Author Topic: Ban Requests NA_1 (7-9 December)  (Read 798 times)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Requests NA_1 (7-9 December)
« on: December 10, 2013, 06:33:45 am »
Took some screenshots and didn't know where else to put them. These span over the last couple of days. If you want a specific timestamp for any of them in particularly, let me know, but I reckon most of these are one-time offenders who need to be put on record. All requests are for teamkilling/wounding

List is:  [AuG]THE_DOORS; 18thFb_Bryant; 1erRIMa_Mous_Yannmear; 1st_BootyGrd_Assy_McGee; 29th_Rct_SirJohn; 31e_Brosidieon; CTPAXOBCHIK; GOTTSHITZENZEEKAISERZZZZZZZZ; Jajenwawa; McMeekins-Rifles_Snowball; Myself; Ser_MhiefCaster; Whiterun_Guard

GOTTSHITZENZEEKAISERZZZZZZZZ
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

McMeekins-Rifles_Snowball
Spoiler
[close]

Whiterun_Guard
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

31e_Brosidieon, [AuG]THE_DOORS, Myself (end of round)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

CTPAXOBCHIK
Spoiler
[close]

1st_BootyGrd_Assy_McGee, Ser_MhiefCaster
Spoiler
[close]

GOTTSHITZENZEEKAISERZZZZZZZZ, Jajenwawa, 18thFb_Bryant
Spoiler
[close]

1erRIMa_Mous_Yannmear
Spoiler
[close]

29th_Rct_SirJohn
Spoiler
[close]

Total of thirteen inquiries. Have fun.

EDIT - Make it fourteen, I was informed that one of the yahoos in my screenshots was named "Negro_Lord_of_Fags". Ban him too.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:46:46 am by Xethos »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban Requests NA_1 (7-9 December)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 10:59:51 am »
The following are banned: GOTTSHITZENZEEKAISERZZZZZZZZ, 31e_Brosidieon, [AuG]THE_DOORS, 31e_Sdt_Krusty.

The following are not banned: CTPAXOBCHIK, Jajenwawa, McMeekins-Rifles_Snowball,  1st_BootyGrd_Assy_McGee, Myself, Ser_MhiefCaster, Ser_MhiefCaster, 29th_Rct_SirJohn, Whiterun_Guard, 1er_RIMa_Mous_Yannmear, 18thFb_Bryant, CoachianoTheGreat.

A few had only one instance, not enough evidence to ban, or were already dealt with in the server by an admin.  Let me know if they do it again, or more evidence of them breaking rules.

Thanks for the report.

and this individual(Negro_Lord_of_Fags) was banned in a different ban request.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.