Author Topic: Hacking investigation: A cautionary tale of idiocy & delusions  (Read 9541 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hacking investigation: A cautionary tale of idiocy & delusions
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2019, 09:43:24 am »
meme #1

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

suns

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2019, 10:27:19 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

imagine dying to a bzkfu build on the spot mod LMAO

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2019, 11:13:05 pm »
hey suns back on fse I see! you been hiding  :-\

imagine calling a bluff from your source

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42233.msg1864720#msg1864720

you can post that all you want lol. USA and Canada (ac) had combined hours of like 40. first time as India and held with red air for 2 years xd. Allies and Soviets still won tho
i believe you still have the record for losing as germany in 1940: http://prntscr.com/okwbxh
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 11:18:41 pm by Risk_ »

suns

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2019, 11:39:51 pm »
i was just memeing around risk no need to get that mad about it LOL it's just hoi

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2019, 11:49:43 pm »
i was just memeing around risk no need to get that mad about it LOL it's just hoi

Yeah just like ddosing is just a "test," right?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2019, 12:14:59 am »
proceeds to write an essay defending hoi skills

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2019, 12:21:57 am »
imagine claiming "ddos" when you don't even drop, like how can you claim getting ddossed if you don't even drop LOL people can say they're gonna ddos you, have, or will, but if you don't drop you did not get ddossed

if you don't get dropped that's not how ddossing even works

Tf is this idiocy. Just cause a person doesn't drop doesn't mean they didn't get DDoSed. If a booster isn't strong enough to choke out someones connection entirely, they won't drop. All that's required to count as DDoS'ing is the attempt, it isn't dependent on success or failure.

This thread isn't for your weak HoI baits, and you just continue to prove how stupid you are to everyone. Stop. Back to depths from whence you came, felon.

also lol

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2019, 12:22:13 am »
Spoiler
thanks for taking the hoi bait

the point of the meme was to point out you got smashed as the raj with my bzkfu type build for the spot mod in mid 1941 - early 1942, average raj if it does get capped holds until early - mid 1943 while inflicting heavy japanese casualties (4:1 KD btw)

on a "fairness" standpoint you brought up, that was my first time on japan, all i did was use a bzkfu type build to push and harass the allies

on another "to be fair" standpoint i was just counter-memeing after bill showed me your fse post you made about me which got me to respond with the hoi bait

(i know you have a hard time facing losing or being called bad in a video game, you got this mad back when I 7-0'd you on NW too)

you had red air for under a year, you didn't "hold" anything as you abandoned the burma line once i broke the southern jungles, you abandoned the assam mountain riverline once i touched the southern jungles again, and you completely abandoned the assam mountain line to hold the (shit metabox player HAAAAA) dacca line (which got broken one plains tile once i had green air for a week, shit AA divisions against my heavy CAS)

your infantry not only got smashed but also couldn't counterattack as they were stacked with defense with barely any soft attack (14/4s or mountaineer 14/4s help)

once i established naval superiority over the bay of bengal (rip USA and UK fleets) you got invaded in southern india/ceylon by 50 marines (bye 1/5 allied rubber/raj steel) which just divided your forces in two (also diverted a lot of allied resources such as brazil 20s/40s and USA tanks)

honestly i bypassed singapore and the philippines just to cap you first because i knew you would be the easiest target to tie down allied resources

allies had a bad time that game as allied resources were tied down trying to retake el alamein/cairo while holding the pacific (there would be no dday, if there would be it would be very weak)

soviets carried the game for allies by smashing axis at leningrad

i believe you still have the record for losing as germany in 1940: http://prntscr.com/okwbxh

what roast is that, that is a meme game and not a historical one (romania not in axis, axis missing a lot of axis minors, soviets declared on axis before aug 1941, commonwealth divisions in france)

in all honesty i was just memeing around risk, IDK why you got that mad over losing in hoi when you know i play it a lot more and have more game mechanic knowledge, you are going to most likely lose there is no point to get mad over it

ill stop, this thread went off topic after risk took the "you lost in hoi you are bad" bait  :-[

Yeah just like ddosing is just a "test," right?

imagine claiming "ddos" when you don't even drop, like how can you claim getting ddossed if you don't even drop LOL people can say they're gonna ddos you, have, or will, but if you don't drop you did not get ddossed

if you don't get dropped that's not how ddossing even works
[close]

??? You came on the thread first, making it off topic, wanting to shit talk me which is typical of you. I was mad at trying to babysit US and Canada, especially when I wanted to play US but rex made me play india; which I never played before. Canada didn't know how to make an airwing, as ac, and US didn't know how to make 14, 4s and tank divisions. They were bad and rex and I were trying to help them the entire game. I said gg at the end, irdc. you came on this thread after hiding off of fse after you literally got told and your hacking theory debunked, which you continue to ignore (topic of the thread btw). hey good job for winning tho! It was truly astounding!!

I usually win most games and a lot more recently since I am usually playing with Rex and we work well together. won past 3/4 and tied 1.

Hey, can I post the logs of you admitting to ddosing? You can argue what is ddosing all you want, that's a sad way of you trying to get out of it and it isn't working.

it's almost like he doesn't see it

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2019, 12:31:31 am »
I mean, you aren't banned from the thread, but like I just finished saying, it's not for your "hoi bait". No one cares. All you did was come back and prove you're still an idiot.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2019, 07:18:37 am »
After the week long break, I was afraid this series had been cancelled. I'm glad it got renewed. Wish they would add some new actors, though, some of the ones they have now come off a bit flat.

suns

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2019, 09:26:39 am »
imagine blaming the singapore loss on "kamikazes in the straits of malacca destroying my USA fleet help!" (non-existent kamikazes LOL !)

nice try risk, maybe next time :-[

just a dummy who doubted the bzkfu build   :'(

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Risk pre - game hoi
imagine dod[g]ing fse lul

nice ragequit :-\
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 09:32:45 am by suns »

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2019, 02:43:51 pm »
If you want to argue about HoI4 games, take it to Other Games or the Mess Hall. Unless you have something serious to post that on topic, take it somewhere else.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2019, 08:19:57 pm »
Spoiler
imagine blaming the singapore loss on "kamikazes in the straits of malacca destroying my USA fleet help!" (non-existent kamikazes LOL !)

nice try risk, maybe next time :-[

just a dummy who doubted the bzkfu build   :'(

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Risk pre - game hoi
imagine dod[g]ing fse lul

nice ragequit :-\
[close]

I know what your reading comprehension is like, so I'm not surprised that you didn't understand when I said this thread isn't for your HoI4 baits. But I was hoping deleting two of your posts would send a message you could understand.

If you want to argue about HoI4 games, take it to Other Games or the Mess Hall. Unless you have something serious to post that on topic, take it somewhere else.

This ^
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 08:31:14 pm by Stroke0fd34th »