16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 980038 times)

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
  • Side: Union
Re: Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #13 German Weapons.2)
« Reply #645 on: January 29, 2013, 06:24:25 pm »
Hmm...yeah Windbusche, I suppose that's a better way of putting it than my five paragraph rage essay. I'll just post the shortened version.

Seriously, Crash, if you're "annoyed" by the standard practice for all MB:Warband mods than you probably should stop following mods. I find it hilarious that you say it's annoying that we post updates and phrase it like the IE team is trying to harass you by posting updates without giving you a definite release. All I have to say to that is; you're alone in that matter. I have never heard an IE follower, or a follower of ANY mod, say that. After each update, I receive pm's and steam messages, thanking the IE team members for the work. So I can stop posting updates to make you happy, but that would alienate everybody else who follows the mod. Yeahh...that's not happening. Either change your ridiculous mindset, or stop following the mod all mods.

Now, if you excuse me. I will be sending a stern message to the FSE team because of the way they release Developer Diaries but don't give a definite release date. The nerve of them! How dare they keep my informed on what they're doing. That's just sick, rude, and most of all, annoying. I'd much rather just be completely left in the dark.

Did you see sentance at the bottem saying " just out of curisoity "?, and didnt the FSE team say the game may be out by 2014?, im not asking for a date, i asked for an estimate, as in mid 2013 or mid 2014 so simmer down. Dont get all worked up about it  ;)

I did in fact read that sentence and in the same sentence you said the post was to show how annoying our updates were. If you ask a question in a rude way then you will get an aggressive response.

Offline LordAdder

• First Lieutenant
  • I LOVE the round things!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John_Adder
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #646 on: January 29, 2013, 06:35:52 pm »
Spoiler
Hmm...yeah Windbusche, I suppose that's a better way of putting it than my five paragraph rage essay. I'll just post the shortened version.

Seriously, Crash, if you're "annoyed" by the standard practice for all MB:Warband mods than you probably should stop following mods. I find it hilarious that you say it's annoying that we post updates and phrase it like the IE team is trying to harass you by posting updates without giving you a definite release. All I have to say to that is; you're alone in that matter. I have never heard an IE follower, or a follower of ANY mod, say that. After each update, I receive pm's and steam messages, thanking the IE team members for the work. So I can stop posting updates to make you happy, but that would alienate everybody else who follows the mod. Yeahh...that's not happening. Either change your ridiculous mindset, or stop following the mod all mods.

Now, if you excuse me. I will be sending a stern message to the FSE team because of the way they release Developer Diaries but don't give a definite release date. The nerve of them! How dare they keep my informed on what they're doing. That's just sick, rude, and most of all, annoying. I'd much rather just be completely left in the dark.

Did you see sentance at the bottem saying " just out of curisoity "?, and didnt the FSE team say the game may be out by 2014?, im not asking for a date, i asked for an estimate, as in mid 2013 or mid 2014 so simmer down. Dont get all worked up about it  ;)
[close]
Calm down Crash, don't be a jerk. And don't rage and delete everything you own.

Offline Murray

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Lt_Murray
« Reply #647 on: January 29, 2013, 07:34:37 pm »
Stfu Crash you're being an idiot. Guild Wars 2 did the exact same thing Riga is doing, "no release date, it'll be done when it's done" and no one complained about that. You're being childish because you can't have what you want when you want it.

But seriously Riga I'm dying for another update  :o maybe some ingame footage/stills?  ;D

Signature Courtesy of Aumashy

Offline FAULTYscotsman

• Second Lieutenant
  • Jacobite by Name,
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FAULTYscotsman
« Reply #648 on: January 29, 2013, 10:07:47 pm »
Stfu Crash you're being an idiot. Guild Wars 2 did the exact same thing Riga is doing, "no release date, it'll be done when it's done" and no one complained about that. You're being childish because you can't have what you want when you want it.

But seriously Riga I'm dying for another update  :o maybe some ingame footage/stills?  ;D

I'm not being childish, if i was being childish i would be spamming being increasingly rude ect

I did in fact read that sentence and in the same sentence you said the post was to show how annoying our updates were. If you ask a question in a rude way then you will get an aggressive response.

I did not say your updates was annoying, and i did not ask in a rude way i was not swearing or calling names or anything like that,
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:11:46 pm by Crash R us »
a port will save a mans life, a rifle will only keep it safe

Offline Humlenerd

• First Lieutenant
  • Why are you reading this and not my post?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JeanBaptiste
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #649 on: January 29, 2013, 11:19:09 pm »
Let's avoid turning this into a flame-thread and stay on topic, guys  ;)

Anyways... A delay on the update won't be a problem to me as long as you make progress :D
The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it. - Thucydides

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #650 on: January 29, 2013, 11:19:45 pm »
Aye aye, Humlenerd just summed it up.

Can't wait for the next update, Rig. ;)

Offline Hoffmann

• Sergeant
  • Your Glorious Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [13te] Uffz.Hoffmann
« Reply #651 on: February 01, 2013, 12:51:46 am »
I await good tidings of battlefield cheer, in the hope that many updates will be released this year.

Can't wait, Rig!

Offline Murray

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 01, 2013, 12:32:32 pm »
Don't forget guys if you have N&S installed their should be the TrencH FooT event tonight ^^

Offline Jeljer007

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 01, 2013, 11:10:45 pm »
We want more updates! or the modrealease. That will do too  ::)

Offline Murray

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 01, 2013, 11:17:28 pm »
We literally just finished playing the trench foot event so we're dying for the mod lol

Offline Jeljer007

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 01, 2013, 11:21:37 pm »
^^ :)

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #656 on: February 01, 2013, 11:23:47 pm »
I want it as much as either of you fine fellows do, I assure you.

However I suppose we'll just have to wait until it's absolutely ready, not that I can really answer this. ;).

Can't wait for the update!

Offline Wolfy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm not crazy. The people in my head told me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wolfy
« Reply #657 on: February 01, 2013, 11:55:29 pm »
Tuff,you will get nothing and like it!

Offline Baillie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Baillie
    • View Profile
    • Iron Europe
  • Nick: Baillie
« Reply #658 on: February 02, 2013, 02:02:32 pm »
I don't think you'll be dissapointed with the next updates or so ;)  :-X
Steam profile.                    Iron Europe Developer.
NW Immersion Mod. -  UPDATE RELEASED 26/09/2015

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #659 on: February 02, 2013, 02:07:31 pm »
Thanks Baillie for twisting the bayonet plugged in my side. :c
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...