Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 922287 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7890 on: May 02, 2019, 09:43:12 pm »
from 86.8p to 84.8p... feels bad
Join cccp you’ll get it back  8)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7891 on: May 02, 2019, 09:44:20 pm »
CCCP are dead.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #7892 on: May 02, 2019, 10:03:44 pm »
I've said this to voluble over steam aswell, but extazz your playstyle in groupfights is so passive that you become a liability for your team. In the last two tournaments and in the practice gf with NL I played directly opposite of you, or the other mid player (depending on if someone flankswapped). In all 3 of these groupfights you were so passive that you gave me the complete freedom to get picks on you and your teammates. The only way you would kill me is if I threw a straight stab at you. Now let's compare this with the groupfight against chimpz. I played against vol, golden cr3a and fotin in mid. And they had me locked down for the whole groupfight, I couldn't get any picks anywhere, and was utterly useless in middle. Their playstyle didnt allow me any space in middle. But yours gave me all the freedom I wanted.

You can spout all your bullshit about how I'm a new gen and about how many tournaments you've won. But it doesn't matter in the end. You lebrave and haze are past your prime.

we will see that.
the oven will start heating again and you will be the first to inogurate it
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: May 02, 2019, 10:09:20 pm »
thinking of starting a gf team

the toaster is warm...
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7894 on: May 02, 2019, 10:10:40 pm »
Where is our money marxeil?

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #7895 on: May 02, 2019, 10:10:55 pm »
Hey the toaster was my idea

!

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #7896 on: May 02, 2019, 10:12:32 pm »
Where is our money marxeil?

allo hercule ?
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #7897 on: May 02, 2019, 10:37:25 pm »
I've said this to voluble over steam aswell, but extazz your playstyle in groupfights is so passive that you become a liability for your team. In the last two tournaments and in the practice gf with NL I played directly opposite of you, or the other mid player (depending on if someone flankswapped). In all 3 of these groupfights you were so passive that you gave me the complete freedom to get picks on you and your teammates. The only way you would kill me is if I threw a straight stab at you. Now let's compare this with the groupfight against chimpz. I played against vol, golden cr3a and fotin in mid. And they had me locked down for the whole groupfight, I couldn't get any picks anywhere, and was utterly useless in middle. Their playstyle didnt allow me any space in middle. But yours gave me all the freedom I wanted.

You can spout all your bullshit about how I'm a new gen and about how many tournaments you've won. But it doesn't matter in the end. You lebrave and haze are past your prime.

we will see that.
the oven will start heating again and you will be the first to inogurate it

Yo just don't forget to turn the oven off after a while we don't waste electricity around here
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:39:43 pm by Python | Smeagol »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #7898 on: May 02, 2019, 11:02:24 pm »
thanks god my video card is gone

Haze

« Reply #7899 on: May 02, 2019, 11:27:00 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Yeah your passive "support" playstyle in GF to hide your lack of skill, we see you.
You probably didnt understand meaning of duels.Duels are just about blocking,patience,more blocking and patience and more blocking and patience.Chambers and kicks are just raspberries on top of cake
just say dueling is game of patience lmao  ;D
Exactly patience and blocking skills.Thats all ;D
If it's that simple, why you didn't won any duel tournament? Just wondering :)
And why you didnt win any?Wtf is that question.You know what happened?In first tournament i was winning 4-2 against Exoticfail in semifinal but my mom shut down my computer ;D and i lost 5-0.You can find that brackets.Second tournament i was second after Extazz and third they kicked me from tournament with Ledger.Try to use your brain bro first.A i was too second in sword tournament then shut up  8)

Come on hokej, you've created the most boring, tragic, and crazyest duel meta in that game of all the players that played, and our duel meta still reigned supreme. Where is your 1v1 ? I often say if we we'rent there, you'd have 6 1v1 titles by now hokej but you have 0. Look back in 2016.
Shame hokej. Remember your losses and don't talk about that anymore.

The way you played has not been rewarded, look back with maximou in sword, still has not been rewarded, it doesn't work against accordingly skilled dueler, especially if you let the other guy which worked his offensives skill set up his attempts and he can last a lot of time like that.

Ledger, its true that blocking is too overpowered (even on native), blocking is unbeatable, but your statement on duel still is false to me. Duel can be actually very tense and enjoyable. Hokej has been beaten, it hasn't take 30 minutes, but it need very high proficiency in chamber, kicking, swapstab timing aswell as endurance, in short, he can't absolutly avoid every aspect of a duel.
When he stab he takes a risk, when he moves he takes a risk, if he don't do anything, he is also taking a risk finally.

@Rikkert : I'd take lebrave on my team anyday over 99% of players in that game. Opinions are opinions, Amical match are amical. Win are facts.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:28:55 pm by Drake »

Offline Heinrich Adelmann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heinrich Adelmann
« Reply #7900 on: May 02, 2019, 11:35:04 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Yeah your passive "support" playstyle in GF to hide your lack of skill, we see you.
You probably didnt understand meaning of duels.Duels are just about blocking,patience,more blocking and patience and more blocking and patience.Chambers and kicks are just raspberries on top of cake
just say dueling is game of patience lmao  ;D
Exactly patience and blocking skills.Thats all ;D
If it's that simple, why you didn't won any duel tournament? Just wondering :)
And why you didnt win any?Wtf is that question.You know what happened?In first tournament i was winning 4-2 against Exoticfail in semifinal but my mom shut down my computer ;D and i lost 5-0.You can find that brackets.Second tournament i was second after Extazz and third they kicked me from tournament with Ledger.Try to use your brain bro first.A i was too second in sword tournament then shut up  8)

Come on hokej, you've created the most boring, tragic, and crazyest duel meta in that game of all the players that played, and our duel meta still reigned supreme. Where is your 1v1 ? I often say if we we'rent there, you'd have 6 1v1 titles by now hokej but you have 0. Look back in 2016.
Shame hokej. Remember your losses and don't talk about that anymore.

The way you played has not been rewarded, look back with maximou in sword, still has not been rewarded, it doesn't work against accordingly skilled dueler, especially if you let the other guy which worked his offensives skill set up his attempts and he can last a lot of time like that.

Ledger, its true that blocking is too overpowered (even on native), blocking is unbeatable, but your statement on duel still is false to me. Duel can be actually very tense and enjoyable. Hokej has been beaten, it hasn't take 30 minutes, but it need very high proficiency in chamber, kicking, swapstab timing aswell as endurance, in short, he can't absolutly avoid every aspect of a duel.
When he stab he takes a risk, when he moves he takes a risk, if he don't do anything, he is also taking a risk finally.

@Rikkert : I'd take lebrave on my team anyday over 99% of players in that game. Opinions are opinions, Amical match are amical. Win are facts.

But would you take him because he is your friend and you like him or would you take him because he is genuinly good? In our practice nwwc match you saw Melsyo and me just went for LeBrave all the time and that was usually our pick. It is admireable when you defend your friend but you must also face the fact that he was out of position all the time and not as good in groupfights as in duels.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #7901 on: May 02, 2019, 11:41:01 pm »
@hokej holy shit, thats a long time ago

@Haze like you said opinion is an opinion, but back then playing against hokej wasnt really a patience game, he actually played really aggressive (if i remember correctly, long time you know)
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #7902 on: May 02, 2019, 11:41:49 pm »

Not against you Rikkert but why do you care about Extazz's playstyle ? What I mean is that if he's too passive It's better for you since you can get picks on the flanks.

The debate concerning the french players cancerous playstyles is on since at least 2015, and it'll always be an eternal subject of discussions. But what I mean is that we still use, nowadays, the tactics that Haze developped in the past. I have the example of my team, the ChimpZ, where we are almost doing the same things like in FrenchTouch 3 years ago. So, no, Extazz, Lebrave and Haze are not rusty.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:43:29 pm by Fotin »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: May 02, 2019, 11:45:27 pm »

Not against you Rikkert but why do you care about Extazz's playstyle ? What I mean is that if he's too passive It's better for you since you can get picks on the flanks.

The debate concerning the french players cancerous playstyles is on since at least 2015, and it'll always be an eternal subject of discussions. But what I mean is that we still use, nowadays, the tactics that Haze developped in the past. I have the example of my team, the ChimpZ, where we are almost doing the same things like in FrenchTouch 3 years ago. So, no, Extazz, Lebrave and Haze are not rusty.
I said it because those 3 are acting like they're fucking gods gift to earth.

And because I love FSE drama

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #7904 on: May 02, 2019, 11:48:05 pm »
someone should make a calendar of m points drama per month