Author Topic: NWL - League 1 [Post results here!]  (Read 175979 times)

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWL - League 1 [Post results here!]
« Reply #1410 on: February 20, 2018, 04:00:40 pm »
I mean, when I joined the server and watched you were up by 6 people because of all the DC's by 15th. 23v17. I meaaaaan :/
I mean as Rommel said, the distance wasn't that significant so they should have just advanced toward us without being too scared of being shot. Really makes you think
We did at the end, we wanted to hear Brot's decision what would happen to the round first tho.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1411 on: February 20, 2018, 04:04:36 pm »
I mean, when I joined the server and watched you were up by 6 people because of all the DC's by 15th. 23v17. I meaaaaan :/
I mean as Rommel said, the distance wasn't that significant so they should have just advanced toward us without being too scared of being shot. Really makes you think
We did at the end, we wanted to hear Brot's decision what would happen to the round first tho.
Thanks for making us wait for 40mins at a disadvantage then

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1412 on: February 20, 2018, 04:04:41 pm »
What happened to recording, then appealing the rounds? Like how it used to be? Instead of halting the entire match, waiting 45 minutes then playing the round...
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: February 20, 2018, 04:23:29 pm »
Kind of reminds me of that time 66th camped against us

thats a bit harsh isnt it
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1414 on: February 20, 2018, 05:15:34 pm »
smh both regs playing the victim

Like, come on, lol.

If you had any respect to your memebers and to this community you would actually give up on that cancer, not even a tactic, and advanced to make things faster AND enjoyable.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: February 20, 2018, 05:25:19 pm »
respect is here

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: February 20, 2018, 05:55:54 pm »
i agree with Cazasar about bad map choise. Often melee based regiments are searching for maps with hill in the middle but dont recognise the other parts of the map. This 50min round wouldn't be possible if you would saw this hill at spawn from the beginning. 12pp in our last match was mad at us when we chaigned pretty simillar map to avoid camping.
But nevertheless i played a lot off linebattles as 15thYR member and we faced a lot of campers. When Falk was leading he always tried to close up the distance without long-range shooting situations and just win in melee after a good volley. Every round after map change you could just use the same pattern as you did in 9th round.
To summarize:
It was bad map choise, and wrong tactical decision from 15thYR after side swap. No one should blame 72nd for camping for that match.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1417 on: February 20, 2018, 06:08:03 pm »
We were unlucky in the first 2 rounds after the sideswap and got shot too much, the 9th round we didn't get shot on the advance. 15th isn't complaining about the camping tactic it's just it could be alot more beneficial to have a limit set because none of us have 10 hours to spend for all 10 rounds

Offline Wilhelmrk

• Private
  • 15th Yorkshire Regiment - LCpl_Bohemond
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: February 20, 2018, 06:15:36 pm »
i agree with Cazasar about bad map choise. Often melee based regiments are searching for maps with hill in the middle but dont recognise the other parts of the map. This 50min round wouldn't be possible if you would saw this hill at spawn from the beginning. 12pp in our last match was mad at us when we chaigned pretty simillar map to avoid camping.
But nevertheless i played a lot off linebattles as 15thYR member and we faced a lot of campers. When Falk was leading he always tried to close up the distance without long-range shooting situations and just win in melee after a good volley. Every round after map change you could just use the same pattern as you did in 9th round.
To summarize:
It was bad map choise, and wrong tactical decision from 15thYR after side swap. No one should blame 72nd for camping for that match.

The first two rounds after map change we tried to charge them but messed up, in the third round we were trying to soften up the blow a bit but due to a few people not properly retreating back behind the hill they got shot and we were left at a disadvantage so that trying to close the space wasn't a viable option anymore and would have lead us to loose the round.

Whilst I do agree that trying to close the distance would have been preferable we actually offered the 72nd to face on levelled ground several times (even after the DC) but they (understandably) did not take the offer.

Coming to the claims that we were toxic in chat: Only 3 members wrote in Public Chat during the entire wait time whilst the 72nd members were constantly hounding us to get a reaction, now I do not want this to sound this like a condemnation, a bit of banter is justified in that situation but then going around claiming that we were the ones doing it is just not truthful.

All in all it was an unfortunate result of tactical decisions and the fact that there were no rules against it.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: February 20, 2018, 06:29:43 pm »
The first two rounds after map change we tried to charge them but messed up, in the third round we were trying to soften up the blow a bit but due to a few people not properly retreating back behind the hill they got shot and we were left at a disadvantage so that trying to close the space wasn't a viable option anymore and would have lead us to loose the round.

Whilst I do agree that trying to close the distance would have been preferable we actually offered the 72nd to face on levelled ground several times (even after the DC) but they (understandably) did not take the offer.

i want just to mention, first two rounds you tried to shoot from long range and lost more men than 72nd. And from the competitive side there is no benefit for 72nd to go in close range combat.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1420 on: February 20, 2018, 06:31:27 pm »
Regiments 15thYR vs 8th
Date: 25/02/18
Time: 19:00 GMT
Referee: needed
Server : needed

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: February 20, 2018, 06:31:42 pm »
I'm actually kind of confused what you plebs are still putting paragraphs for o.0

Like I don't think we need to re establish for the 5th time that 72nd couldn't win melee so ran to the corner, camped and that nobody blames them for it?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline eXt_kill

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Plk_eXt_kill
« Reply #1422 on: February 20, 2018, 06:47:33 pm »
Regiments 96y vs 1erBG
Date: 23/02/18
Time: 19:00 GMT
Referee: needed
Server : needed

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: February 20, 2018, 07:45:13 pm »
It's ok to discuss rules and so on, but please do that in the sticky NWL thread HERE.

Offline dams14

• Sergeant Major
  • Caporal fourrier au 45e d'infanterie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: February 20, 2018, 09:08:55 pm »
6te  8-2  LA

GG guys ;)
A quick game  ;)