Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636140 times)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4005 on: April 24, 2021, 02:25:21 pm »
In-game Name: [Senior]_SteeL
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Axiom
Reason For Ban: Team Kill.
Time/date (If Known): 1 hours ago.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry.
Player ID (If Known): 2065478
It was a Temp Ban

Offline Saruman

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4006 on: April 25, 2021, 02:57:57 am »
In-game Name: 18th_CSjt_Saruman
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Whateverjin
Reason For Ban: the last enemy was afk i hit with fist then admin perma banned me lol
Time/date (If Known): 10 minutes ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: : he banned me instead of banning the afk man idk i was punching him for back in the game
Player ID (If Known): 2150441

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4007 on: April 25, 2021, 03:12:25 am »
Reason For Ban: the last enemy was afk i hit with fist then admin perma banned me lol
Apology/Statement Against Ban: : he banned me instead of banning the afk man idk i was punching him for back in the game
You were delaying the end of the round by not killing him so everyone was waiting, you were reported and I came to deal with it. Post your unban properly please.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #4008 on: April 25, 2021, 03:27:30 am »
Your In-game Name: 92nd_CSM_John_MacLean / Stockholm
Their In-game Name: 18th(S)_CSjt_Saruman, 18th(S)_Vet_Sierry, AnimeSaruman, AnimeGandalf, AnimeGercek (I have no evidence for that last guy)
Reason For Ban: for Saruman Teamkilling, delaying, (provoking) /// for Sierry teamkilling and teamhitting /// for AnimeSaruman teamkilling and delaying /// for AnimeGandalf inappropriate language ... pretty much self-explaining. Those names were fucking around for around 30 minutes. I believe that's why Herishey got called. I understand that most screenshots are not giving a good picture but all together should really be enough. I sadly didn't screenshot the delay. There were 4 other names (I have the strong belief also some of my names are just 1 person changing the name midway) acting retarded but not ban-worthy so obviously no report for them.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler

[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): Like an hour ago

Offline Saruman

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: April 25, 2021, 02:07:56 pm »
Their In-game Name: 18th(S)_CSjt_Saruman, 18th(S)_Vet_Sierry, AnimeSaruman, AnimeGandalf, AnimeGercek (I have no evidence for that last guy)
Reason For Ban: for Saruman Teamkilling, delaying, (provoking) /// for Sierry teamkilling and teamhitting /// for AnimeSaruman teamkilling and delaying /// for AnimeGandalf inappropriate language ... pretty much self-explaining. Those names were fucking around for around 30 minutes. I believe that's why Herishey got called. I understand that most screenshots are not giving a good picture but all together should really be enough. I sadly didn't screenshot the delay. There were 4 other names (I have the strong belief also some of my names are just 1 person changing the name midway) acting retarded but not ban-worthy so obviously no report for them.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler

[close]

i wrote sorry after tk and why you don't write other teamkiller players? why only 18th players? only i didn't, if a ban is required everyone on the server at that time should be banned.

and i promise that the 18th players named here will never do that again, i apologize on behalf of them if we had a really bad experience for you that night

Offline Saruman

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: April 25, 2021, 02:24:38 pm »
You were delaying the end of the round by not killing him so everyone was waiting, you were reported and I came to deal with it. Post your unban properly please.

isn't the afk player supposed to be banned?

Trying to play a smartass won't help you buddy.

I know i just wondered i've heard a few times that afk people are banned on eu gf i asked because not written in the rules

and he's already delayed by staying afk but just me banned

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4011 on: April 25, 2021, 02:35:19 pm »

isn't the afk player supposed to be banned?

Trying to play a smartass won't help you buddy.

I know i just wondered i've heard a few times that afk people are banned on eu gf i asked because not written in the rules

and he's already delayed by staying afk but just me banned
People are not banned for being afk no. They are swapped to spec, but that is still no excuse for you to delay the rounds. So once again feel free to write your app properly.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Saruman

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: April 25, 2021, 02:43:16 pm »
Reason For Ban: delay
Time/date (If Known): 8-9 hour ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: : I will not it again

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: April 25, 2021, 11:14:32 pm »
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler

[close]
Anime and Sierry has been banned. Saruman has already been banned.

Reason For Ban: delay
Time/date (If Known): 8-9 hour ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: : I will not it again
Unbanned. but take this as a warning, and while you are at it, read the rules.

In-game Name: SteeL
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): dario
Reason For Ban: tk my friend
Time/date (If Known): 10 hours ago.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry.
Denied, write a proper apology cause its your second ban the same weekend. If its good you will get unbanned in two days. But if you get banned once again after this the ban will be longer.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 12:37:48 am by Steinmann »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: April 26, 2021, 12:39:30 am »
Naughty kids eh, 🤔

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: April 26, 2021, 10:59:01 am »
@steinmann when does it open?

"write a proper apology cause its your second ban the same weekend. If its good you will get unbanned in two days. But if you get banned once again after this the ban will be longer"

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: April 26, 2021, 09:25:06 pm »
In-game Name: SteeL
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): dario
Reason For Ban: Team Kill.
Time/date (If Known): 1 day ago.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am a complete noob who doesn't understand how to read and therefore I wish to apply an unban. I teamkilled a teammate and will now go read the rules properly to make sure I do not fail again as I know it will be a really long ban if I do.

Thank you for acknowledgement in the you are a complete fool and a muppet who cannot read.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt in that you've actually read the rules since and won't repeat any rule breakings again.

You will be unbanned shortly.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: April 27, 2021, 09:46:57 am »
I am a complete noob who doesn't understand how to read and therefore I wish to apply an unban. I teamkilled a teammate and will now go read the rules properly to make sure I do not fail again as I know it will be a really long ban if I do.??????? [I didn't write like that]

I dunno, looks like you did to me and it seems justified!

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: April 27, 2021, 10:05:28 am »
someone arranged

Couldn't guess who, nonetheless, if they did, perhaps they did it for your own good and that you should read the rules.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: April 27, 2021, 10:14:51 am »
 8)