Author Topic: IRE/GB ACTIVE player rankings [26/10]  (Read 32581 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: IRE/GB ACTIVE player rankings [23/03] *UPDATED*
« Reply #285 on: March 26, 2019, 04:55:36 pm »
Mike, Bidbig, Maverick : Carry 15th ag >:(ainst 91st KKA 96y/17thJR etc. --> 83.5 and lower
Matt, Hunted, Monsnic: Carry 18th against turkish regiments and tier 2 german/french regiments --> 84.5
SMH No love for the boys
please stop rik lmao not everything is about 15th and if you're that bothered make a list for 15th members

Spoiler
tbh matt is better than all of them and 15th members are begging me to put bidbig down u included im pretty sure.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 05:36:42 pm by Ry4N. »

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #286 on: March 26, 2019, 05:05:47 pm »
ye pipe the fuck down rikkert

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 26, 2019, 06:21:35 pm »
Mike, Bidbig, Maverick : Carry 15th ag >:(ainst 91st KKA 96y/17thJR etc. --> 83.5 and lower
Matt, Hunted, Monsnic: Carry 18th against turkish regiments and tier 2 german/french regiments --> 84.5
SMH No love for the boys
please stop rik lmao not everything is about 15th and if you're that bothered make a list for 15th members

Spoiler
tbh matt is better than all of them and 15th members are begging me to put bidbig down u included im pretty sure.
[close]
Allright imma give it to u straight because you clearly do not understand sarcasm. 90%of the people that are posting on this thread are being sarcastic because the list is bad. I dont care enough about the rating you give bidbig maverick or anyone for that matter to make my own list. But if you honestly want to make a serious list then you should reconsider alot of people, as everyone has told you. Some with honest posts, others with sarcastic posts. Dont take this the wrong way or as a personal attack, but I feel like someone should tell you.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #288 on: March 26, 2019, 06:47:15 pm »
SMH No love for the boys

Spoiler
[close]
Allright imma give it to u straight because you clearly do not understand sarcasm. 90%of the people that are posting on this thread are being sarcastic because the list is bad. I dont care enough about the rating you give bidbig maverick or anyone for that matter to make my own list. But if you honestly want to make a serious list then you should reconsider alot of people, as everyone has told you. Some with honest posts, others with sarcastic posts. Dont take this the wrong way or as a personal attack, but I feel like someone should tell you.

Mans hit em with the truth, strewth my dudes someone had to do it. +1

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 26, 2019, 06:58:11 pm »
SMH No love for the boys

Spoiler
[close]
clearly care enough to write long posts like this ayy lmao

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 26, 2019, 07:05:07 pm »
SMH No love for the boys

Spoiler
[close]
Give me the names of the traitors

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 26, 2019, 07:06:28 pm »
SMH No love for the boys

Spoiler
[close]
Give me the names of the traitors
tbh i think u can probably guess them xD

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 26, 2019, 07:09:02 pm »
SMH No love for the boys

Spoiler
[close]
Never said i didn't care enough to write long posts, even thought that post is hardly long. Then again, if you can't take any form of criticism, why make a public list like this in the first place?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 26, 2019, 07:18:56 pm »
Spoiler
SMH No love for the boys

Spoiler
[close]
Never said i didn't care enough to write long posts, even thought that post is hardly long. Then again, if you can't take any form of criticism, why make a public list like this in the first place?
[close]
I can take constructive criticism. In fact i have repeatedly both encouraged it and direct messaged people for 2nd opinions.  What i cannot take is whining and complaining. If you actually have something to say about my list about what YOU believe is wrong, feel free to direct message me just as other people have.

But if u just want to be sarcastic and joke around then feel free to post shit on the thread but it will be ignored and not considered.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #294 on: March 26, 2019, 07:30:57 pm »
wHy iM nOt mOrE pOinTs?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 26, 2019, 07:32:48 pm »
wHy iM nOt mOrE pOinTs?
record yourself on SC on nights out and i'll put u +1.5

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #296 on: March 26, 2019, 07:33:27 pm »
Have you seen Irish turkish kick? That's the point, you don't see it coming and by the time you notice..it's too late. :'(

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #297 on: March 26, 2019, 07:34:47 pm »
wHy iM nOt mOrE pOinTs?

m8 thats just weird also ur gf is ugly  ;D

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 26, 2019, 07:35:07 pm »
Have you seen Irish turkish kick? That's the point, you don't see it coming and by the time you notice..it's too late. :'(
irish turk kicking.... more like spanish inquisition

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 26, 2019, 07:35:50 pm »
wHy iM nOt mOrE pOinTs?

m8 thats just weird also ur gf is ugly  ;D