Author Topic: An Officer And Gentleman: A Client-side Bicorn Officers Hat Replacement Mod!  (Read 8648 times)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
Any possible way to just get the reskins for for the UK Infantry? Or do they share the same hat as the other factions as well.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Any possible way to just get the reskins for for the UK Infantry? Or do they share the same hat as the other factions as well.

I'm afraid not. One or two of the UK's regiments keep their shakos by default if it helps. 33rd I believe.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Just bumping this thread one last time, to give it a brief lease of life now minor modding with NW is slowly getting better again.

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stabber of itty bitty Riflemen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [25th] Oldest
  • Side: Neutral
Has this been updated for use with the new patch? As you cannot use the British or French Bicorn files at the moment lest you want hatless bald Bavarian's etc.

Offline Jake

• Sergeant Major
  • Enjoy life because it could be over soon.
    • View Profile
Nice is it possible to get a hat only for the 33rd officer?

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
Has this been updated for use with the new patch? As you cannot use the British or French Bicorn files at the moment lest you want hatless bald Bavarian's etc.

Personally I Like the Bavarian/1st KGL hussars being bald :)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile

Sadly, not got around to doing that yet. I'll try and get around to doing that, for me the guys mentioned still have their hats the Brit light dragoons have reverted to their old one too. I guess installing it post mod causes more problems.

But I'm busy at the moment. Feel free to post a tweak or fix, I'll add it with the downloads stuff to ensure any problems like this are squished.

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I installed it for all the other nations, Its just I like it on the KGL Officer, But yeah, Im not going to bitch at you until you do it haha.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
The fix will be pretty easy, but messing the files is tedious as hell and requires constant booting up of the game to make sure you've not messed up.

Odd that the Bavarians are having issues. Don't they have a new hat entirely?

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Yeah, Its a completely new model, Same with the British Hussars hats, Marines hats, Sailors and Captains hats.

Offline Mailman653

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
messing the files is tedious as hell and requires constant booting up of the game to make sure you've not messed up.

Ain't that the truth!  ;)

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
The fix will be pretty easy, but messing the files is tedious as hell and requires constant booting up of the game to make sure you've not messed up.

Odd that the Bavarians are having issues. Don't they have a new hat entirely?

The bavarians/1st KGL Hussars are the only hats that don't show up

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
I understand the Hussars, as the hat is a shared resource with several units. Once again, not sure about the Bavarians.