Author Topic: 23rd Regiment of Foot "Royal Welch Fusiliers" [German but recruiting int.!]  (Read 34717 times)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
Je grammatica is beneden de maat kerel. Daar moet je nog even aan werken!

Man I just lived in your country for like 3 months (I miss the Frikandel Speziaal).
5 Months Amsterdam and the only Things i can say is please and thank you :D

lekker ding?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
Je grammatica is beneden de maat kerel. Daar moet je nog even aan werken!

Man I just lived in your country for like 3 months (I miss the Frikandel Speziaal).
It was a joke it was mostly fine, and really good for someone that is not Dutch. :D

Hoop has two o's and we don't capitalize verbs or generally anything but names and starts of the sentence.

The rest is fine, especially in the south of the Netherlands.

Wursti

uitroepteken

Offline 23rd Official

• Private
  • Proud Competitive Regiment of the German Community
    • View Profile
    • Teamspeak
  • Side: Union
Matchbericht

The last two evenings we had our second and third EIC Match. Both times we fought opponents that are also fighting for the crown. After we could dominate the fight against the 13thRS, the 33rd gave us a intense match. After the 33rd was able to win the first half with 3:2, we managed to turn around that exact score in the second half, the match resulting in a draw. It needs to be mentoined that we throwed a round quite unlucky, performing a teamkill in a 2vs1 duell situation. Nevertheless our men did good work and we are motivated for the next matches!
23rd Regiment of Foot[7] vs. [3]13th Royal Scotts [EIC]
23rd Regiment of Foot[5] vs. [5]33rd Regiment of Foot [EIC]
23rd vs 33rd
[close]

GG to 13thRS & 33rd!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Thanks for the practice 1v1 tonight, was a pleasure to fight you guys.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
Thanks for the practice 1v1 tonight, was a pleasure to fight you guys.
yes man it was fun :) If we would have just took some more of them good shoots things could have gone different  :D

Offline Von Bergen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
*Bump*

After our last Matches were quite hard for us, today the 23rd can proudly present some good news again! As the last Match was finished today, the german 1vs1 Linebattle League ended and we could win the first place. By achieving this, we not only finished the league without suffering a single lose, we were also able to dominate the fight against the main competitors. Winning this league, the 23rd won 2/2 internal german competitive tournaments since its foundation, proving the position it claims for itself within the german community. We salute our Men and what they did to make this possible!

Furthermore we got two good news in the administrative sector: The Private Exir volunteered to help with administrative issues and will be the main guy to keep our groups and lists updatet. Also the graphics in our Main- and Subposts inside this thread got updatet. The graphics were made by the Leader of the 2ndHess, Colonel Noel. Thx!

German  1vs1 Linebattle League["Friedrich Wilhelms Kelch"] 1. Season : 1. Place

GG to all german Regiments within the FWK!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
GG lads!

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
GG LEUDE WAS EINE GEILE SACHE NIEMALS AUFGEBEN HOSSA

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Congratz!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Von Bergen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
GG lads!

GG LEUDE WAS EINE GEILE SACHE NIEMALS AUFGEBEN HOSSA

Congratz!

Thx Guys!
Tonight we will fight 56e in EIC, lets see who can pound the hardest :D

Offline 23rd Official

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Teamspeak

Tonight we took the next Step in EIC! In a 1vs1 Linebattle we fought Skittys Regiment. While the 1te relied on a pretty defensive tactic, we were able to get close to them and beat them in Melee Round for Round. Only in the last one, when we charged across the Map, they were able to shoot enough of our Men Down to take the Round. Nevertheless we are proud for the work our Men did today and thereby motivated for our next Match against 2ndHess on Thursday!
23rd Regiment of Foot[9] vs. [1]TRL/1te [EIC]

GG an das TRL/1te

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Got a vid from our friendly gf a few days back;

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 23rd Official

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Teamspeak

Tonight we fought a GF against the 96y. Originally the Match was meant to be against our 23rd+Friends GF Team "Royal Welch", but as only the 23rd Members of the Team attended, we made it a regimental duell. From the beginning we were able to dominate the fight, giving the 96y the chance to strike back only a couple of times. It was a fair and clean match, without any rule breaks. Thx to the 96y and salute to our Men!
23rd Regiment of Foot[15] vs. [5]96y

GG an das 96y!

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:08:06 pm by Von Bergen »

Offline Von Bergen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts

Tonight we fought a GF against our friends from the 13th Royal Scotts. As this is the first out of two GFs we will do this week, our men were highly motivated to gain an advance from the beginning. In the end the 13th was able to take quite some rounds from us, but finally we were able to gain the victory! We salute our Men for the good Job!
23rd Regiment of Foot[15] vs. [8]13th Royal Scotts

GG to the 13thRS!