Author Topic: Common Problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
Common Problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)
« on: February 01, 2022, 05:00:26 am »
We will try to keep a somewhat updated list of frequent problems and solutions here. Please check the solutions here before posting your question.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Grimz

• Volunteer
  • Proud 63e Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Common Problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 03:06:44 am »
Was helping test BCOF in Early Alpha, was given a key and we had some fun, now the game has developed a couple years and we (63e) have plans to play the game, other guys I was playing with Zen and Josh say it should be on steam but I can't find it? Not sure if there's another place I could have launched it or if I need to do something? Thanks
Yeet Fam

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Common Problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 03:23:48 am »
Was helping test BCOF in Early Alpha, was given a key and we had some fun, now the game has developed a couple years and we (63e) have plans to play the game, other guys I was playing with Zen and Josh say it should be on steam but I can't find it? Not sure if there's another place I could have launched it or if I need to do something? Thanks
Check the Store Page to see if your early alpha key became a full release key. I believe this happened with all. It will either say in libary (meaning you have it) or invite you to purchase it.