Poll

Should I make a British Drum Mod

Yes
17 (89.5%)
No
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 10, 2014, 04:51:25 pm

Author Topic: Wellingtons British Bugle Calls Mod  (Read 2461 times)

Offline dukeofwellington

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube: ImperialisticGaming
  • Nick: Imperialist
  • Side: Union
Wellingtons British Bugle Calls Mod
« on: October 20, 2014, 11:57:41 pm »
Here's a small minor mod I have just created in the spare time I recently had.
This mod replaces the original Bugle Calls with British Army bugle calls and a special replacement of 'British Boots' with a trumpet version of 'God Save the King' the anthem of the United Kingdom.

Assemble the Men - Now: Fall In
Extend Lines - Now: General Salute
Close Ranks - Now: Turn Out Under Arms
On Enemy - Now: Retreat (The End Of The Day Call)
Open Fire - Now: Tattoo

British Trumpet Song 'British Boots' Now: God Save the King

To install these calls download the RAR file I put as an attachment with this post. When it's downloaded open the RAR file and inside their will be a folder named Wellingtons British Bugle Mod, go in to it, the Bugle calls are there so highlight all the OGG files and drag and drop them onto your desktop temporarily. Go to your Napoleonic Wars Sound folder (On my PC it is: Windows (C:)/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/MountBlade Warband/Modules/Napoleonic Wars/ Sound. Once you have the folder Sound opened drag the OGG bugle files from your desktop into the Sounds folder, now it's done and you can enjoy the new calls.

God Save the King!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wellingtons British Bugle Calls Mod
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 02:08:01 am »
Job well done I was looking for a mod like this! You may want to add this file (http://www.mediafire.com/download/dm88n6sizbq6cf5/strings.txt) to the pack, it renames the calls to the ones you have listed so you know what one you are playing at all times! Alternatively anyone who is downloading the sound pack can use this!

Offline dukeofwellington

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube: ImperialisticGaming
  • Nick: Imperialist
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 11:06:05 pm »
Job well done I was looking for a mod like this! You may want to add this file (http://www.mediafire.com/download/dm88n6sizbq6cf5/strings.txt) to the pack, it renames the calls to the ones you have listed so you know what one you are playing at all times! Alternatively anyone who is downloading the sound pack can use this!
Thank you very much for that strings.txt file I feel so stupid I forgot to include it in the rar file :/ I hope everyone can forgive my memory lol

Offline Der Canonier

• Second Lieutenant
  • Major General George McClellan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 10:36:18 am »
nice sounds