what day is best for you once more.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: 3v3 Bayonet Group-fighting Tourney. Voteeee
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2016, 12:56:26 am »
Team App.:
Team's Name: Tea Brewers
Roster (4 max): Tim, Tuna, Tallest, TBA

Name change and Roster update (Added Munj)

Team's Name: Junkies
Roster (4 max): Meth, Smack, Crack, Ket

Just check that ive done it right

Team's Name: TercioLibre
Captain (ID): Niko (https://steamcommunity.com/id/cadista/)
Roster (4 max): Juanky, Niko, Lacrox, Spanish

Accepted

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2016, 01:10:12 am »
if you need someone to fill the last spot in your team just hit me up

if none wants me I might apply as a referee
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.