Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 64419 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fallout 4: ANNOUNCED!!
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2015, 06:31:47 pm »
Is there a link to the whole presentation ?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 15, 2015, 08:05:06 pm »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #152 on: June 15, 2015, 08:07:00 pm »
Lol more then 4 chat options is stupid and would likely dumb down a lot of the responses. It has nothing to do with console/PC.

The voiced character is much better in my opinion i think it looks outstanding. I also like how they have put around 1000+ Real names into the game so other characters etc will say your name depending on what you pick etc.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2015, 08:19:40 pm »
hours will be lost on 11.10.15
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2015, 08:20:25 pm »

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2015, 08:31:49 pm »
Getting released a day before Skyrim did?

Coincidence? I think not.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 15, 2015, 09:31:33 pm »
Lol more then 4 chat options is stupid and would likely dumb down a lot of the responses. It has nothing to do with console/PC.

The voiced character is much better in my opinion i think it looks outstanding. I also like how they have put around 1000+ Real names into the game so other characters etc will say your name depending on what you pick etc.

More than four responses would dumb down the dialogue? Have you even played a fallout game? Jesus.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 15, 2015, 09:39:19 pm »

More than four responses would dumb down the dialogue? Have you even played a fallout game? Jesus.

Have you? Think of the amount of characters in the world. And think would you rather have 4 options with very unique responses. Or god knows how many you would prefer with very quick and rushed chat disregarding small details etc.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 15, 2015, 09:40:26 pm »
Wow you're retarded.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2015, 10:07:56 pm »

Have you? Think of the amount of characters in the world. And think would you rather have 4 options with very unique responses. Or god knows how many you would prefer with very quick and rushed chat disregarding small details etc.
Did you see those 4 options in the trailer? They were not unique in any way. It was just generic options. Having many dialogue options was part of the Fallout franchise because it allowed you to play your character how you wanted him to be. With 4 options this might still work but I find it stupid to limit the PC version to cater to console peasants.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2015, 10:51:28 pm »

Did you see those 4 options in the trailer? They were not unique in any way. It was just generic options. Having many dialogue options was part of the Fallout franchise because it allowed you to play your character how you wanted him to be. With 4 options this might still work but I find it stupid to limit the PC version to cater to console peasants.
this.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 15, 2015, 11:57:02 pm »
I want to text to speech only. I want to tell the vault tec man he is a weeb weeb faglord.
xD

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2015, 12:01:37 am »
I want to text to speech only. I want to tell the vault tec man he is a weeb weeb faglord.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2015, 12:14:31 am »
Gluk sells anime door to door

and is lynched

because its the '50s

and fuck the japs
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2015, 01:01:44 am »
Im gonna make a half chink half pikey family. :^)