Author Topic: -  (Read 8033 times)

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Why 4e Left the NLC
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2015, 12:44:05 am »
No evidence the 15thYR used a double regger, other than you just accusing them?

You are just flat out calling them cheats basically with this, and then to go about accusing the Spartans of rigging the NLC, yeah...Nah.

I don't understand why your butting in anyway? Can Crumpet not deal with this himself, as the leader of the 4e? he was fine on TS and conducted himself great, and left in good terms, you where not in the convo with any of us btw, but you type like you was lol.

Are you embarrased you got caught out trying to use a fake prnt screen to take points from the 15thYR or something, so this HUGE post is a distraction?

Crumpet is not sure either how you can accuse us either..

Just saying, I left on good terms yes, but the accusations I know why, simply Herisheys opinion etc.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2015, 12:44:34 am »

You are just flat out calling them cheats basically with this, and then to go about accusing the Spartans of rigging the NLC, yeah...Nah.

I don't understand why your butting in anyway? Can Crumpet not deal with this himself, as the leader of the 4e? he was fine on TS and conducted himself great, and left in good terms, you where not in the convo with any of us btw, but you type like you was lol.

Are you embarrased you got caught out trying to use a fake prnt screen to take points from the 15thYR or something, so this HUGE post is a distraction?

It seems Crumpet is giving us both different stories here, I told Crumpet and anyone I showed it from the start it was fake, just ask him, I didn't give it to you guys, he did. And it's not like I've not remained civil here. Regarding the conversation I was told things by Crumpet and Sandman and that is what I used here.

Spartans rigging the NLC I said was a theory set up by Kaide, that from this incident looks like a possibility, whether I truly believe in it as I already said I don't know. There can be no evidence they didn't either, this is my point when you can't prove either regiments side is correct, then you just follow the rules, if it was broken or not and it was. Maybe not intentionally (and I highly doubt it was intentional, but it was).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2015, 12:45:35 am »

Just saying, I left on good terms yes, but the accusations I know why, simply Herisheys opinion etc.

Yeah, sure it's Herisheys opinion, but considering your the leader of a regiment involved in this, and you don't have the same view, why need the need for the drama?

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2015, 12:46:49 am »
And for Tyrion who thinks this is all about being mad because we lost, I really don't care. The video of them beating us will be on YouTube tomorrow, it was one of the first matches I enjoyed in a while, same for Tardet, 15thYR are better than us I already admitted that, but the way you guys run NLC is not logical at all or normal.

Come to mention of video, in a previous video of the NLC, you can clearly see several admining 'mistakes'.

just look at around 7:10 for reload out of line
or at 28:38 for calling gaps both sides, even though only one has them
or at 32:39 where both teams have to move due to camping, even though one side has only been in the same spot for about a minute, while the other has been at it's spot far longer
seems like you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel to attempt to join the action #Drama

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2015, 12:47:57 am »

Yeah, sure it's Herisheys opinion, but considering your the leader of a regiment involved in this, and you don't have the same view, why need the need for the drama?

Because Herishey is allowed his opinion? And from the way NLC has been played you lot have managed it worse than the PR campaign for BCOF.

Also it tells you a lot about the Spartans when two spartan members have been told to stop hanging out with the 4e because we are "a bad influence" Eg you lot are just afraid that they will leave.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:49:33 am by Tharan »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2015, 12:49:07 am »
hello guys im herishey!!11

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2015, 12:49:23 am »
I don't want drama, but Herishey's was needed because it stands for why 4e left.

And I think people are taking this too far, this is hypothetical
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:51:01 am by CrumpetAwesome »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2015, 12:50:13 am »
I am told you were not involved with any of the final decisions Etherton, so again this post is not aimed at you.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2015, 12:52:32 am »
I am told you were not involved with any of the final decisions Etherton, so again this post is not aimed at you.

ik its not dw, im laughing at it all. NW's community is lolable now

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2015, 12:53:00 am »

ik its not dw, im laughing at it all. NW's community is lolable now
We all know that.  ;D

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2015, 12:53:42 am »
But at its core.

You are accusing the 15thYR of using a double regger?

There was no evidence for this, so we didnt punish them? then Herishey faked print screens.

GG?

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2015, 12:54:42 am »
A lot of drama about nothing

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2015, 12:56:26 am »

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 12:57:16 am »
A lot of drama about nothing

You've left the league, fair enough. It's a great loss, as I was looking forward to being thumped by the 4e. There is however no need to plaster your reasoning all over the forums in an apparent attempt to slander those involved.

Offline Obelix

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of Spartan Hoplites
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zagi
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 12:58:12 am »
Indeed - The Keyboard-Warrior-Wars have started..