Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 271375 times)

Offline USMC_Gregor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1365 on: June 21, 2016, 06:02:01 am »
Well JDF already talked about this with you so

Nickname:USMC_PFC_Gregor
GUID:Think it's 1294544
Steam:Dale the whale from wales
How active can you be?:Well Every day after 3:10 Pm and
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:Um I know what people like in an admin also I like whales and um I am lot's of fun to play with and um *Shouts to friend for more ideas* Won't spam OP weapons
Why do you want this role?:Cause of people shouting I NEED AN ADMIN and stuff like that.

Side Note:I will also Recruit at any oppurtunity and admin allows me to spread my message better that's how tired recruited me

So ya There you go  ;D

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1366 on: June 21, 2016, 07:09:35 am »
JDF this one is yours, unless you want me to handle it.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1367 on: June 21, 2016, 07:30:45 am »
JDF this one is yours, unless you want me to handle it.
I gotcha fam

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: June 21, 2016, 03:26:53 pm »
Unban Request:My in game name is Allie, my code ID is 1425193
Name: IRL My name is snip as well.
Offense: I have absolutely no Idea, the only thing I can think of is when I took a cannon and killed like 12 bots at once with the spreadshot thing and one of the admins was angry at me for some reason because of it.
Why should you be unbanned? I share this account with my little brother snip . Although I know I am responsible with my account, sometimes things can get out of my hand. I do not know what he could have done or what he did do, but I assure you it was not me. The only time I EVER chatted on there to talk at all was saying things like "Charge!" and "Someone help protect me so I can arty." I wish to have this appealed as this is one of my favorite servers, especially since the mount and blade warband community although boosted recently, has been declining and will still decline until it only has devoted players. I like to play with other people, but there are few other servers with other people on it. This server always has about 30 players on it and I have even seen it get to 80 players once. All I'm saying is, if anything happened, it wasn't me, but I still apologize for the actions that were caused from my account, and I wish for an unban.
User ID #: 1425193
Time/Date:

Oops, I meant this one JDF
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:51:29 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: June 22, 2016, 07:32:17 am »
Unban Request:My in game name is Allie, my code ID is 1425193
Name: IRL My name is snip as well.
Offense: I have absolutely no Idea, the only thing I can think of is when I took a cannon and killed like 12 bots at once with the spreadshot thing and one of the admins was angry at me for some reason because of it.
Why should you be unbanned? I share this account with my little brother snip . Although I know I am responsible with my account, sometimes things can get out of my hand. I do not know what he could have done or what he did do, but I assure you it was not me. The only time I EVER chatted on there to talk at all was saying things like "Charge!" and "Someone help protect me so I can arty." I wish to have this appealed as this is one of my favorite servers, especially since the mount and blade warband community although boosted recently, has been declining and will still decline until it only has devoted players. I like to play with other people, but there are few other servers with other people on it. This server always has about 30 players on it and I have even seen it get to 80 players once. All I'm saying is, if anything happened, it wasn't me, but I still apologize for the actions that were caused from my account, and I wish for an unban.
User ID #: 1425193
Time/Date:

Oops, I meant this one JDF

who in their right mind uses real life names and gives them out in a community of strangers... so much stranger danger involved here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:49:47 am by Thunderstormer »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: June 22, 2016, 07:53:08 am »
I took their names out as it is not necessary and generally not something one should be posting imo.(at least not here)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: June 22, 2016, 06:44:57 pm »
OMG got some new scripts about to implement from Kanade Tachibana i.e. the best Scripter out there! I'll try them tonight and see how they go!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
« Reply #1372 on: June 23, 2016, 12:31:23 am »
OMG got some new scripts about to implement from Kanade Tachibana i.e. the best Scripter out there! I'll try them tonight and see how they go!

Kanade is still alive? I thought scripting took him/her out. The scripts sound very useful though, hope they work out just fine.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline Crunchy Munchy Man

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: June 23, 2016, 07:28:37 pm »
Nickname: Crunchy
GUID: 1356134
Steam: Crunchy Munchy Man
How active can you be?: Monday-Thursday 3-11 p.m. Friday-Sunday 10 a.m. - 2 a.m. (CST)
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: Garry's Mod "Giggly Wiggly" TTT server.  Also admin on the Tropical Death server.
Why do you want this role?: To be a cool totes legit mlg pro.  Also to be an active person to enforce server rules and ultimately increase the server's likeability and public opinion.  I also play on the server so much that multiple pubs already recognize me the instant I enter the server.  Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing tho.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:38:51 am by Crunchy Munchy Man »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: June 23, 2016, 09:15:36 pm »
Nickname: Crunchy
GUID: 1356134
Steam: Crunchy Munchy Man
How active can you be?: Monday-Thursday 3-11 p.m. Friday-Sunday 10 a.m. - 2 a.m. (CST)
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: Garry's Mod "Giggly Wiggly" TTT server.  Also admin on the Tropical Death server.
Why do you want this role?: To be a cool totes legit mlg pro.  Also to be an active person to enforce server rules and ultimately increase the server's likeability and public opinion.  I also play on the server so much that multiple pubs already recognize me the instant I enter the server.  Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing tho.
+1 cookies

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1375 on: June 24, 2016, 05:58:28 am »
cAn i get beTty mod almond

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Gunnygun

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_SgtMaj_Gunny
« Reply #1376 on: June 24, 2016, 06:36:59 am »
Nickname:USMC_SGT_Gunny
GUID:Think it's 1365218
Steam:[BBG] Gunny
How active can you be?:Everyday for a few hours.
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:I admin TropicalDeath, Our training sever NA2 and shared server NA3.

Side Note: I will try to peak interest in our reg with the pubs but not excessively.
USMC, amirite?

Offline Scotty Von Snorfington

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: June 24, 2016, 06:40:59 am »
This is a admin application;
Nickname: Scotty
GUID: 1420378
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151314372/                                                             
How active can you be?: I can be active potentially all afternoon and well into the night.
Current regiment/clan: USMC
Admin Experience: I was an admin for 4 years on Team Fortress 2 and a couple of months on Garry's Mod.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I really love playing on bot survival, have a very good sense of judgement, and I can easily bond with the players while trying to be as polite and possible.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1378 on: June 24, 2016, 08:03:06 am »
Thats one pisspoor application there, Scotty.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Ben320

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Un-Ban request
« Reply #1379 on: June 24, 2016, 09:45:24 am »
Unban Request: Yes.

Name: Ben

Offense: If I remember correctly, trolling by destroying a few sand bags.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I love the server and my friends are always asking me to play and since I'm banned, that can't happen.

User ID #:1269129

Time/Date: Not sure