Author Topic: Violence in France  (Read 30322 times)

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Violence in France
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2015, 02:18:37 pm »
Hitler loved the Islam and Arabs.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2015, 02:19:03 pm »
Breaking news: The French are obsessed with themselves and a Jewish group is hanging out with people who advocate Hitler-esque politics because they both hate Arabs so much.

http://www.vice.com/read/far-right-france-philip-kleinfeld

Vice is so far left it's disgusting.
<3

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2015, 03:09:06 pm »
Everyone who doesnt agree with you is a israel-hating jihadi communist.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2015, 03:11:34 pm »
Everyone who doesnt agree with you is a facist capitalistic pig who wants to destroy the workers.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2015, 03:17:31 pm »
Fascists love Islam when Islam serves their interests. During the demonstrations against gay marriage, they were very glad to have a lot of Muslims by their side. Many Muslims also supported the National Front during the last elections, especially in Marseille. This is far right: neither right nor left but opportunism, lies, and hatred. Pretending to defend the nation one day, betraying it the day after.

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2015, 03:39:02 pm »
Because along with the USA's population being larger, it's also far more diverse. New England is roughly the same size as a typical European country, with a higher HDI, similar GDP, and similar crime rate. In France, the population is not nearly as diverse and so the crime rate, HDI, etc. is roughly the same in every part of the country. The laws, economic standards, and regulations are also the same across the board, which is not how it works in the US.

Anyway, the 'meme' I posted was not to be taken seriously - just bait, like most of the shit in this thread. The data in my image does seemed to be backed up by numerous sources, but I don't know with what criteria they came to that conclusion, nor do I really care enough to find out. The quip about weapon laws in France was also unrelated.

Spoiler
[close]
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline KurassierNixon

• First Lieutenant
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Panini
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2015, 04:10:47 pm »
Fascists love Islam when Islam serves their interests. During the demonstrations against gay marriage, they were very glad to have a lot of Muslims by their side. Many Muslims also supported the National Front during the last elections, especially in Marseille. This is far right: neither right nor left but opportunism, lies, and hatred. Pretending to defend the nation one day, betraying it the day after.
that was written like a poem +1

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2015, 06:17:01 pm »
Because along with the USA's population being larger, it's also far more diverse. New England is roughly the same size as a typical European country, with a higher HDI, similar GDP, and similar crime rate. In France, the population is not nearly as diverse and so the crime rate, HDI, etc. is roughly the same in every part of the country. The laws, economic standards, and regulations are also the same across the board, which is not how it works in the US.

Anyway, the 'meme' I posted was not to be taken seriously - just bait, like most of the shit in this thread. The data in my image does seemed to be backed up by numerous sources, but I don't know with what criteria they came to that conclusion, nor do I really care enough to find out. The quip about weapon laws in France was also unrelated.

Spoiler
[close]
Be more bigoted and violent towards other people's or you'll turn into Africa is what I learned today
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2015, 06:37:08 pm »
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2015, 07:13:53 pm »
Be more bigoted and violent towards other people's or you'll turn into Africa is what I learned today

Λολ I though all blacks are the same

Spoiler
[close]
The first step of the New World Order, brace your anuses  :-\
<3

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2015, 07:18:27 pm »
Apparently a bullet is big enough to claim 'WHERE'S ALL THE BLOOD' but not big enough to maybe have gone trough the head and hit the sidewalk.

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2015, 07:24:21 pm »
Vice is so far left it's disgusting.

What is this classical liberal == far left meme

Breaking news: The French are obsessed with themselves and a Jewish group is hanging out with people who advocate Hitler-esque politics because they both hate Arabs so much.

http://www.vice.com/read/far-right-france-philip-kleinfeld

It's common knowledge Jews have been Nazis ever since Nazis died. Israel is a de-facto fascist republic.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2015, 07:26:44 pm »
Apparently a bullet is big enough to claim 'WHERE'S ALL THE BLOOD' but not big enough to maybe have gone trough the head and hit the sidewalk.
(and that would have resulted in blood, especially at this range lel)

Ugh, I hate poorly done consipracy theories, especially the ones which "let you reach your own conclusions" while the commentator is only loooking at one side of the incident while implying all kinds of shit with the tone of his voice.

Spoiler
[close]
They spelt "ethnically" wrong. I would also love to find out how they allocated those arbitrary colours to map.

What is this classical liberal == far left meme
What? Please use grammar next time, ty  :-*
<3

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2015, 07:35:08 pm »
Well, if it had been a full brain shot, maybe. However, looking at the angle and to where the gun is aiming, the cop might have been hit in the lower part of the head or possibly the neck. Considering the bullet, that would probably have broken his skull without spreading brains all over the place.

Moreover, I don't really see what this guy is trying to prove.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2015, 07:37:48 pm »
Of course they didn't kill him, the cop was a muslim.

told that bih don't @ me