Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636010 times)

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2850 on: August 27, 2019, 03:06:15 pm »
Second time that herishey tells you that,It seems that you need to get some braincells first.

Well I already know Herishey is braindead, made that discovery a long time ago, pretty clear to see.

And it's rules 2 & 8 you were breaking dude, dead clear in the round. But I guess the rules only apply to non-admins, standard.

The whole reason I tk'd you is because I couldnt end the fucking round with you dancing around with fists delaying everything.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2851 on: August 27, 2019, 03:37:50 pm »
Second time that herishey tells you that,It seems that you need to get some braincells first.

Well I already know Herishey is braindead, made that discovery a long time ago, pretty clear to see.

And it's rules 2 & 8 you were breaking dude, dead clear in the round. But I guess the rules only apply to non-admins, standard.

The whole reason I tk'd you is because I couldnt end the fucking round with you dancing around with fists delaying everything.
You decided to tk him because he was punching someone?? The fact that an admin breaks the rules doesnt mean you should take matters into your own hands and tk him. Record it and send it to Bob or Heri and they will deal with it. Seems your ban was completely justified...

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2852 on: August 27, 2019, 03:37:55 pm »
bless up

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2853 on: August 27, 2019, 03:38:15 pm »
I was talking about you not herishey autist

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #2854 on: August 27, 2019, 03:40:07 pm »

i think you'll find i punched him once after stabbing him because i thought he was punch health then i got my bayo back out only to be stabbed in the back by you.  as everyone else has said the ban was justified. either apply for unban or stfu because Herishey will swing his big willy across your face if u don't.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2855 on: August 27, 2019, 03:54:52 pm »
Alright stop the insulting from both of you. I've already said my part sounds like Quinn is just chatting shit so unless you have any actual evidence that an admin is genuinely abusing just stop posting here. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: August 27, 2019, 07:35:23 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:52:58 pm by Herishey »

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #2857 on: August 27, 2019, 11:24:40 pm »
In-Game Name: TheonetrueAdmin/ExoticFail
Steam Name: u guys got me
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17elelelele
Admin Experience: Admin on this server for several years! YET NO OLD FART FUCK YOU BOB, also pw admon xd
Spoken Languages: English/Spanish/German, Austria, bad words in polish, russian and frog
Banned before? (If yes, state why): yes but for no reason!!1! BOB WAS ANGERY boi ON ADMIN WHO DID
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): just recently i dealt with a ban case, if u wanna know which, check last few pages in this thrad, I EVEN got contacted by this fella on steam LOL and explained hem wat to do ok. I big boi now, never troll etc and shit, @bob ur choice man! LETS SEE IF WE WILL PLEY CS AGAIN MAN IM WAITING FOR u CHOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xd

Coming back with my new election slogan

PP - Prestige and Prostitutes
Make Gf gr8t again
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

yecgga

« Reply #2858 on: August 28, 2019, 01:05:10 am »
Unironically, I'm the best admin on the server, lol

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: August 28, 2019, 02:34:07 pm »
*snip*

remember, dont have a different opinion to Herishey, or prepare for ban

no admin abuse here!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: August 28, 2019, 02:38:13 pm »
*snip*

remember, dont have a different opinion to Herishey, or prepare for ban

no admin abuse here!
You received a warning for continuing to insult me after I literally asked you a couple posts ago to stop, I could have warned you the first time but I decided to give you a chance. :)

In regards to the GF server Bob always has the final say, I just help him out as I rarely help pay. But I believe Bob and I have the same opinion on you and if you can't admit to breaking rules and simply apologise like everyone else you're never going to be unbanned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: August 28, 2019, 05:18:55 pm »
Admin abusing the rules?

JuSt aPoLOgISe DuDe!!11

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #2862 on: August 28, 2019, 05:31:55 pm »
Admin abusing the rules?

JuSt aPoLOgISe DuDe!!11
Just because an admin uses their power to punish rule break you straight away starting shouting about abuse? Says it all...
Last thing I'll say on this, soz heribae

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: August 28, 2019, 05:35:32 pm »
Admin abusing the rules?

JuSt aPoLOgISe DuDe!!11
You teamkilled someone on purpose and got banned, I fail to see how that's abuse. Either-way if you wish to carry this conversation on further you can do it in PM's/Steam with either Bob or Me any further posts on here will be removed.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2864 on: August 28, 2019, 07:41:17 pm »
one purposeful teamkill is a ban nowadays? imagine being trigger happy over banning 20% of the server